I forgot who fucking recommended this, but these are some real quality faces

I forgot who fucking recommended this, but these are some real quality faces.

S U P E R B

Still enjoying it though.

What do you expect from A-1?

agreed

Won't you be her lovely wife, user?

Holy shit, a what? We muv luv now?

>cute girls pissing themselves

I never asked for this.

Too bad.

I never expected to discover a drink as delicious as Calvados, and I never expected to be aroused by cute girls unable to control their bladders. Sora No Woto is truly a wondrous series.

Are you only on episode two?
Why would you make a thread? Do you want to be spoiled?

Yes and no, but that image is fucking intense what the hell.

Oh buddy, there's a HUGE amount of dissection and analysis that's been done of the Sora No Woto setting. I'd strongly suggest you finish the series, then buy yourself a bottle of Calvados and come back.

FUCK
Do they really just keep acting like nothing is wrong or does this shit get like openly spooky?
The fucking ghost hand and shit in that image really fucking is there.

God damn I thought this was gonna be k-on with horns and guns and drop it after episode 3 but now you've got my fucking attention

>Do they really just keep acting like nothing is wrong
Yes.
>or does this shit get like openly spooky
Yes.

I'll be real with you, this is a SOL Cute Girls Doing Cute Things series, but it gets fucking real towards the end. If you don't want any real development, drop this series and move on. I recommend you stick with it though.

Well I can't really drop this now after hearing all that and this shit

wait so shit actually happens? Because Im on episode 7 and Im bored to fucking tears

In the last two episodes.

You're in for a treat when you watch episode 7.

Are you kidding? Episode 7 is when they actually drop some fucking worldbuilding on your ass. Did you completely miss the flying fuck spreading its wings and shitting all over those spidertanks?

I actually just finished 7 while Sup Forums was down. Man what the FUCK that's some grim shit. Is the flying fuck in that flashback sequence that huge skeleton that was in episode 1? It has to be. Did a bunch of fucking alien laserbirds destroy everything?

Ahh, I think it's about time I gave this show a rewatch. Gotta reaffirm its place in my top ten SoL list.

Wow, I think that image is one of the very first ones. I remember I corrected the guy who put it together back in 2010--the motorcycle is a Zundapp, not a BMW.

Man, livewatching this with Sup Forums six ago was awesome. I wish I could go back and re-live that. This show literally got my first girlfriend.

>3DPD
Fuck off.

>s the flying fuck in that flashback sequence that huge skeleton that was in episode 1?
If you're talking about pic related, yes.
Remember to watch the episode 7.5 (first ova) and go to the bathroom before episode 8!

Never forget

The original guy who made that still has his psd file, he uploaded it 2 years ago I so I edited it a bit to add that pink ribbon part, top far right to show that theirs are taken from a wehrmacht tank unit

Oh, and I remember I also added those French numbers for their villages in the top left side map. Things get blurrier the more you get older

Anyways might be no more but anyone here still have the psd files for episode 4 onward? The guy who started these charts only made the first three I think.

Well time to dig through my old folder of SnW stuff.

Welcome to the world of omorashi.

got panel, wat mango?

Alice no 100 cc. It's not very good.

I think most of Sup Forums has forgotten that 'speculah' came from this show.
That being said, there hasn't been much to speculah about lately.

I'd fuck Yui and Kanata all the same

I like how that pic wants to appear ''realistic'' yet it completely ignores the giant winged skeleton under the water

Daily reminder that Noel is a war criminal

It's brought up in this one.
Also it mentions the ghost.

The cutest war criminal.

>following orders is a war crime

her only ''crime'' was that she worked illegally as a minor

I don't think that those who were in the threads when it aired have forgotten, it was quite special. It's just that people come and go, you know.

I'd commit multiple war crimes on Noel

There's literally nothing wrong with committing war crimes when you're that cute.

Being cute is her biggest crime.

Tell it to the Nuremberg Judges.

RIP

>there hasn't been much to speculah about lately.
There was a bit after the first episode of Haifuri before it became clear what kind of show it was going to be. It brought me back to the old SnW threads anyway.

>although it is more likely that these large raptors were benign species who were also victims of the conflict.
Where the hell did that come from? The show certainly made it seem like the giant bird things were what were fought in the first war.

Yeah, benign is definitely the wrong word.
I guess it's trying to get at the idea that the bird monsters were living weapons instead of the actual aggressors. Like how we used dogs for anti-tank warfare or whatever.

>I guess it's trying to get at the idea that the bird monsters were living weapons
That makes more sense, yeah. I just assumed that they were aliens or something but that idea isn't too far fetched.

I doubt they're not hostile

Both countries in the show have different side of the same coin when it comes to legends and it just so happens that they both tell of angels from the sky wrecking shit up

Aliens are a possibility, but the show does deal with the idea of engineered bioweapons, and aliens having bird feathers would be a bit of a coincidence. So I'm in the camp of human weapon escalation causing the apocalypse.
They could also be alien-engineered bioweapons I guess.

She's an insomniac.

God I fucking loved that episode. Maybe the best epilogue I've seen in anime.

What happened to all the birds anyway? The one at the bottom of the lake surely can't have been the only one.

That's explained in season 2.

Which would come after the movie.

It's just a shame that the Light Novel hasn't been adapted yet.

Can't decide if I want to marry Noel or Felicia

>Felicia
Worst girl.

If you truly wanted to marry either of them, there would be no decision.

Porque no los dos?

I'll make the choice for you.

Filicia is mine.

FACT:

Dolphins a shit, ocean war now.

It's like post apocalyptic K-ON!.

What the fuck is this show?
Picked up

Alright then, you better cuddle her when she needs it most.

I just happen to love eccentrics so Noel is fine for me.

Thanks friend.

>it takes half the cour for it to get good
>SOL CGDCT with muh edge added

No thanks, don't bother to redpill me.

>redpill
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So sorry for using a referential device to describe what these Sup Forumsnalyses are doing. Fuck, they're more interesting than the damn source material, I'd rather read those than waste hours upon hours.

Anyone have that 'streaming vs download' picture showing the town that Seize is based on and a screenshot of the anime? It always makes me chuckle but I can't seem to find it through the usual methods.

Thanks a lot.

Whens the next Sup Forums Sora no woto stream? Early January right?

usually

Last one was on the second, if I remember correctly.

Damn, that is always such a comfy event

Getting so drunk on calvados that you can't find the toilet to relieve yourself in after episode 8 ends is the proper way to watch the stream and it's anything but comfy.

It is when youre from a frozen wasteland of a state and are curled around your tea with calvados during the coldest month of the year

I really wish A-1 would make anime originals again.

I just wish we had more anime originals, whoever does them. It makes such a nice change to not know for sure how a series is going to end up.

You could always just stop reading manga.

Threadly reminder that the writer of SnW was satisfied that it failed, because it taught him the lessons he needed to change his writing and create his magnum opus Guilty Crown.