Think of a Gary Stu protagonist that Sup Forums hates

Think of a Gary Stu protagonist that Sup Forums hates.

Now turn him into a girl.

Would Sup Forums still hate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/870668/e3578d18d7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Kirito is shit no matter what gender he is.

sorry I lost my Sup Forums_wants_to_fuck_kirito - screencaps
try again later

He doesn't need to be turned into a girl. I'd already fuck Kirito and make him my wife.

Probably, but more of us would masturbate to her.

Sup Forums would love them.

Sup Forums thinks male protags should be strong but tragically flawed like they are but their waifus should be pure and perfect.

Not our fault the Japs never figured out what hamartia means.

I would vent my hatred with mindbreaking ryona impregnation instead of just bashing his face in.

Sup Forums would probably want to keep them locked in their breeding dungeon.

They'd shit on the show in their posts then run to sadpanda to jerk their dicks raw to the doujins.

>tfw no anime girlfriend (male)

kirito is great for raping

character flaws are independent of gender. kirito's flaws would still be there

that said, i still would be perfectly fine fucking him/her regardless of gender

>implying gender would save a shitty character from not being called a shitty character

It's not gay if it's VR.

I don't remember anyone claiming SAO2 was AOTS

I want a threesome with Asuna and Kirito

>top
obvious mary sue character
>bottom
hot looking guy

Not hard to figure out why they get different reactions...

I wouldn't say Kirito has good flaws, but he's no worse than your average young adult fiction hero. There are whole lots of book series with protagonists as overcentralized and over-praised as him.

>Sasuke Uchiha
Sup Forums would probably hail Naruto as being the best romance series of all time with Sasuke being the best tsundere ever.

Sao need to die.

Are you implying that the top Kirito isn't hot and the bottom one isn't still an obvious mary sue character?

I feel like the majority of Kirito's flaws are fixed simply by removing him from the protagonist seat so he's not longer a plot-warping black hole.

He was amazingly more tolerable in the AIDS girl arc.

So, rewrite SAO with Klein or Asuna as the MC and Kirito as a supporting character and he's instantly fine. And yes, make him a girl.

It's too late fampai.
Even if SAO dies right now it's already left a cancerous legacy of shitty trapped in an MMO/reincarnated into an RPG ripoffs.

TAKE ONII-SAMA
MAKE HIM A GIRL
MAHOUKA IS NOW INCESTUOUS UTENA

>you will never be trap Kirito and get molested by Asuna

>tumblr
>all caps

Kill yourself.

>He was amazingly more tolerable in the AIDS girl arc.
That seems to be the case with quite a few protagonists. Fucking Touma is better as a part of the setting than a protagonist.

>So, rewrite SAO with Klein or Asuna as the MC
Would read

>hating Onii-sama
kill thyself

No.

Klein would be so much better as a relatable protagonist it's unreal.

>Are you implying that the top Kirito isn't hot
Not him, but yes? Pic on the bottom has a completely different vibe - one that makes him look less of an edgelord and the long hair makes him look less generic MC. Both of which make him look more attractive to me.
I mean, maybe he still behaves similarly, but at least he looks better.

>and the bottom one isn't still an obvious mary sue character?
Well, no argument here from me.

I don't see why Sup Forums has such a hate boner for Sword Art Online. I think it's a good anime and I kinda hate people on here never talking about it. Kirito and Asuna made me cry several times during the first and second season.

Majority of Sup Forums doesn't. It's just a few shitposters trying to force their memes on everyone else.

Sup Forums and MAL both hate SAO way too much

No. plebei/a/ns venerate pussy and tits, so no matter how pathetic, mary sue, poorly written, or despicable/evil a character may be, if it is a cute girl with a nice rack, they will like her.

>So, rewrite SAO with...Asuna as the MC
So, the Progressive manga?

Pretty much. Progressive has so far been orders of magnitude better than any of the other SAO releases.

Those have been around since far before SAO you dumb nigger. Ever heard of .hack//?
Oh right, of course you haven't. You must be at least 18 years of age to browse this site.

.hack didn't inspire a sea of hackneyed rejects in its wake. Incestuous imoutos were a thing before Oreimo too but you can obviously correlate the explosion of incestuous imouto anime in recent years directly to Oreimo's success.

The genre has still been around and doing fine since before SAO. That was my point.

I'd still hate Kirito. Boy or girl. Some say, if he was a girl he'd be even worse.

But Yun is one of the biggest issues people seem to have with the LNs. Not that he/she's anything like Kirito besides looks. She might be better liked if she was, actually.

If you're not reading OSO for Yun then who are you reading it for? Myu?

If Kirito was a girl, then all the male players falling in love with her would make sense, because female players are a minority in SAO.

All those female players lusting after Kirito's cock, especially those with barely any interaction with him, make no sense whatsoever.

Asuna's reasons for getting interested in him in the first place were incredibly shallow...realistically speaking, any female player in that situation would have been like "yea go ahead and solo" and not given a shit, especially when dozens of guys are vying for her attention.

Kawahara is a hack.

>Simon as a loli who turns into a manly girl
I'd actually finish TTGL

Kirito was also her first friend. She was going solo as well, so she understood his mentality, and there was the nostalgia going for her.
But yeah, still shit.
Sinon best girl.

>Sinon
>not Shino
>not Suguha

Kill yourself.

Sugaha a shit, Sinon and Shino are the same person.

Asuna was actually a good character before she became Kirito's cockslave

Don't bully Miu. I agree with though, Yun can act incredibly retarded at times, I don't really take an issue with it, but I can see how it could frustrate others.

Asuna's character goodness curve is a sine function.

>Progressive will never be animated

Klein ad MC would've been so much better it's not even funny. While Kirito is the wish fulfillment character every edgelord wants to be, Klein is the kind of slightly strange dude they actually are. Then he turns into a bro-tier, high level player that manages to run the only guild not to lose a single player.

Goddamnit I want MC Klein so fucking bad.

But I like Kirito!

>progressive will be made into a 3D-VR interactive story
>you can finally be animu girl

Other way around, dude. I'd say it's about 70 percent haters, 30 percent fans here. Back to MAL with you.

>the AIDS girl arc.
I forgot that she literally had AIDS.

>all statistics are pulled out of asses

>girlfriend (male)
Stop that. What is up with this whole "girl (male)" thing? It doesn't make any sense. Just say boyfriend.

Something about traps, I think.

It's normal for fags like you to want to be penetrated by someone like Kirito.

Theres no reason for a quiet, shy girl like Asuna to become Kirito's friend in the first place. It takes a lot to become a friend rather than an acquiantance.

i'd hate them more, desu.

Even through all the memes, Kirito is the same tho. He's a reserved nerdy kid who plays videogames in his spare time and has no friends. Asuna is a seminerdy girl who isn't allowed to have friends because her parents a shit.

Her resistance was worn down from stress, and he gave her a glimmer of hope/normalcy with the his cream.

Not only was it AIDS, it was super AIDS that managed to kill an entire family of four that had access to 21st century first world medicine in less than two decades.

Apparently Kawahara didn't get the memo that people with HIV have almost-normal life expectancies on average now as long as they stay on their treatment regimen.

Started with the whole "succubus (male)" picture and snowballed from there.

Incoming replies about Incubus who totally miss the point and would also reply "but that's walking towards it to" to 360 memes.

She was convinced that she was going to die. Then he swoops in and says all the right things at all the right times. It's really a lot of MUH SAVIOR.

What's good about it? The gold standard Stu MC and how all the girls instantly want his dick and the guys who don't become his sycophants are idiots or get killed off? The love interest who falls for him overnight because...potatoes? The constant asspulling and rulebending? The embarrassing butterfly villain at the end?

It reads like the fanfiction by a 14-year-old that it is. SAO earned its hatedom with flying colors.

How the fuck did they not have a cure for it by then? We're less than a decade away from a legitimate HIV cure as it is. HIV+ people already have higher life expectancies than those without HIV. AIDS even is very treatable with medicine that we have right now. SAO is right in the timeframe of when we should be able to eradicate/reverse both of them.

>abandons his harem to fully embrace the D

He's a solo player, after all.

I will never understand the mind of trapfags.
>Started with the whole "succubus (male)" picture and snowballed from there.
Okay that makes a bit more sense. Stupid, but it makes sense.

Yes, but the point is that to make friends, one party has to approach the other first and put in the effort to build a relationship, and the other has to at least recipocrate.

Otherwise you just get two people who kind of know each other on a superficial level.

Also relationships in which only one party puts in effort tend to not last very long. Like, if you were the only one putting in effort to hang out with a friend and he does is say yes/no, but never contacts you at all and doesnt seem to care if you are there or not...eventually you are going to get tired of him and find someone else who actually values your company.

It was a mutated strain that was discovered too late.

That's the standard romantic formulae but realistically...most people's reaction to being helped or saved is "Thanks!" and then you never hear from them again.

Just ask fire fighters, doctors, police officers, etc...

>trying to put reality in fiction

exhentai.org/g/870668/e3578d18d7/

>trying to make fiction believable instead of breaking suspension of disbelief

Fixed.

>sequels didn't get translated
>no new asuna rape doujins coming out
>almost doujins featuring gender bender or trap kirito
>just tons of generic consensual heterosexual sex doujins

Literally why.

>most people's reaction to being helped or saved is "Thanks!" and then you never hear from them again.
Yeah, but you forget that this is anime.

I would love to see an anime where the MC saves a girl and then he thinks she's going to fall in love with him, but she just says thanks and dissapears.

>Kirito is now a girl
>Asuna is now a boy and the MC
>MC is now a popular ikemen who is one of the top ranked players and the vice commander of one of the most powerful guilds
Out goes one Gary Stu, in comes the next.

uh no? Kiriko still remains the MC.

Kiriko seems so much more chuunibyou of an online handle than Kirito. Probably because most people would assume it stands for 切子.

So now it's a cookiecutter shoujo anime.

Kiriko would be the cover heroine and Asumaru the viewpoint character.

It's like the most cliche LN setup ever even. Normalfag self-insert MC stumbles into a death game VRMMO despite knowing fuck-all about games and gets shown the ropes by mysterious brooding beta tester heroine.

Yes but now Sup Forums wants to fuck her.

Wasn't there a doujin where Kirito loses against some guy, gets raped, mindbroken and ends up fucking guys on the streets? Can't find it on Sadpanda now, was it deleted/hidden? I remember it being pretty good.

Take out the "normalfag" and "deathgame" and you got Accel World.

Wait, there are more Asuna rape doujins?!

Yes. In fact, they become even more unbearable.

>sequels didn't get translated
>sequels
Wait, what?

KYH isn't anywhere near insufferable as her parents.

>her parents
KYH is Kirito's protege, not his daughter.

Wasn't it established that SAO and AC don't happen in the same universe, or has that changed again?