Using a nuclear fusion stellarator and a functioning Em-drive...

Using a nuclear fusion stellarator and a functioning Em-drive, Germany will be able to engineer a spaceship that can be propelled to 0.9c to travel to near star systems. Coupled with deep sleep technology which reduces aging to 1/1000th of real aging, Germans will soon be able to abandon Germany and find ourselves a new planet for Germanic DNA people only.

No, that's not racist... that's science, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/it-s-official-nasa-s-peer-reviewed-em-drive-paper-has-finally-been-published
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Tokamak_fields_lg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>EM drive

that shit doesn't work

>implying the tanned Germans on board wouldn't break a wall while you're still in transit

That is what we want the world to believe.

>Germans will soon be able to abandon Germany and find ourselves a new planet for Germanic DNA people only.
Fucking kek, mate if you do achieve any of this pure blood Germans will be the last ones to go. Cunt your space utopia will be overrun with migrants just like your country.

>Using a nuclear fusion stellarator and a functioning Em-drive, Germany will be able to engineer a spaceship that can be propelled to 0.9c to travel to Aftica and scoop all niggers and mudslimes and drop em back into Germany to breed with local wives and daughters.

>Germans will soon be able to abandon Germany and find ourselves a new planet for Germanic DNA people only.

All I read was:
>This theoretical technology combined with this other theoretical tech alongside this sci fi tech will enable us to...
But you already had Germany. Why'd you give it up? Perhaps you should just learn how to vote pro German, aka AfD. Just like a fucking kraut. Overengineer a solution to a problem when the real solution is much simpler and takes much less time and energy to implement.

made by muslims . design by antifas sorry not interested germaniac

>not content with spreadinng their nigger hordes on earth the German/Jews decide to expand to the rest of the galaxky

you're a fucking failure

leave

>Cunt your space utopia will be overrun with migrants just like your country.
No, it won't. We will keep the tech secret and just abandon you all here so you can all turn non-white and de-evolute back to living on trees.

>yfw OP is right, but they're so focused on diversity and reparations they send all the shitskins off world first and inadvertently save the day

so what? where can you go? You can never find other planet like earth in the universe.
The only hope of you guys is to stay at home and upload yourself to virtual world like
The Matrix

>Be an ayyyy lmao
>Find the most distant man made object
>It promises two genders
>It promises white people
>Travel trillions of Miles
>Disappoint

We never really had Germany. It is like you share a house with 6 non-whites and you put kiwis in the freezers with a sticker saying "For the German" and 3 ours later th kiwis are gone and the sticker now says "We wuz kingz an shit".

Germany is going to start shipping muslims off planet?

When do they begin?

Let's call the Voyager Back since it does not present our society anymore

Fpbp- Finn post best post

Actually, you need to go way faster than .9c to get any meaningful time dialation effects.

What is terraforming? Also, yes, there are many planets quite close with liquid water and plant life. We will announce these findings in 12 yrs right before we start to evacuate the remaining 7 million Germanics left on Earth.

>yfw whites die off but space aliens kill all the nigger colonists because they stole their space bikes

Read further. I specifically mentioned deep sleep tech. We got millions of Earth sized exoplanets in a 250 light year radius.

Why bother? In a few decades, there won't be a Germany. You're just developing goods for invaders your women invited to occupy your home.

>fusion stellarator and a functioning Em-drive
lmao

The mEMe drive is bullshit so you better go back to the drawing board

Hahahahaha
No you won't
Your country will dissolve into civil war by 2040
Millions of Germans will flee

You get the point. Hans need time to build the space ship, but refugees fuck their women and destroy their gene faster. When they eventually build it up, there is nothing worth saving.

God I hope so
Free of other races your empathy will only be applied to each other, German natsoc in space for 1,000,000 years!

rated u for underrated

>deep sleep
>implying biological beings aren't woefully inefficient for space travel
just send an AI, some self replicating nanobots, Earth's DNA data and a bioprinter, retard

Magnetic containment fields have been thought of for a while

>we
I guessed Smugwier worked for a UK based company under non-disclosure contract.
Wise, wise move pressing on the anglo for Brexit if they have such groundbreaking tech in development.

I guess payback is coming for all these V2, kraut. Union Jack UFOs are inbound.

>0.9c

yeah stopped reading there

All Germanic life is precious. We need to move all this life out to safety.

But yea Op, You need to balance a lot of things to achieve such speeds, look up torchships.

>In a few decades, there won't be a Germany.

Matti Stupinjiemen, that is the whole reason why.

>Germans will soon be able to abandon Germany and find ourselves a new planet
Nah, I'm afraid it will be just used to quickly deliver moslem rapefugees all over the galaxy

It was already confirmed that it does

Why waiting? Do it now!

>the mission GERMANIA 1 starts in 2070, expected to end by 2270
>by year 2200 the Greater Israel Empire develops Alcubierre drives
>goes on to hunt every german vessel

>Build fusion drive ship
>Give migrants the honorary first trip
>Into the sun

But we got Photon torpedoes, duh.

We are doing it now.

>Hans need time to build the space ship, but refugees fuck their women and destroy their gene faster.
>The ABSOLUTE STATE of American English

Nasa investigated it and concluded that it does work after all

>sciencealert.com/it-s-official-nasa-s-peer-reviewed-em-drive-paper-has-finally-been-published

>>by year 2200 the Greater Israel Empire develops Alcubierre drives
>>goes on to hunt every german vessel

kek, they would retaliate kikes and ensure the "holocaust" to be real by creating the biogenetic weapon.

SPACEMUTTIS

He is American. Don't be too hard on him, neighbor to the South.

C-can we come in the cargo hold when you go? Please don't leave us behind with the mudslimes and burgers

if I see that fucking stellarator thread one more time

Germany 7
Rest of the world 1

White Aussies are welcome. But don't try any funny shit like pic related.

>em drive
What are these?

Hey! Thats my plan! Beta centari is mine!

>not liking stellarators

Are you even German or just a Turk?

2210 The Greater Holy German Empire invents a method to fill the Galaxy with Zyklon B

it is an new space propulsion technology.

So not only you're not contempt spreading Islam through Europe, now you're planning to spread Islam cancer through the galaxy?

Fucking krauts I swear

Terraforming of Mars with current technology will take about 10,000 to 100,000 years. After 2,000 years you'll be able to walk on the surface without a rebreather. We don't have this much time. Terraforming is a meme.

>a method to fill the Galaxy with Zyklon B

but anyone will die in there even you. bad plan, desu.... what about this

>a new planet for Germanic DNA people only

>First and only people they send are african and muslim colonists to "fight racism"

SAGSAGESAGE

>declare war on Untermensch Martians
>lose horribly yet again
>Germany becomes colonised by Space Slavs

Thus history repeats itself

>self-loathing germancuck
>or just turk

hmmm

>looking for bigger planets than Earth

That's potentially a one-way trip, Karl. The rocket equations already put Earth at the upper bounds for getting the fuck off world with conventional rocketry technology.

If you ever do build that technology you'll probably gift all new planes to niggers and mud scum.

Ya'll need a new hitler.

>em drive
>nuclear fusion
Not while you're getting raped by ahmed.

>You can never find other planet like earth in the universe.

Seemingly infinite universe
We waz earthlings and zhit

You're a special kind of stupid ain't ya?
There is literally countless numbers of earth like planets out there some even better equipped to hold life in it but we can't see them cuss we literally have yet to see 0.0000000000000001% of our own galaxy

former
now stop replying, we don't deserve (You)
ZIG HIEL

>conventional

There is nothing conventional about Germanics.

It's a highly efficient propulsion technology completely powered by internet memes.

You can't terraform Mars as you can't fix gravity. Try Venus, takes 200yrs max and has 91 percent of Earth's gravity. Venus is literally perfect.

How are you gona do that when you can't even reproduce yourselves to a sustainable rate? your feminist women don't want Germany and German people to exist in the future.

Is this germanys secret immigrant incineration machine?

I guess there'll be
>FREE GIBS
signs above each of those man sized holes. Inside the immigrants will be turned into pure plasma to power german industry.

Neat.

>Germans think they'll be the first humans to colonize alien worlds
>Speed 200 years in flight dreaming of glorious new reich
>wake up to discover planet full of enslaved star niggers conqured by the United States of Space thanks to reverse engineered ayy technology

RED ROCKS, BITCHES!

you can fix the other shit though. The gravity sucks. But you could live there.

Hans, are you serious about 0.9c? Source pls?

Merkel will make sure 70% of everyone allowed on the ships is a shitskin, and the 30% of whites allowed will be your women.

Stellarator's aren't new nor are tokamak reactors.
Sorry to break it to you but this is literally nothing.

Funny enough, this is fundamentally russian tech.

What exactly would we do on Venus to make it habitable? Afaik we can't seal off volcanoes yet.

>Germans are the first humans to contact the star people
>As a result, mankind is banned from the galaxy for a further thousand years by the galactic council
Fucking muzzies!

>mfw you're forced to accept ethnic quotas in your colonies
>mfw the shitskins eat all the food, shit all over the life support pods and kill everyone

Who is Spitzer? Stellarators aren't Russian tech at all.

There are no volatiles on Venus. You just put a massive solar shield on the Lagrange point and then slingshot one of Jupiter's icy moons to Venus orbit. Child's play!

>You just put a massive solar shield on the Lagrange point and then slingshot one of Jupiter's icy moons to Venus orbit. Child's play!

I want to play kerbal space program now..

Build the massive floating cities? Cool.

Haven't seen the EM drive in a while.
Last I heard they still couldn't disprove it.
At times mainstream science seems more like a religion. When something appears that shakes up the system they consider absolute, they have to be dragged kicking and screaming to the truth.
I wonder how many credible discoveries have been denied due to people going "No, that's impossible" and refusing to even test it. Peer review is meaningless when the peers are incompetent.

>you will never live on a venusian floating city
Why live?

Share!

>When something appears that shakes up the system they consider absolute, they have to be dragged kicking and screaming to the truth.
examples of this?

>I wonder how many credible discoveries have been denied due to people going "No, that's impossible" and refusing to even test it.
heliocentricism
ether doesn't exist
special reletivity
quantum physics

though really there was a lot of resistance to these things, the experiments quickly won out in the end. The EM drive is horse shit though. It's basically a new propulsion technology created out of nothing but red flags.

Germans have been on the verge of unlocking the secrets of similar technology before. Back when they were more 'motivated'.

There is no such thing as relativity or gravity or space.

All this shit was a mathematical construct to give credence to the heliocentric model.

No such thing as satellites as 99.9% of data is transferred via undersea cables worldwide.

Quit your dumbassery and read some Kepler and Copernicus.

The earth is likely flat.

G
P
S

>constantly fuck up the only planet we got
>it's ok bros we can just terraform a new planet.

>Implying we need planets

Stellarators are nothing more than a spin off of tokamak reactors :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak
A tokamak (Russian: тoкaмáк) is a device that uses a powerful magnetic field to confine plasma in the shape of a torus :
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Tokamak_fields_lg.png

I stated they're both fundamentally Russian tech which they are as they're both fundamentally operate on the same principle. Btw, wake me up when your shit head scientist finally get it working after 100s of billions of dollars are prototypes and tests.

>examples of this?
Relativity. They actually had to go to south america and photograph an eclipse before the mainstream consensus stopped laughing at Einstein.

>rotating a frozen superconductor at 6,500 rpm
>similar technology