Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

GET CARDED YOU GOONS

YURI IS A SHIT.

YURI!

>Puts Ojama King on board
>Doesn't go for Knight to make the full Anti-Monster board for when the other two zones get wiped.
>Nobody reads cards for "when removed from field" effects not that they could've done anything if they did.
Fucking scrub deserved to get carded.

>no one was smart enough to even set a fucking trap/quickplay to at least not get curbstomped in one fucking turn
fucking morons

To be fair, they all had shit hands. Roidfag literally killed them all though.

>five, 5 people had shitty opening hands
holy fuck for real? couldn't one at least set a waboku? threatening roar, wahtever?

real thread here lads

No.

Fuck off shitposter.

No, but I do agree with the post. Some Asuka and Yuri marshmallow hell motorboating should be in order.

nobody will be carded if they're just smart enough to use Non-Fusion Area or play Shaddolls

GET SET TO GET DECK LORD OF JOBBERMIA

SOLEMN WARNING

Yoko really passed off some of her fuckable traits to Yuya

>no one was fucking competent enough to understand that summoning big monsters on a turn they can't attack is a waste of ressources and could lead to easy OTKs

It's Fusion dimension and they're all running decks that are "Summon Boss and/or Die" decks.

They were doomed from the outset.

>implying it wasn't best dad

Why was there so much quality in the last episode? I thought it was just Kaito episodes?

>Best dad
Pls, the emotional scar he left on Yuya is so great, even Yuzu could feel it.

High art quality is always saved for the most climactic eps in this show. Even in standard, it was typically very subpar artistically with jokes made that the budget entirely went to Yuzu's hair since the rest looked fairly weak aside major duels.

saving the budget for Shun and Yuya duel against the twins expect new raidraptor, phantom knight and Descend Dragon Magician's pendulum effect

>dimensions away and still thinking about Yuya's feelings
Is Yuzu just.. the best girl, ever? I mean like, EVER ever?

Best girl is Yuya though

jesus christ

Yuya isn't a girl nigga.

He most definitely inherited Yoko's rocking body.

Who is the greatest duelist of all time and why is it Kaiba?

Huh? I was pretty sure he lost to me, though.

Any Canadians? Aside from Bandit Keith?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the king of duelists delivers, dsod is a great movie etc

>4Kids made this

Here, I've given the most recent episode's YSDS duelists proper names since they lacked them.

CAPTCHA: Select all the food.

Why are trading cards the most powerful things on earth?

Should one floop the pig?

this slender body isn't that of a man and I will prove it

It must suck to be a jobber in Yugioh. You work hard as you can, even if you don't get that good, and it's your fate to lose to make the villain look better.

Egyptians and aliens

Get your off-topic shit outta here. We aren't here to house lost bums who can't find their right thread. We already have enough to deal with with our very own fandom.

>Tumblr
If you want to know, make yourself of some use to the Arc Area Project.

Who is strongest monster?

Since you like Tumblr so much, here; have some autism, faggot.

fuck

This is what I imagine Yurifags look like.

Nobody really uses traps in the Arc-V era. No one even uses action cards that much, even though that's supposed to be the show's main shtick.

KINGU JACK ATLAS used a lot of traps.

Believe in your monsters.

How far would an anime villain using Burning Abyss go in the Arc-V anime setting?

Final villain tier?

They wouldn't use them properly so it wouldn't matter. It's whatever the writer says.

He did great.

He'd be a member of the Resistance and the last one alive along with Kaito and Shun.

In fact, anyone who attempts to do something even slightly meta is guaranteed to lose, unless it's Reiji.

Part of Yuya's deck was T0 for a good 3 months.

>In fact, anyone who attempts to do something even slightly meta is guaranteed to lose

When?

Ugly loli'd first turn. gg no re.

what is it with japs and shun laying eggs from the ass

Behold! This is the new evolution in soldier breeding!

And it was great.

What is it with you and not liking it?

What are their faces trying to convey?

Time to card myself

They're clearly attempting to lick through the giant popsicles they're stuck in.

Plz stop yuri. Youre making my dick feel funny

You stop being fucking gay faggot

Yamero ruri

Every thread until he returns.

Ojama kid also didn't use the Foolish Burial in his hand. If he runs it, surely that means there's something in his deck worth dumping.

It could be something stupid, like 'dump blue to revive him with Ojama Field Spell'

Ojama fusions can only block monster zones that aren't occupied when they are summoned. They can't block monster zones that free up later on.

Shouldn't the full OP be out today ?

It was out like two or three days ago.

You walk into your room and see a certain tomato there. What do you do?

oh you know what I'd do

The same thing I do every time I meet someone

DUERU!

pure maiden

thanks user

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

If Ushio was about 15-17 when he bullied Yugi, how old was he in 5D's?

P-PURE MAIDEN

5Ds would have been better if it stayed as the series far into the future after our past characters time was gone.

45-50ish.

He's in his 40s since everybody was in their 20s during GX and 5ds is like 20 years into the future.
Whatever happened to Jou, Honda, Bakura and Anzu?
We saw Kaiba, Yugi's grandpa and Yugi in GX but those guys are MIA

Now that i think about it, the main Anime timeline is DM-GX-5DS. Since Zexal doesn't have Synchros i believe its safe to say that show doesn't belong to the same timeline.
Arc-V has characters from different universes so it doesn't belong to the main timeline or the Zexal one. If every Yugioh series is suppose to be Canon then they all just belong to different universes like Season 3 GX implied?

So 5D's takes place roughly 30 years after DM?

>Since Zexal doesn't have Synchros i believe its safe to say that show doesn't belong to the same timeline.
Did you forget that statue episode and the fact that Roku and Kaito were able to Fusion summon?
Synchros weren't in Zexal since they were too complicated for casuals to understand so they sold them down the river for the simple to understand xyz monsters.

I'd argue the finer details of Xyz are actually harder to grasp. Everyone was confused about how the fuck Xyz materials worked early on.

Synchro summoning never happened in Zexal. Even if Fusion did it doesn't matter. Zexal is his own universe separated from the DM Anime timeline and Arc-V

> Zexal is his own universe separated from the DM Anime timeline and Arc-V
Says who?

Zexal was a reboot of some sort, aimed to get new kids into the game. That explains how the early duels were full of explaining the rules and the new methods. Yuma being a retard in those duels was for that purpose, for him to make a mistake and then to be corrected by Astral or the peanut gallery. Imagine if they did their plays correct and started explaining basic rules for no reason.
I wonder how they'll handle it in the series after the next one, if any.

>If every Yugioh series is suppose to be Canon then they all just belong to different universes like Season 3 GX implied?

A possibility is that all the series' aside from the original manga/adaptations of the manga meant to be sequels to Yugi's story but not necessarily the others.

Think of it like this: Judai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya all exist in worlds where Yugi's story happened but the reason they don't all line up is because to their respective worlds, ONLY Yugi's story definitely happened.

This might also explain why the different Mangas ignore the anime, it's all just different interpretations of how to follow up the original.

Says anyone with a brain.

anyone who watched the anime, the statues are just subtle fanservice

So does that mean when the series after Arc-V starts next year in April that they won't bother explaining or even showing fusion,ritual,synchro,xyz and pendulum? That kinda sucks,

Did you just assume something and get upset at your own assumption?