trumpcuck hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QMnVkALdlI&t=17s
rt.com/usa/403742-senate-passes-military-defense-budget/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll just leave this here

wow i wonder who behind dis post

low energy.
you went from promising generals, like /cg/, to bait tier generals, then you all in all stop fucking trying. you feet dragging tards can do better than this.

let me guess, if i don't support amnesty for shitskin invaders or jewish neoconservatism i'm a jew?

Bump

>that long winded unfunny shit
Wow, the left really cant meme

is this a best of leftists cant meme thread?

>strawmanning this hard

kinda are still winning.....

We run this shit now.....The House, The Senate, The Supreme Court, The funding, The special Elections.

Obamascare wasn't repealed because of libtards and dick suckin neocons. It will fail. it has already wasted millions of tax payer money and hasnt improved health care but degraded it.

Hillary wil be locked up, "arwan"

Travel ban was ok'd by the Supreme court recently

He has fired a crap load of idiots.

Anymore hoaxes? Russia is that you?

You're witnessing a soft manchild's preconceived notions being confronted with reality. All that is thought to be simple is actually like everything else, laden with caveat. He's a magikarp thrashing wildly to no effect. This behaviour serves poor leadership well in the short term only. Management in the business world do this all the time before being fired themselves. So now he spendsuch of his time fiddling (playing golf) while Rome (the world) burns. Because when shit gets too real what else is there?

Most of you are just as he is. It's the common man's illness, naiivity.

>We run this shit now
>republicans
>we

When he backed the RAISE Act and repealed DACA, I was fully back on board, and was blaming Ryan and McConnell. The swamp is now absorbing the Donald.

My greatest fear is wishing Hillary won as opposed to having invested so much hope into Trump only to be disappointed and watch nothing change. I don't know if that's the case yet. He's trying to go "Art of the Deal" on these people, "I'm so smart. Let me repeal DACA and use that as a negotiating chip."

If he passes the RAISE Act, but strikes a deal on DACA, that's fine. Cutting legal immigration in half, ending chain migration, and making it more meritocratic, if we get that and a wall then these kids can have amnesty. I just don't know what's going on in this guy's head. I'm not willing to call it quits yet, but I'm losing hope.

He was just delivering so well for the first few months, and now DACA is a negotiating chip and there's talk of rejoining the Paris climate treaty? *puke*

it'll be just like 1986, he'll grant amnesty for a wall that will never get built

Reagan called it his biggest mistake, a huge blight on an otherwise successful presidency. He really did love America and meant well, but Schumer and the Democrats jewed him big time on that, defunding and failing to enforce promised border provisions, all with the complicity of globalist, H.W. Bush, who I have no doubt Reagan got strongarmed into putting on the ticket.

let me clean that up for you bro

>same angry impotent leftist thread

a trumpcuck calling me shareblue
a trumpcuck projecting me as a "leftist"

Record corrected!

this is what you support

really makes me think

I was working for brock when we made this
AMA

but it's real

/r/The_Donald/comments/6a6iex/shariablue_thinks_this_triggers_us_thus/

r/TheDonald is a literal cult

>trumptard thinks he isn't a leftist

People should do more of this after EVERY terror attack and share it as far as possible.

>22 posts by this ID
if you post in this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

the best part about the trump shill paradox is they just fall further and further into the cult of personality.

It's 1488D chess guys.

FINALLY!!! I need to take out my anger on this cuck and the spiritual boomers that still support him

Perfectly summed up what I've bizzarely faced so many times in the past few months
Also
>Israel first
Praiseth kek

youtube.com/watch?v=6QMnVkALdlI&t=17s
Vid related

ITT shills dont understand 1080d chess

JIDF thread?
JIDF thread

cry shill more faggot

Thx

This is Morrakiu, he does the Merchant Minute for the Daily Shoah

There is a Yuge possibility that those two lardasses are posting on Sup Forums right now.

Didn't we have this exact same thread yesterday, same OP pic and everything?

we did

So glad BASED Trump will ruin the nation forever and sell us out to insurance jews by signing this.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>that pic
Doesn't look like 48 percent white mongrel to me. Make him darker.

Kill yourself maltard you have no talent you tiny dicked brown gooklet

it's that guy who thinks i'm malaysian again lmao

Lol triggered every time. Ugly tiny dicked brown gooklet kys

Feels good to win the election

infokikes

it did feel good until trump went full globalist

Hillary didn't win so it's still a plus and libcucks are still triggered so it's still a plus. Mad?

Hey maltard is this the reason you are so angry all the time?

Muslims are literally bred and taught that people who don't follow Islam are to be hurt or killed. Why the fuck is that so hard for people to understand? The Left wants shit like no violence and LGBT rights and safety, but happily back Islam? "Gays for Islam!" is like saying "Trees for deforestation!" Jesus Christ. Read the fucking Quran. Open your eyes.

You are fucking LIAR.Reagan never said that.

>Posting a trump tweet makes you now a Shareblue poster
Wew

You lost the election and have no power. Mad?

>BUT MUH TRIGGERD LIBTARDS
every time
do you really think every muslim wants to kill gay people? sure islam is conservative and not compatible with western faggot shit, but muslims aren't these vicious predators who go round trying to hurt people, that's retarded
go back to /ptg/ cuck

Based redpilled black woman. Did Hillary win btw?

This little libcuck is triggered. 8 long years sweetie. Deep breaths.

do we need to post gore to get these normies off the site?

Fuck off, lunatic conspiracy theorist.

Get back to work Donald

>hillary

It's sad that this is literally all you have.

Sweetheart. You lost. 8 years.

You voted a man in power who's gonna give amnesty to 11 million illegals. Texas will be a swing state in 2020. Well done.

YEAH WE NEED TO SPEND TRILLIONS MORE ON ZOG WARS OVERSEAS

rt.com/usa/403742-senate-passes-military-defense-budget/

>

LOL