Lesbians! Euphonium

Other urls found in this thread:

anonscans.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normal relationships are better.

do they at least make out or something

2 Minutes apart.
Still not getting tired of making the exact same threads every day, Op?

We have to wait until October

The tumblr colors didn't convince you this was bait?

My point is that OP spams these threads almost every day.
And people still reply. It's just so unsightly

I just want a thread about how things should be

>OP spams these threads almost every day

This isn't even true

guys I fucking love adolescence

Can't they just be best friends with benefits such as lesbian sex?

It isn't about sex. Grow up.

OTP

>you will never climb a mountain alone with the girl you love to have her confess her love for you and then play a song titled "The place I found love" while being barefoot looking at the festival lights after having her gently touch your face and lips
I like boys but the idea is the same

Why do gay men like watching cute anime girls?

>greatest form of love offends Sup Forums

Why?

Why is OP such a mental defect?

Also, !Akemi, you are replying to even if you don't back link the post. Replying does not mean "lol xddd dur (You)."

stay mad faggot lover

Again, replying means to give a reaction, it does not mean to back link a post.

Also, you never make anyone mad. People telling you off for and mocking you does not mean they're mad.

What are you on about? This is off topic

Yeah? You care about being off topic? Hm, then why are you not taking issue with this post ? Oh right, because it's your post, and you just got done bumping both of your yuri shitposting threads.

No because they're not rambling like some tinfoil hat

Yeah, as a matter of fact you are "tinfoil hating", !Akemi. Because you assume that any person in the world who tells you off for your obvious shitposting is "crack-kun", so you start posting crack to try and attack them.

You will also never ever make posting screenshots of your browser the normal reaction to getting called out for samefagging, never.

>1444173114789.png
>a screenshot of your browsers has hexadecimal Sup Forums file name date from about 2 months ago
Yeah. That totally makes sense and is not at all you randomly changing your file names to try and look like different people.

You need medication

You need bleach in your stomach.

You don't address any of the actual reasoning presented in that post, which means you know it proves you wrong.

>FUCKING GIF

Where do you live? Maybe you can pour bleach into my stomach yourself.

I'd gladly do it. But I know for a fact you would never give up where you live.
Also, look at how you just flat out refuse to stop bumping your shitposting thread.

I'm just entertaining a loony.

I'm entertaining you obviously. You feel very strongly about my thread.

How am I the insane what you are the only refusing respond to what people say directly, think screenshots are proof, and are being an over all shithead?

What do you think makes you sane?

As you've been told before, !Akemi. Wanting you dead isn't edgy, it's just normal. Wanting cancer and bad people to suffer is the natural reaction.

You couldn't even type out what you wanted to say correctly. You're so upset. Calm down.

You're just trying to ruse me at this point aren't you? That wasn't me you replied to. Several posts that you thought were made by me weren't.

>he can't actually make a valid argument so he resorts to spamming
Every single time you do this.

You'd best calm down before me and my boys here backtrace your IP and give you a good old fashioned Texas style thrashing.
RE

I typed out what I said fine.
You have yet to address what was actually said here You flat out ignored all of it. Meaning you are the one who is insane.

Also, you made both of these posts, and you are going to try and claim that because I'm saying that both of these posts are yours and that they are under a minute apart that I'm insane and it can't be you. But everyone knows you know how to use proxies.

Insanity is doing something without valid reasoning. You are the one who has no reason for anything you are doing, WHILE you ignore the valid reasoning that other people give to you.

You're trying so, so, so hard, !Akemi. Like you always do. And like always, you fool no one.

Do you want this !Akemi person to fuck you? Is that why you're so persistent about this? Is it your way of flirting? I don't get it.

If you think I'm your tripfag then you need to WOK ON HOME, BOI

Because it's obvious who you are, so why would anyone not call you out.

63 seconds apart.
Did you mess up your proxy or something?

>Lesbians! Euphonium
>Lesbians!
You wish.
The show sucks.

Sorry I'm not who you think I am.

No that's just someone I linked this thread to because it was kind of funny how you were getting so mad at me thinking I'm this Akemi person.

Imma give you one last chance boi, one final warning, you don't want nuna this. Imma have to get to thrashin' you if you don't stop.

You're lying, like you always do.

>lol haha xdd, friend, come check out this thread, there is is the dude who proved everything I said wrong, isn't that so funny xddd

>tfw I can't enjoy a Hibikek threads because of yuri and hetfags shitting it up

pls go, ree tbqh

>this thread

Do you know "me" off of Sup Forums, or are you just a failed stalker?

YA DONE EARNED YOUSELF A THRASHIN' BOI, I DUN TOLDJA YOU DIDN'T WANNA GO DOWN THIS ROAD. KEEP ON TALKIN THOUGH BOI, JESS GON' MAKE IT WORSE.
>ree
SPEK

It's ACK

He's a known psychopath autist who derails Madoka threads

here's his blog
anonscans.wordpress.com/

I can see exactly how you behave, and that's how people can tell who you are.

And one of your behavior patterns is refusing to address what people say.

Again, do you see how no one else in the world acts like you?

>People telling you off for and mocking you does not mean they're mad

what monster have I awakened

I still don't trust Kyoanus and I won't get baited and disappointed when they suddenly turn it into het.

Haven't seen S1 and I'm gonna wait until S2 developments.

Hey, rape spammer. Can you fuck off and kill yourself already.
There is also nothing wrong with wordpress you are posting.

Of course it doesn't. Why would mocking YOU mean someone else is mad. You're clearly the one who's crying about being mocked.

People have always hated you, this is nothing new.

You're fucked in the head. I know you wish you were being railed by this Akemi person right this moment, but you have to calm down and quit shitting up the thread.

This post was made by pic related. He spams constantly. Literally constantly. And you can tell it's him because he refuses to think there is anything wrong with spam posting like this.

He has an obsession with attacking people who tell him off for him liking bad things.

>hibike thread is off to a terrible start
>complete derailed by autistic madoka generalshitters

And nothing of value was lost.

And no one cares but you

Look at how much effort you are putting into your samefagging.

Look at how many posts in a row you have refused to actually answer what people say. Do you think people can't tell what you are doing?

You already ruined the thread with this post The thread is trash.

What mental disorders have you been diagnosed with so far?

No one is asking or wants you to care about "me". You are the only retard who thinks that.

What everyone wants is for you stop ruining the fandom so there can be good threads.

>rape spammer

what
that's a new one

one thread that would have been deleted already if you hadn't started spewing your insane autism all over it is not "ruining the famdom"

For ten plus years before you showed up on this site no one posted screenshots when they got called out for samefagging. Only since you showed up in this site has it been spammed, IN YURI THREADS ALONE. No one even does it out side of these threads still.

Let's see your excuse.
For ten years no one spammed screen shots like you. And now they only get spammed in yuri threads.

Let's see your valid excuse.

the (you) feature hasn't existed for 10+ years either.

No, that's what you always get called, rape spammer. And look how obvious it is who you are, because yet again you refuse to address that image with all your posts in it.

>one thread that would have been deleted already
What? You know full well the mod never does his job. He wouldn't have deleted your shitposting.

And again, you are the one who is insane. It was already explained why, you just refuse to answer people (which is why you are insane).

If they're lesbians then why do they enjoying blowing on trumpets

Can't argue with that logic

Is this show like K-On! but with lesbians?

Why do I have to suffer this "crack" autism now in my Hibike threads?
Create a Madoka thread and shitpost here.

It sure hasn't. And that also changes nothing about what I said. Because everyone with even half a brain cell knows that posting a screenshot which is can edited a countless number of ways proves nothing. And the fact you REFUSE to stop posting them because you want to make it look like that's the normal thing to only makes it more obvious it's just you.

You're the one who started it, !Akemi.
There is also no such thing as "your thread". This is a public site, and the threads are not owned by anyone. You don't get any special rights just because you made a shitposting thread. You are also the one who started with the crack shit.

I edited this one just for you, babe

Madotards truly are the worst fanbase in existence. At least the other cancerous fanbases mostly stick to their containment threads.

Fuck off already you piece of shit.
Every single thread.
Replying to shitposts is still shitposting you massive retard.

>Troid stalking this thread so he can delete posts the second he able to
Talk about pathetic. No, seriously, how do you live yourself day in and day out when you are harassing people who have done nothing wrong at all. While protecting people who flat out say they are here to harass people.

See how you still refuse to actually address anything people say? Gives away who you are.

The mods and common sense disagree with you. Well, old mods. These days the mods are people who have self admitted Asperger's and watch My Little Pony.

I think it's actually great that Euphonium = lesbians? threads are now also being targeted by the ACK-brigade.

Should spice it up a little bit.

They do in the novel.

(OP)
OTP

Look at you bumping your shitposting thread from page 10 again. And no, you posting twice with your phone doesn't make less obvious both posts are yours.

>nothing for 35 minutes
>dur da durrr suddenly two post in under 10 seconds
Totally not the same person, guies.

Look at you bumping your shitposting thread from page 10 again. And no, you posting twice with your phone doesn't make less obvious both posts are yours.

>nothing for 35 minutes

I've been asleep for hours. Get a life.

Stop replying

Oh yeah, you've been asleep? I'm sure you can prove that. Because you would never lie about if you were here or not, right? No one ever lies on the internet to serve their own agendas.

It's a good thing you woke up just in time to bump the thread from page ten.

Oh god, Hibike too?

Though I guess it makes sense if you think about it.

See how you still refuse to actually address anything people say? Gives away who you are.

The mods and common sense disagree with you. Well, old mods. These days the mods are people who have self admitted Asperger's and watch My Little Pony.

>nothing for 35 minutes

Oh yeah, you've been asleep? I'm sure you can prove that. Because you would never lie about if you were here or not, right? No one ever lies on the internet to serve their own agendas.

It's a good thing you woke up just in time to bump the thread from page ten.

It's pathetic that you actually want shitposting and don't realize that you are the problem.

>Hibike too?

That was obvious from the start.

This is fucking gay. She shacks up with a boy in the manga. Why did they make her a carpet muncher in the anime?

Sup Forums changed so much.

>tumblr gifs are allowed
>typing ellipses outside of a quote
>allowing /u/ threads to stay on Sup Forums
It sure has

>purest form of love in Sup Forums
No problem with this.
Stop pretending to be anything other than a newfag scum.
Tumblr invaded Sup Forums in 2010 after that /y/ sunrise anime and suddenly an anti yuri movement started at the same time, so if anything you're Tumblr.