Why don't fiscal conservatives support universal healthcare on the grounds that healthcare will be paid for one way or...

Why don't fiscal conservatives support universal healthcare on the grounds that healthcare will be paid for one way or the other, and that single payer is cheaper and better? (Which it objectively is.)

We all know an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Making medical free catches everything earlier. It's a prudent investment in the country's entire population.

Answer: The RNC is no more conservative than the DNC is progressive.

Don't go to the doctor if all you need is aspirin, lol.

Because the 10th amendment.

If states wanna do single payer that's cool. I hope they do.

Won't work on fed level. Having healthy states pay for less health (read: southern) states is a crock of shit.

Here in MI we've got too many nonworking nogs/hicks to pull it off. Not to mention state level corruption.

> Goes to the doctor for brain cancer
> doctor finds Obamacare bronze plan coverage
> "take this aspirin and call me in 6 months"

> "Won't work on fed level."
> Every other industrialized nation on earth...

>countries using the us for military so they can direct their funds to medicare
>are all still collapsing even with this massive crutch

> almost literally the example text

>Why don't conservatives support big government, high taxation, intrusive regulation on the grounds that it's "more efficient on paper"

Why don't conservatives support Marxism-Leninism on the grounds that it's "better on paper"?

Btw, unless you've suffered through "universal" healthcare then you don't know what you're talking about. It doesn't work at all.

The NHS is the 5th biggest employer (and by far the largest healthcare company) on the planet. The UK is only the world's 21st most populated country. The NHS is ultra-bloated and extremely inefficient, as inevitably happens to all state-run companies. British healthcare is actually worse than healthcare in fucking MEXICO, despite receiving absurdly higher levels of funding.

I recently had a herniated disk in my back. It took my over a month to get a meeting with my GP - and all he told me was that I didn't meet the NHS requirements for surgery. The requirement for surgery for a herniated disk was that I could no longer control my bowels and could no longer function on any level. Great. Being in excruciating pain and forced to take extended leave from work wasn't good enough. He also said that he could potentially offer me a (NHS-funded) physio session, but the wait list was another 2 months and that the disk would usually fix itself before then, so he wouldn't even put me on the wait list because it was a waste of time.
If I wanted proper treatment, I would have to go private (which I eventually did - despite paying my fucking taxes for "universal" healthcare).

Universal healthcare is great if you're old and lonely and you just love speaking to doctors. It's great if you're an immigrant with no money. But if you're a taxpayer then it's fucking nightmare and a colossal waste of money.

I'm not saying that the US would need to cut it's military budget to pay for healthcare, I'm saying that euroshit nations did because they have the US for defense and they are still collapsing even though they have that advantage money wise because it is a massive drain.

Because it objectively isnt, as research into the costs for Cali showed.

Because they want regulation. Not a government run boondoggle.

Unfortunately the elites want neither and so we get the absolute worst outcome.

>the USA is literally every other country

Deport the brown people

Then we can talk about universal healthcare

Seriously retard name one of these countries that is even close in size, diversity, or complexity to the USA. Also we have worse health, diet, habits, etc.

Single payer is neither cheaper nor better.

Universal health care would be a disaster in the US. It's too much of a business, and the federal government is too corrupt.

I'm not against state-subsidized healthcare if the population is racially homogeneous. Minorities take advantage of the system, bleeding it without paying in.
Socialized programs don't work in the US because our country is rife with niggers and mexicans lining up for gibs.

Its communism and communism doesnt work xD but seriously im happy that americans die from lack of medical care.

All the medical care in the world can't save the average Finn from his inevitable demise from cirrhosis.

> ITT literal tools disconnected from reality.

> Slaves literally arguing to stay slaves.

> Actually think they'll be owners one day if only they work harder and steal more.

XD

Stay stupid meat bots. It's coming anyway and so is a basic income. Let's hope you adapt well to living in the world your corporate owners taught you to fear. X)

>It's coming anyway and so is a basic income.
I hope in few years Commissar Jamal and Commissar Paco will have you sent to GULag in Mojave for having unauthorized Trockist opinions.