World Trigger 145

Spoilers are out. pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y quick summary full transcript later

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/world_trigger/v02/c010/2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hound + Lead Bullet
>Osamu gets beheaded by Katori and Bails Out.
Goddamn

What hax trion.

>smug Chika

My dick is diamonds.

Hound ! Fucking glorious !
Enters here the frenetic fapping of Izumi.

We're back? Nice.

It was a good day to start.
Then Sup Forums sperged out for a few hours.
Now it's a nice afternoon thingy.

Who read this manga? Is is as good as Boku no hero academia?

Teruya runs, runs.

End of run for Teruya.

>I wonder why yuma's trigger body outfit had border's badge on it. Are those knives border's trigger?
>Most likely the other way around.
That would mean that border is originally neighbor organisation, not miden's.

End of the line for chika.

That does not look like the face of mercy

Katori killing Osamu is total bs, I think she just got really popular with the fans and the editors made the author give her a impossible kill.

I suddenly realize we haven't seen a sniper - gunner combination class yet (apart from Reiji, but he is everything), just sniper - attacker class, when sniper - gunner should have make more logical sense to specialize in.

And Osamu loses its head.

Hound lead bullets by China too OP.

Though it's still concerning she can't get the KO's on her own yet. At least she can force mutual bail outs?

Eh, Osamu still tied her up so that Yuma could dunk on her in the end

So in the end the result was:
-Tamakoma2: 6 points (5 kills + 1 survivor point)
-Kakizaki: 1 Point (1 Kill)
-Katori: 1 Point (1 Kill)

Pretty damn good, I wonder how the other teams will react.

Katagiri is supposed to be one I think.

See, if she didn't insist on the no killing trion bodies bullshit she could have easily put up a shield with her free slot instead of lead.

She really should have just put up a barrier shield. Her Trion is too high for her to care about concentrating the shield like that.

Survival is a straight 2 points. It's 7-1-1

Who? I'm honestly not too familiar with the lesser seen members of border

She still has grasshopper for quick movement, so it's not impossible that Osamu got cocky and left an opening for her to exploit and quickly kill him. He's better, but he's still not there yet.

This is a necessary suffering

She can't. They can only use any two triggers at one time, and she used both on her bullets with Hound + Lead

Since anons keep calling Osamu Spider God, Katori Godslayer confirmed? Can she slay Azuma?

Apparently she grabs the red wire this time and swings herself for extra momentum

Yea but it's also showing what Kimora was saying about Osamu using the wires allows him to affect to battle even after dying. He basically uses himself as bait to seal Katori's movements and confirm the win.

Nope, the thing about the spider god is... You can kill the spider but you can't escape his web

She did have a shield. But due to inexperience and being less skilled than Teruya, she only protected herself from the frontal attack, so the delayed curving bullets got around her shield.

Although she get's bagged on, she is still a very good fighter, so after seeing that the whole match, I can believe that she used it for herself in that last moment. Probably why Osamu didn't expect it at all.

Katagiri is the captain of the last A rank team. We did see him a very brief time at the beginning of the manga when Jin appears in border HQ for the first time. He's also a character in the previous manga of ashihara.

Really? Can you link the page he appears on? I've never seen a picture of him, or at least one I recall.

I think Lead Bullet is too useful to not keep around on a set, even if you have the ability to score points normally. Being able to ignore Shields is still a huge surprise, especially since it makes your opponents wary of relying solely on their Shields to avoid gunfire. Something like what I list below would be ideal.

Ibis
Lightning
Hound
Shield

Lead Bullet
Shield
Bagworm
Free Trigger

She has a shield up though. You can see her concentrating it front of her. At that point she wasn't attacking anymore so she had no Rifle equipped and her Hound had already done its job.

I forgot, thanks for the correction, I got confused because in the other matches Tamakoma used to get two survival points and there were two survivors.

I like your way of thinking user, what kind of emblem should have Tamakoma-2 in your opinion?

God, that smug Chika face is too good. Also, I find it funny how Yuma is the one who lives again, while everyone else dies. Also, does the point go to Chika for Teruya even though she technically did no damage, just immobilized her?

Replica

I'm thinking it should be a bunch of lines crisscrossing themselves over the emblem with a dagger/sword in the middle. Some kind of thread in the midst of the wire threads.

Teruya manually bailed out so the point was denied. Still if Chika hadn't disabled her then T-2 probably would have lost

mangafox.me/manga/world_trigger/v02/c010/2.html

He is the guy with white hair and megane who salutes jin.

>dicks explode:the chapter
MY LITTLE TAMAKOMA-2 CAN'T BE THIS MUCH RAPE TRAIN.

threat*

Yeah, if she managed to take out Chika she could have played defensively until the time limit or tried to pin down T-2 with Katori. Worst case scenario from that outcome is Tamakoma would be stuck at 4/5 Points.

Thank user, interesting how I never noticed this. Should really reread the manga soon.

>Mangafox

user please.

Seriously. Chika using 360* full guard or Anchor would be impossible to kill. And by being immobilized near Chika Teruya couldn't bail out and would just wait for imminent death.
At the same time I'm kinda salty that Katori killed Osamu by using grasshopper + red wire. It's kinda bullshit, but well... Osamu's suffering continues!

It can't be helped. That was the first time Katigiri's name was mentioned and the second time was around chapter 120.

There has yet to be a third time.

>It's kinda bullshit
Eh, it makes sense for her to figure something out if she saw it enough times

Yeah, but he literally had raygust shield near his face for the whole match.

Osamu is Osamu, He loses to every single B and A rank including some C's in direct combat. Through once again, I feel like I got smacked by the author for overestimating Osamu again just because he took out the other glasses by himself. That was a mistake.

>He loses to every single B
He beat a B-Rank by himself one chapter ago

>He stops being careful
>Is immediately punished for it

It makes sense though.

Oh man so the The other guy is just worse than Osamu tier. Like I'd quit border at that point if I was at it for years and was at that level.

So yeah, we return to the normal, BORDER days.

And scorpion can bend around it anyway. The same thing happened to Koskero when he tried to block Yoneya's genyo

B-But muh Terminator Osamu!

Osamu losing a point here doesn't really matter in the long run. Rank Wars are almost over and Tamakoma-2 has enough points to play with the big boy squads again. All that matters at this point is being able to fight the top 3 squads. And since they're probably going to be stuck at rank 4 they're gonna get to choose the map again. Upsets can happen.

Katori and Kakizaki are so far behind at this point that unless they both win 8 point shutouts (unlikely) they probably can't climb higher than rank 4 or 5 by season's end. Them getting 1 point this match is basically a condolence prize.

Wakamura is a mid-level B-ranks who had basically written off Osamu as a fighter (traps notwithstanding) and was caught by surprise. It makes sense that Osamu just cannot compete on an even playing field and even against a handicapped Ace is gonna have a hard time pulling the W.

Remember that Osamu managed to land a direct hit on Kazama of all people.

Wakamura is not only weaker than Kazama, but the entire situation puts him at a way more disadvantage not to mention Osamu's attack was far more elaborate. I'd give Wakamura major props if he managed to block that, even though it was just Osamu.

RIght now I think she has something like this (and there's no reason to change it):

Ibis
Egret
Lead Bullet
Shield

Lightning
Hound
Bagworm
Shield

I don't know why she carries around egret though, maybe for fighting trion soldiers.

please provide a better bait

the flashback one? I tho the other have different weapon in that nation

I hope we get the raws today

I really want to see this chapter

So if Yuma bails out the point will be given to Kakizaki and if Teruya does so nobody receive the point. What a bullshit.

Can someone point me to the page where Yuzuru said that LB would be better used with Hound? I feel like I missed that

I doubt it.

Kakizaki heavily damaged Yuma. Teruya wasn't actually damaged

No, Wakamura and Miura are both good. Their stats are pretty high. You forget that Katori Squad hit the upper B-ranks consistently before they fell into their slump. As good as Katori is she cannot be counted as the sole reason for their success. Katori's an Ace but her two support are pretty good at their own thing as well.

Her BBF page lists her Lightning as a Main Trigger while Lead Bullet is on a Sub Trigger. So Lead Bullet seems to not require being placed on the same Trigger as its paired weapon?

Also yeah, I don't really know why she carries an Egret around either.

Agreed. But if we can't get it today i'm still pretty hype as fuck for it.

Yuma received direct damage that would lead to his bailout anyway.
Teruya wasn't actually damaged.

Chapter 120

Thanks

As soon as I saw people were allowed to use multiple weapon triggers, I always wondered why Snipers didn't all pack a close range weapon. Chika's taking it to the max, though.

This, if Chika actually had the guts to hurt her, then then the point would of gone to her squad if she leaded her and shot off an arm or something.

Then there's Osamu immediately dying after dropping his guard and of course Yuma making such a rookie mistake that caused him alot of trion. This is good,they won in the end but the match shows they've all got tons of growing to do which is to be expected for newbie squad like them.

Their Triggers are indeed originally Neighbor tech.
The organization itself, who knows.

Her BBF page doesn't list lead bullet, it lists free slot. It makes sense to move lightning to sub trigger so you can use both hound and lightning with lead bullet or use egret and ibis with bagworm.

I believe the term here is 'learning experience'. Chika's trion makes her so ridiculously over powered that I think people tend to forget that she's even more of a rookie than Osamu, with most of her effort focused on learning to be a good sniper. Watching out for a combination of hound shots and direct fire like that is something she wouldn't be looking out for without having seen it, or been hit by it a few times.

So she gets taken out this time, and probably guards against it next time.

Egret is powerful enough to take down most common Trion Soldiers.
Ibis is too powerful and could go horribly wrong unless it's used in controlled environments (training rooms, Rank Wars).

Are people seriously disparaging Osamu for walking off this match with 2 kills and 2 assists?That is actually pretty good for a non ace agent

I think Chika will slowly warm up to the idea of actually shooting to injure/kill the more she uses the black bullet

She can shoot and incapacitate enemies now. But the next big step she can take will most likely be shooting limbs off

Except that Yuma continued the fight but Teruya was completely immobilized. That doesn't make sense at all. If bailing out is the result of Chika's actions that should count.

It's unbelievable for Osamu.
He's cheating isn't he?

The Osamu wanking can get too annoying sometimes in these threads

It's probably a first that something like this happened though. Rules aren't perfect and get changed because of stuff like this.

>>Osamu gets beheaded by Katori and Bails Out.
told you so

Looks like the rulebook needs to be updated

Lead Bullet is clearly displayed here. While she very well could have changed things up, I'm going to be working with this page as a base. Given what we've seen so far I don't think it's any stretch of the imagination to assume her Ibis, Lightning, and Hound are on the same Trigger. She stashed the former when she started LB Lightning shooting and vice versa so I'd assume their still set on her Main Trigger.

Which is consistent with Lead Bullet being on her Sub Trigger along with Bagworm and Shield.

I think showing Hound+ Lead Bullet is pretty much telling everyone in Border that you can't shoot people though, so In their next match that doesn't include Azuma Ninoyma and Kageura that could be an issue.

That means she had to move egret to sub which doesn't make sense since she won't be able to use it with bagworm.

It could just mean she didn't pack Egret for this particular fight OR abandoned her Main Trigger Shield. I'm not too sure about the latter but given how she seems adamant on not aiming at Trion Bodies she doesn't really have a use for Egret in this particular fight.

Does shield stretching require another option trigger? Chika's already blocking the straight shots.

She's a bit too green for that level of manipulation

woah, yuzuru has indeed created a monster in chika, i wonder how will they deal with her on their next match ups.
lb+hound is giving away the fact that she can't shoot people. maybe next match she'll be shooting limbs :D

Or she could just do it the right way and pack all the triggers she could ever need.

Why? If you don't need a certain type of trigger for a certain situation, then might as well remove it so as to free up space and such. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just adapting to the situation at hand.

Pastebin updated. I enjoyed writing Katori's thoughts.

>Tokieda
>>I totally didn't expect that.

>Izumi
>>(He totally expected that...)

Gotta love the commentary

>Yuma calmy stabs Katori in the chest
He just wanted to touch those titties didn*t he?

>:D
Fuck off.

It's like installing google maps every time you need navigation.