In Communist Russia, the Juicero would not only have NOT failed, it'd still be being produced at a rate of 50...

In Communist Russia, the Juicero would not only have NOT failed, it'd still be being produced at a rate of 50,000 units per month to meet the quota dictated by the party. The shoddy half-assed versions of this useless product would be stockpiled in warehouses because nobody wants them, but they'd continue being produced because The Party Knows Best.

And that's why central planning will always fail. Suck my dick commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PCRx78Zhj7s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Communist Russia it would not be created in the first place because there weren't any fruits. Glorious CCCP:1 Capitalist pigs: 0

Jokes on you. It wouldn't even make it to production. Some designs (I personally know about cars and cameras) were in development for literally decades when Soviet Union collapsed.

youtu.be/PCRx78Zhj7s

If the Russians saw that the Juicero only made juice, They would just ask Babushka to crush fruits in their Kompot next time. You underestimate the strength of Babushka.

Besides, fresh fruits and vegetables didn't survive the Nazi Blockade last I checked.

In communist Russia you'd wait 10 years to get your own machine, even then it would be low quality

I wouldn't say that commie machines were low quality. Mostly just butt ugly and really outdated but sturdy too. Some people in villages here have 50 years old fridges that are still operational.

The point was that everyone could get one while in the USA only the middle class and up can afford one.

Lada was quite funny, it wouldn't break in some time even in coldest weather but they were made to last certain amount of time

The juicero was a magnificent piece of hardware. It was well constructed and made of premium electronic parts. It was worth every penny, in terms of construction, fit and finish.

However, the job it did was so ridiculously stupid that it all went to waste. It's like building a premium $400 piece of hardware that turns your sink on. It can easily be replaced by just turning the water on yourself.

There's a video of a guy dissecting the juicero, and yeah, it's a marvel of engineering. It's a shame all it did was squeeze a bag.

Capitalist pig! Shitty juicers are purged! Only glorious hero juicers allowed!

Things were made to last, not cheap plastic toys designed to break like in capitalism

b-but what about my juice subscription????
I NEED THEM TO GET MORE JUICE BAGS WHAT THE FUCK

>would be stockpiled in warehouses because nobody wants them
You underestimate USSR. Central Comittee would order local cells to distribute this stuff among population, and they would use various means of "persuasion" to force people to buy it.
This was so common that even USSR movies made fun of it, there's famous dialogue in Brilliant Hand: "- Go sell these lottery tickets to residents of house. - And if they refuse to buy them? - If they refuse, shut down gas pipes."

That's a myth. Most of electronic stuff USSR made was very low quality. Like, when you was buying TV, it was a given that you would have to re-solder most of parts because it was assembed by drunkard who doesn't give any fucks about end result.

>And if they refuse to buy them? - If they refuse, shut down gas pipes.
in the middle of winter?

funny that the country wasn't made to last

It was summer in the movie, and gas was used for cooking stoves. Heating is done via central system pumping waste water from electric plants.

This is honest to god the absolute dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life.

But they were well built, this guys channel is entertaining as fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

fuck. why was the soviet union so bad?

>made to last

Posting refurbished cameras doesn't help get your point across. Does pic related camera still work??He comes

In a communist it would not have been made because the planner would have polled people based for demand and noticed there was none. Then the person who came up with the idea would be gulaged.

If you knew anything you'd post a Zenit-E you absolute retard

There were no original ideas regarding cameras, tape recorders, radio, tv stations, cars in the USSR, most of the things were just reverse engineered if possible.

>Heating is done via central system pumping waste water from electric plants.
Haha what the fuck, only in communism, that's disgusting.

The machining and metallurgy was absolutely beautiful. Also completely unnecessary. Would have been fun to design and build

Also, that guy tearing is apart was AvE. The best e celeb on jewtube

It's comically over-engineered. AvE has a glorious teardown vajayo on this thing.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

This. There was thing that was called "order". Basically different goods bunched together could be only bought as package. Some deficit shit and useless POS no one bight.

JUICE
IN BAGS

Keep your dick in a vice fella

I'm just annoyed there wont be any in the UK for me to gut for parts.

cool story nigger.