/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of building a white ethnostate, a homeland to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. The future of white identity is dependent upon White European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE FOR YOUR RACE AND CHILDREN!

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/https://pastebin.com/ThrCgAVd

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/New-Complete-Book-Self-Sufficiency-Realists/dp/0751364428/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505683913&sr=8-1&keywords=The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency: The Classic Guide for Realists and Dreamers
youtube.com/user/1sustainablehedonist/featured
youtube.com/user/dirtpatcheaven
youtube.com/user/Praxxus55712
audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Survival-Theory-Audiobook/B01H5K67VI
audible.com/pd/Science-Technology/The-Knowledge-Audiobook/B00J55GD0W
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Japan
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2015/08/revised-rfn-recommended-listening-list.html
archive.is/XYZCH
archive.org/details/HaroldCovingtonsRecommendedReadingList
northwestfront.org/audio/whitebookinto.wma
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Northwest-Handbook.pdf
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
occidentaldissent.com/category/appalachian-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not proprietary communities? You want a pre-defined white area? Buy land and develop it yourself and control the tenants you allow to live there.
A place for every race.
What I'm selling every American will buy. What you are selling only appeals to white people and only a select few white people.

That's the different between us and you. All you care about is your dumb profits and material wealth. You're willing to make the world a disgusting concrete mesh all in the name of worthless currency.

The difference is that one idea is actually viable and is compatible with American values.
The others is a ideology that existed in homogeneous 1930s Europe.
But hey, have another bump. We should be talking about this.

The American values are the exact values that got us into this mess in the first place.
Capitalism holds just as much burden on a population as Communism, only people are under the notion that they can achieve happiness through material lifestyles. It's carrot on a stick philosophy.

Listen, we're not going to buy a town that's not the plan. We're just going to move into the general area and form a community so that when shit hits the fan we'll be together.

Bumpity bump bump bump

bump

Here's a write up I did yesterday regarding a group we are already forming:

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogenous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

Location: Our community will be established somewhere in the Pacific North West. This is a good area because of relatively sparce population, good recources, and good climate. The people here also have an established history of self-reliance and being weary of DC. Other good regions to set up your own ethnostate include the midwest, New England, and the Appalachian mountains. They all fit the critera of having good isolated areas and arable land.

Alrighty let's kick this into gear.

Specific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

amazon.com/New-Complete-Book-Self-Sufficiency-Realists/dp/0751364428/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505683913&sr=8-1&keywords=The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency: The Classic Guide for Realists and Dreamers

youtube.com/user/1sustainablehedonist/featured

youtube.com/user/dirtpatcheaven

youtube.com/user/Praxxus55712

audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Survival-Theory-Audiobook/B01H5K67VI

audible.com/pd/Science-Technology/The-Knowledge-Audiobook/B00J55GD0W

Bump.

>The Ethnostate
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

Requesting a discord link desu

Le bump.

Anyone heard back from TWP and NWF yet? Some user emailed them regarding our plans, and Harold Covington sort of hinted that he'd be talking about it on his podcast.

So to condense all of this to the basic point, the idea is to get together as a few like minded people and move into the same small town, and start working together as neighbors. We learn to live sustainably, breed large families to form a community where white can be safe, and where we can keep the kikery out. If you feel like our society is deteriorating irreversibly, then join us in what's basically a life boat.

I listened to the podcast, He mentioned Sup Forums, but didn't go into details

im gonna look for the invite code

Theres currently a discord to keep people in contact, feel free to come and share ideas

>Capitalism holds just as much burden on a population as Communism
>Economic competition and wealth creation holds just as much burden on a population as starvation and forced labor

Do you realize how retarded you sound tripfag?

I'm a bit weary of the NWF, they're basically asking the FBI to kick down their doors. That's not a pragmatic way of doing things.

Yeah, I agree, the podcast itself was a bit worrying and almost sounded terroristic. The TWP could still be useful allies though

BUMP

It's better to enslave a population when they're well fed and under the impression that everything is okay.

bump!

COME HOME

There's also a Maine group thats doing something similar out there as well, they might post an invite to their discord if they see this.

You will have to prove your sovereignty by force of arms. It is easier to take over an already existing country.

Do not despair. Both options are proven to work.

lol no

Oh God no
No.

>You will have to prove your sovereignty by force of arms.
wtf are you talking about

Don't be racist guys...

No force of arms. this has already been discussed.
When the US balkanizes, we can declare independence from it. There is no other way for this to be done

That's the whole point. Anyways, Asians are a gray sector of the Ethnostate. They'd be useful for IQ, but if we allowed them in they should not be allowed a position of power, and in very limited numbers.

Exactly. We get together and form a network of people across the state but stay the hell away from the cities.

>Asians
Japanese are not Asian.

cities atm are only useful for jobs, and any anons who want a job in the big cities will be running a huge risk. It would be a good idea if we could funnel money from the cities into our small towns, though.

Check again nigger. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Japan

Ask any Japanese person, they will not consider themselves Asian or Pacific Islander. They are Japanese and that is it.

THEY won't, but they still aren't white. Inviting them in defeats the purpose of a white ethnostate.

1 - The Hill of the Ravens - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

2 - A Distant Thunder - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder

3 - A Mighty Fortress - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

4 - The Brigade - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

5 - Freedom's Sons - H.A. Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

Recommended Reading Order:

The Brigade
A Distant Thunder
A Mighty Fortress
Freedom's Sons
The Hill of the Ravens

I never claimed they were white.

downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2015/08/revised-rfn-recommended-listening-list.html

archive.is/XYZCH

>For redpilling oneself
archive.org/details/HaroldCovingtonsRecommendedReadingList

Introduction to the Northwest Front Handbook
northwestfront.org/audio/whitebookinto.wma

The Northwest Front Handbook
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Northwest-Handbook.pdf

Note: The copy of the Northwest Front Handbook provided in this post is an old version. It is the only version I have been able to find online. You may obtain an up to date version of the Northwest Front Handbook by contacting the Northwest Front itself.

BUMP

>Contains all the information I have posted in this thread and more
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

Anyone near Portland? We can meet here for a pint.

How is Portland?

Sucks shit.
I live in Beaverton, about 8 miles west of Portland. We are the "most diverse city" in Oregon. There are two mosques within 1 mile of my house. About 2 miles east, there is a Jewish community and they have that magic Jew wire running around the whole place.
Not sure how the job market is, I haven't worked in over 5 years. I mean, I'm looking for work and I see jobs, so there is work available for people who are qualified.
There are a ton of higher education schools around here.
Lots of white people too, but most of them are liberals. I did see a worker at Home Depot yesterday with a fashy haircut, but he couldn't help me find what I was looking for because he said he was new.
I saw some Somali puke standing at a stop light waiting to cross the other day. I yelled out "Hey!" and when she looked at me, I gave her to finger. So tired of this fucking place.

But i have a 99% white homeland.

Yes and this is the song of your people
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Why would you flip off a random Somalian woman?

Any reports back from TWP?

Is there anything an individual Sup Forumsack can do to help?

Contact Heimbach. Alert him of this thread.

1. She is black
2. She is Muslim

Okay...? You don't need to be a dick for no reason, just because they're different than you doesn't mean you can just treat them like shit it's not like they did anything malicious.

>lets occupy uninhabitable, unprofitable wasteland in order to preserve our pure genetics.

How is that not exactly like white Indian reservations?

>Uninhabitable
>Unprofitable
The Pacific Northwest is perhaps one of the most resource rich places in the USA, what are you talking about?

You sound like a nigger-lover and undeserving of your flag.

And you sound irrational. What good comes from flipping off random Somalis? Chances are they don't even understand what it means.

>We need skillful people
I plan on moving to the Pacific Northwest of the US within the next 5 years. I'm currently working as a software engineer but I have a degree in electrical engineering and I've built basic 8-bit homebrew computers. IIRC Intel has facilities for chip fabrication out in Oregon so if the white ethnostate happens I can help design computers for us all. If I had help from others I could probably work out a 32-bit RISC processor in a little under 2 years but it wouldn't be very fast, maybe 500MHz. I could also work on making motherboards and other people could work on casings and stuff. I would also be able to get a fork of Debian running on it fairly easily but I'm sure that others will be able to handle the software side of things.

Let me know what you guys think about this. You wouldn't be able to game on these things but there's a real possibility that we could have some nice little MIPS boxes that can handle spreadsheets and stuff which would help greatly for things like office work and record keeping just like they did in the 80s and 90s.

Electrical skills are highly needed.
Stay far away from the cities, stick to somewhere like West Montana or Idaho. When we kick into full gear we're going to need all the hands we can get.

Trust me, when she looked at me and I yelled out "Fuck you!" and gave her the bird, she put her head down. You could almost feel the sadness rolling off of her. I've done the same thing to a dozen others.
They are not welcome. I can't believe I am trying to argue this with a guy who supposedly wants an ethnostate.

>Stay far away from the cities
Might not be possible depending on the job I get when I move out there.

Is the Northwestern Front and the Midwestern Reich going to be Allies?

They're a subset of human beings and they have feelings. I want an ethnostate I really do, I care about my people more than anything but that kind of behaviour towards strangers shows that you have malice and hatred.
Altruism is the core of our principles and so is honour. If we don't have altruism and we don't have honour then we have nothing.
You'd regret it, for your sake I'd stay away from those areas.
For the last time there is not going to be a midwest reich.

>When you're so autistic you deny a second ethno-state the right to Independence.

We aren't going to become spic and nigger land my friend.

Pic related is you

I don't see a problem with it as long as you respect our future boarders and trade fairly with us.

Go fuck yourself and your thread, kike nigger loving faggot. I bet you aren't even white.
GO FUCK YOURSELF

Why not crowdfund this isolated tropical island?
$26 million / 10,000 = $2.6k
thats cheap land.

Get a breeding program going and bingo white race is saved

privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island

I agree. OP is being a bit of a cunt and he needs to cool his tits.

We will gladly do that, anything to help out white allies. I'll edit out Western Montana so you can have that part of clay. The pic I posted is a couple weeks old.

Let's just disrespect people so we can make more enemies. Great logic!

Also, Hiter waved at Jesse Owens, he didn't flipped him off.

Stop including Pennsylvania in the mid-west category. We are mid-Atlantic.

I don't want to include ourselves with the Negro-Paddy states. We are proud German clay.

You're trying to split off and divide our movement by being a stubborn cunt. You're the ones with the pipe dream.
No. No. No.
We're not moving to Oklahoma, we're not moving to North Carolina, we're not moving to Maine, we're not moving to the Appalachias, and we're not moving to the midwest. We've been planning this for years on end, we're concentrating our numbers in ONE area and ONE area alone. No more of this bullshit.
We will EXPAND when the time is right but for now we have to get the fucking thing started.

The Midwest and Northwest will both co-exist peacefully as two separate white nations.

>we're concentrating our numbers in ONE area and ONE area alone
Yeah, sure. One geographical area. If that other movement wants to go off and do their own thing then I don't see a reason to stop them. It'll be their land.

This is serious.
We're not throwing around stupid labels and names out of our asses we're starting a real ethnostate and we're starting it soon. So no. One area, one plan. Read the damn plan.
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

I'm not LARPing either, I even own some land in the Midwest.

Dude, fuck off

>I'll edit out Western Montana so you can have that part
Sounds good to me. I've had an excellent LARP today.

>The difference is that one idea is actually viable and is compatible with American values.
wow! thanks for jewsplaining it to us. it's sure great that there are those humble people around to remind us all of what American values really mean

From the little bit of research I've done, Montana and Wyoming would be a good place to start an ethno-state. Look into there educational institutions and see if you have radical leftists or there rhetoric. I've found very little besides gender studies.

I'm not LARPing though, I literally have some land in the Midwest that's good for building houses and growing crops. It was pretty cheap to say the least.

Yeah those are generally the most red-pilled parts of the country, however that shouldnt be your only criteria for an ethnostate

I'd rather depopulate Africa 2bh

I know you guys want to do what you want to do but the truth is if we're too spread out we'll be picked off.
We need to come together.

we can do whatever the fuck we want

just invite a few Ugandans over to stay in line with our "America values", and everything will be terrific cuz multiculturalism, having zero identity, no culture and unadulterated trust in people you don't know is the future, just like how the US was established by a group of black men from deep in the Congolese jungle just looking to turn life around

I know, that's why I said the "little research I've done." There are so much more that needs to be considered. We need to understand that a few hundred of us won't be able to change the demographic of an area that much, so we need to find an area where we can easy red pill the people. The least amount of radical leftists there are, the better. Leftist tug on the heart strings of normies to try to justify their beliefs and actions. We can't have that.

Appalachia Nationalism
> occidentaldissent.com/category/appalachian-nationalism/

Bump

>I'm not LARPing though
This whole thread is a LARP. I didn't mean that in a bad way but let's be real, the ethnostate isn't a thing yet.

So you're a fat unemployed basement dweller who hasn't been employed in five years and you're so lonely you ask other white anons to come for a pint with you so you can mumble in your beer about how we need to out breed the muslims? Is that about the gist of it? Because OP is right, you are a miserable cunt. You're what deters people from being associated with this movement.

Abusing some random woman on the street achieves what exactly? Makes you feel good? You are unhinged, and it's not her fault.