How is Trump a white supremacist again?

How is Trump a white supremacist again?

He's not, any retard can see that. He sincerely just wants to save the country from going to compete shit.

Because he doesn't blatantly denounce the things we hate

He isn't, he loves based people of all colors who just want to MAGA. Fake news like CNN makes shit up about him.

>we
Go

Giving 5 to 11 million IQ 90 criminals amnesty and lying to us about "border security" is not saving the country.

IF Trump is pro-American, I'll back Trump. But he's sold us out to Israel, Mexico, and the White hating Satanic bankers.

He's not. Until he ran as a Republican most of the moon bats loved him. He's even been awarded commendations for promoting positive race relations. The left and fake right don't even pretend to have reasons for what they say against him, they just scream at him because he represents everything they are not: a successful businessman with integrity who loves his country, and pussy.

GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's the biggest race traitor on the planet. Degenerate subhuman piece of shit.

I legit wish he was, but he's not. He's just a normie conservative.

You have to be over 18 to post here

I think the onus is on the people who think he is. He has never before been thought of a white supremacist for 69 years. It was only once he decided to run as a Republican that it was ever even an uttered idea. Plus, he put on a fuckin yarmulke...Jews aren't white.

Posting lies of the sort you just posted proves that you're a shill. Say hi to Brock and the rest of the gang down at Sharia Blue. Also, let 'em know the "amnesty Don" line isn't working, so perhaps the CTR / MM writers should come up with a new fail line for this week.

This hasn't been said or happened yet, stop making shit up

He's not he is basically a centerist the way is just out of fuckig control

He likes white people

>out of fuckig control
>he doesn't do what the neo cons say :(
Fuck off retard

>This hasn't been said or happened yet, stop making shit up

>we
K.

tfw no gf :(

>he doesn't do what the neo cons say :(

Em hm

Yea I know about the tweets, they don't mention amnesty. So until that officially comes out of the WH, fuck off with that

He's said that all along, we knew that.

He isn't. There were three moments where the media which were twisted to make him appear racist when he actually isn't:

1. When he was campaigning he said that mexico was not sending good people here, and that the majority of the people who illegally immigrate here from mexico were criminals and rapists which is true. The media took this and immediately twisted it into Trump hates mexicans and is racist against them.

2.He campaigned on the "extreme vetting" issue, saying he would like to restrict immigration from countries known for dangerous muslim extremism and would like to keep better track of which immigrants were muslim and could post a threat. The media twisted this into Donny hates arabs and is racist against them.

3. He was asked about the state of black communities in inner cities. He said they're really fucked up and he thinks blacks deserve better and he would like to help their communities stop being festering hellscapes. This was twisted immediately in the media to say "Donald Trump thinks the ghetto is a shitty place" and black people who would ordinarily tell you how rough it is being from the poverty and crime stricken ghetto suddenly became indignant that someone would imply that their terrible neighborhoods are indeed terrible. True nigger fashion, it would be funny if it weren't so predictable and depressing.

So basically the guy isn't even racist, was portrayed as being a gigantic racist, and managed to rally the support of racist white people everywhere (not like it took much with the alternatives being Hillary Clinton or a guy who didn't know what Aleppo was) even though he isn't racist. I'd rather that he actually was and wouldn't kowtow to the media on shit but oh well. The puzzling one is the faggot community. They somehow became convinced he was against them when Hillary Clinton has a history of being opposed to their faggotry and Donald Trump doesn't.

Well I'm posting here, must mean that I am over 18.

Hey, Shareblue, how's it hanging?

>He's said that all along, we knew that.

Ok that means you knew he was a neocon since day one

That's not "doing" anything. Those tweets are observations. As Trump's already made clear, and as Barry himself pointed out (until he stopped pointing it out and instead contradicted himself): immigration policy change is the sole province of the legislature. The executive's job is to enforce existing law. If there's to be a change, it is solely up to Congress (the legislature) to enact that change. You either do not understand how the three branches of government function or you are willfully blurring your understanding to make a fake point.

>he thought Trump was based

He is really really not.
He is civic nationalist to the core.
Even the so called "hard right wingers" that were part of his team, Bannon and Gorka, are civic nationalists.
The most racially aware in the white house is probably Miller, judging from the poland speech he wrote for Trump, which is funny because he is jewish.

He's not, but even if he was, it wouldn't matter. The US is fucking niggerland by now. It's a disgusting jungle out there. I don't think anyone living in the big cities can not see niggers when outside. It must be disgusting. Shame on you fat fucks for letting that happen to your excuse of a country.

would lick those feet

>supporting Israel is the only requirement for neo con status
So is this your second week here? Or are you being retarded on purpose?

>Sweden
EL OH EL

>supporting Israel is the only requirement for neo con status

Yes it is you fucking shill

KILL YOURSELF

Lmao you're dumb as fuck man

Tfw there'll never be pics of Hillary attending an Arkansas Klan meeting alongside Robert Byrd, and getting to light the cross as guest of honor.

1-"Why's she here? Ain't no women supposed to be here!"
2- "Relax, she's ok. She hates niggers just as much as we do. Besides, she has more balls than her husband, that nigger-fucker."

This, basically. Trump is pretty much a New York liberal Republican. But the Left needed him to be literally Hitler to look worse than their garbage candidate and the Neocons hate him because he wants to shut of the flow of cheap labor illegals represent as well as wanting to bring jobs back to the U.S. and limit Neocon Imperial ambitions abroad. Part of his strategy of talking to the Democrats is to kick the Republicans in the ass for not repealing ObamaCare when they all said that was their top priority. Make no mistake, the majority of the republican establishment hate his guts as much or more as the democrats do.

>republican establishment
I hope they all burn

He's negotiating, Mr. divide and conquer. Honestly, if you're a Shareblue shill, I can sort of respect that. You're a paid professional, even if you are being paid peanuts and are working for a murderous pedophile cabal. If you're doing this for free, you're retarded.

It's also sad how people easily believe the spins the media puts on shit.

Do you think they have to watch their own kids get eaten if they get caught using a bot?

>He's negotiating,

I want reddit to leave

Not sure what this is all aboot.

Also this.

I work with some pretty intelligent folks, but they fucking gobble CNN up like it's the gospel.

>shills calling Sup Forumslacks reddit
What a time to be alive

And they denounce anything other than CNN as "fake news," I'm sure.

>Republican held legislature passes ObamaCare repeal eleventy billion times,Knowing Barry Sorento will veto it
>Trump takes office
>Republican held legislature: Well now, let's not be hasty this requires some thought
Yep, burn 'em all.

Never been to Ribbit. here's a simple question for you. Who can't you Flim Flam and who can't you corner? Answer these to prove you aren't a Newfag.

I didn't go that far down the rabbit hole honestly, didn't press it. I'm having to play office politics a little bit. Not my favorite thing.

>believing a meme created by CNN

Especially when you would have to put forth about 10-15 seconds worth of effort to understand the reality of the situation. People who would be upset by a racist candidate read a news headline telling them a candidate is racist, and they don't question it. It was a news headline, it is true, and there is no reason to look into it further. If they read the article they would find out that the headline is sensationalist nonsense meant to make them think a certain way when reality is much different, but they don't put forth even that slight effort. Then the media takes it a step further. They have taken to writing completely false information so the 10-15 second effort doesn't contain the truth. Then later they issue a retraction that nobody sees and it doesn't matter because the 1st impression is the stronger, longer lasting one and nobody is looking to see that the opinions and "facts" they gobbled up were admitted to be completely false by the organization which published them.

It's all a massive game of deceiving people, and very few actually wake up on their own.

It's not a meme. He has done everything to prevent the US from becoming anything other than a white dominated nation. The natural progression of non white people in the USA was perceived as a threat to him, and he has prevented it in an underhanded way. It's awful. We all know when he speaks he uses his wink wink nudge nudge way of signalling to the whites he is working with you in a racist manner. Don't insult our intelligence.

Shit how old is the corner meme?

Yes. And of course when you tell people that the entire mainstream media is owned by six corporations. that control everything they see and hear, they look at you like you're crazy.

>Giving 5 to 11 million IQ 90 criminals amnesty
>Implying most whites in the US have an IQ higher than 90

Dude fucking for real. Trying to approach stuff like that turns normies into NPCs. They literally can't break out of their pre programed conversations

Four years old, roughly. I would have went for Deagle and Meataba, but that's a /k/ meme from around 2004 or '05.

Who is "we"? Shareblue?

because it's racist.

>letting in even more people unable to function in modern society is a good idea
50% of whites are 100 and higher. The trouble is as western civilization becomes more complex even a 100 I.Q. will be the bare minimum to get by. So letting in more sub 100 I.Q. people is a recipe for disaster.

we are the people that can see through the lies of trump

10/10 Qt

>White hating Satanic bankers.
>gets funded by Satanic bankers.

>tfw no QT conservasow wife

Not going to answer me, are you?He's a hint, one was a "white Hispanic" and the other was "Chocolate Rambo."

Kek this nigga don't know

Sending the Dreamers would probably be a net positive for Mexico. You get 800,000 college educated young adults who would be appalled at the rampant corruption in your country and would probably at least try to do something about it.

anymore pics of the girl in OPs feet?

Probably get beheaded

I've had it come down to that, the person's brain broke and their core programming came out

>a small group of people controls all news organizations in this country
"oh next you're gonna say its the Jews controlling the media"
>the jews DO control all media in this country
"OH I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. YOU'RE JUST AN ANTI-SEMITE!"
>why would I have to be against the jews to state a fact, all major media companies in the United States are owned and operated by jews
"BECAUSE YOU HATE THE JEWS AND YOU THINK THEY CONTROL WHAT WE SEE AND HEAR!"
>I didn't say I hated the jews, and I don't "think" they control what we see and hear, I can factually state that they do because they own the media and there is no disputing that
"SO WHAT? JUST OWNING THE MEDIA DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE PUSHING AN AGENDA!"
>sure, but if its a given that all media is owned by the jews, and all media can be seen pushing an agenda, whose agenda do you think it is?
"SEE THERE YOU GO AGAIN, YOU'RE JUST ANTI-SEMETIC"

On and on in circles like that. Even if you were to praise the jews i.e. say you admire the stranglehold they have on the American media and how such a small group has managed to get in a powerful position to push their agendas you will be called a nazi and anti-semite. You are not allowed to speak of this with normies.

Well said.

Fucking A. This certainly seems like one of the main hurdles to get people to wake up. But how in the hell are you supposed to undo the programming that goes that deep? It took me ~4-6 month of pol exposure to really see.

Confuse U.S patriotism with white supremacy. Liberalism is destroying your country.

Fucking we know

Lost it when my last phone died, but I had a meme with a quote where someone said that that Jewish power in media and politics was something you had to be aware of to survive in the industry but could never speak of openly. I suppose it comes from Jewish paranoia of being driven out of nearly every country they've ever been in. The supreme irony is that the U.S. is a safe haven for them, even more than Israel, but they are so paranoid that they can't rest until they control absolutely everything and in the process create enemies where there were none before. It would be funny if it weren't so tragic, for the both the Jews and their host nations.

people are saying he is a white supremacist because of his past actions with the housing discrimination lawsuits, birtherism, how he handled the central park 5 case, his relationship with roy cohn, etc

theres more recent stuff but people have been calling him racist for a long time

You'd think they'd learn after the 87th society kicked them out

>theres more recent stuff but people have been calling him racist for a long time
No they haven't. No one said anything till he had an R next to his name

hes white

I'm not sure, I was told of this stuff when I was a little kid by my grandfather as I was helping him with yardwork/home repair projects. I remember vividly being 7 and hearing of the jewish conspiracies to control the planet, etc. Exposure helps also. In the area where I grew up, most "white" people were actually jews. My high school for example was over 60% asian, and around 25% "white" out of that 25% roughly 3% was non-jewish. Many of my friends growing up were jews which gave me perspective and insight into their community.

Familiarity breeds contempt of course. Not for all of them, just as with any group there are excellent jewish people out there who aren't in on the zionist global conspiracies. Big jews vs. little jews so to speak. I don't deal in anecdotal one-offs however. The vast majority are exactly what their stereotypes say they are, and the saying that they will shriek out in pain as they strike you is 100% correct. The only thing which I know cures normies of defending the jews is close exposure to them. My brother in law for example went to NYC a bleeding heart liberal faggot, worked in a deli in Brooklyn for 2 years, now has a healthy hatred for the jews. Pretty funny.

In most cases I wouldn't even promote sheer hatred. I don't think it's necessary to hate one's enemy, but it's absolutely important to understand them- i.e. it isn't necessary to hate the dog that bites your hand if you understand that it will bite it if you leave your hand open in its reach. To understand them you would need to first be able to openly discuss their contemptuous nature which is why they react and program the goyim to react in such a militant fashion.

Yup. Which is why it's swinging back conservative with a vengeance. The only saving grace that in America the Bill of Rights prevents them from enacting Hate Speech laws and they almost always seem to pull too early on their initiatives here. They get in their bubbles and assume that they have more public support than they do. That said, I shudder to think what would have happened if they had run an actual competent politician instead of Hillary. Not Bernie, but someone like Joe Biden. Make fun of him all you want, but Pedo Joe is the consummate politician. With the establishment backing Hillary had and the ability to actually physically match Trump's ability to campaign non stop, Biden would have won. the thing the Democrats simply can't come to terms with is that they entered a clapped out Honda Civic in a NASCAR race when they could have run Ferrari Formula One car. Hillary was the lynch pin that destroyed the liberal establishment and the amazing thing was that none of the people close to her could see it coming.

All the filthy shitlib animals on the Left can do is call him a racist etc. They have nothing. Anyone of any Race into being successful will support Trump. Liberal Democrats and their splinter groups like Antifa, Communists, and assorted degenerates are not interested in success rather being give me free hand out niggers.

no, people have known of this side of him for a while now. if i had to make a guess, it probably started around the time he was sued for his housing discrimination practices

the "trumped!" tell all book that was published in 1991 by john r. o'donnell also makes the claim

They are incorrect observations. Why would he tweet that at all. And where is the fucking wall already. The construction needs to start before he starts running for 2020 or he is fucked.

You should be proud that he is a White supremacist. He stands tall for your interests!!

you people are on the two spectrum of retardation.
we have one;
>never my president side
and other;
>muh 4gorilionD chess

shut the fuck up both of you. Trump presented something, people rallied up behind it, people started recruiting, the flame woke up in them. Now the fire is bigger than Trump. Trump got drown in the swamp. Is it possible that he rises above it? Yes, maybe. It does not fucking matter.
He is not messiah figure. Like the moore retard said "he is giant fuck you"

Discrimination lawsuits were HUD lawsuits going after the lack of "diversity" in his $2 million a year rental properties. He settled out of court like everyone else at the time. The lawsuit was basically a Federal shakedown that was just part of doing business in New York, like paying protection money to the mob. The Birther thing was part of his first run at the presidency. Hillary used it first. Trump, and every other republican picked up on it because it got traction with a large part of the voting public. Not particularly nice, but pragmatic. If it was good enough for Hillary, it was good enough for Trump. The Central Park Five case is dodgy as Hell. Look into the acquittal and tell me that doesn't look like judicial activism. Roy Cohen was a Jew. An antisemitic Jew, but a Jew nonetheless. Given Trumps lifelong association with Jews, that particular charge of White Supremacy rings hallow. At best, he is pragmatic in dealing with Jews because he is familiar with them. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton didn't seem to mind associating with him before he became a presidential candidate.

>How is Trump a white supremacist again?

Jews are white too.

>They are incorrect observations. Why would he tweet that at all.
Observations are neither correct nor incorrect, they simply reflect what the seer sees at the time he observes it. By tweeting those messages he forced the topic back onto congress, and it is congress that has to act on this, not him. Trump ended DACA. All he did was give congress 6 months to do something, or not, before it formally expires. Why six months? That puts it squarely in the spotlight as the 2018 mid-terms heat up, forcing the topic into the mainstream. Rino's up for reelection would be committing political suicide to support a Obama-style DACA bill, ditto Dem's in states that Trump carried.

>And where is the fucking wall already. The construction needs to start before he starts running for 2020 or he is fucked.
The first Trump budget year begins this fall. Once he has the funds for the wall, it will start in earnest. Already, they have done a lot to increase border security including reduce illegal border crossings, increase ICE arrests and deportations, and the reinforcement of existing stretches of the border where fencing already exists.

You raise a good point. The problem Trump has run into is the system is designed to be inefficient, slow, and hard to change. This is to keep a dictator from sweeping into power and upending everything. The downside to this is simply changing anything can take decades. the leftists have had nearly a century to wreak havoc. It won't be fixed in a single presidency, even if Trump is elected to a second term. This will be a long, uphill struggle. Trump's election was a victory, but it was a small one. It was an open skirmish at the beginning of a protracted war that will probably last several generations. After all the Left's War of Conquest was multigenerational. Our war will be just as long. You're not fighting for yourself. You will not likely see this war won. You are fighting for future generations that they may know a measure of freedom and not live in slavery. Gird up your loins and fight, or step aside and let those who will do what must be done.

>thinking anybody is fooled by your obvious shilling

>Already, they have done a lot to increase border security including reduce illegal border crossings
Indeed. Unemployment nationwide has dropped and wages in construction have risen to reflect the lack of illegal workers to do the jobs.

That is a great headline, hopefully we see Don become more open minded and less racism and hate

I would enjoy that woman's legs pressed against my neck and ears. Hnnnng. Milky white hnnnng.