Hunter x Hunter

English 355 is out:
readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/355/3425/1?t=2&f=0&e=1
HISOKA BTFO

>bullying the announcer
Unforgivable

Hisokafags on suicide watch

Lethal??? How would you die from that? That has to be a mistranslation.

Asspull comeback incoming if i know HxX.

Was Chrollo talking to himself asking Hisoka to crouch down, or was Chrollo talking to someone else?

Wow HxH became so fucking shit. It really makes no sense for these two fags to fight right now unless Togashi just wants to delay the dark continent arc, because he has no ideas. Also Kurapika a shit if Chrollo got his style back so soon. This manga is fucking garbage,

Well, it could very well be a deciding move and fuck Hisoka up. Not necessarily lethal in itself, but it looks like it's done serious damage to his hand.
Key word here being "looks like"

He did nothing wrong

Then stop reading? I don't understand

Hisoka himself thought Chrollo would be putting everything into his next attack... so it really better be enough. I think Chrollo's gonna kick it next chapter honestly

>I AM GROOOOOOOOOT

You're fucking retarded, he probably wants to get this fight over with before the DC expedition. If he had no ideas he'd just stay into hiatus.
Also it has nothing to do with Kurapika's ability, Chrollo got his chain exorcised you dumb speedreader.

This is honestly way too fun to right.

What fights have the underdog coming back and winning through an asspull exactly?

It's a great day to be a Quoll fag today.

HISOKA FAGS GOT 9/11ed

Really have no idea how he activate Sun&Moon.

Thought?

Can someone explain to me Hisoka's nen ability again?

The seals have to be together to explode.

Go to google's homepage. Read the bottom line.

HISOKA LIVES CONFIRMED

Quwrof will win.
H-soak BTFO

What if it's not over yet and chrollo was actually telling one of clones to get down and is about to detonate twice?

kys

Who is Chrollo telling to crouch down?

Hisoka?
Spider?
Illumi?

Your mom

The slut announcer he's getting head from.

What? Instructions unclear.

a puppet probably made contact with the head while Hisoka was distracted fending off the copies.

>Chrollo got his chain exorcised
nice headcanon

I don't know about asspulls, but the underdog coming back after being on the defensive and appearing to be losing throughout most of the fight? Almost all HxH fights. There's even been plenty of fights where said underdog sustained lethal looking damage and still went on to win.

Here, some examples were given in the previous thread:

Can someone smarter than me explain how sun and moon happened?

>No one talking about the hiatus announcement on the last page
What the fuck?

Fuck you.

Nice try. But I'm not falling for it.

>Hisocucks going full damage control
Wonderful thing to wake up to.

None of this fights had underdog winning

I remember Spiders' goofy fights with Zazan in the middle of Pitou's genocide felt the same.

Nigger are you fucking braindead?

>Gon wasn't the underdog against Genthru
>Gon wasn't the underdog against Pitou

he's missing one hand, which means he lost a bunch of bungee gum and the ability to hold one of these hammers or heads in that hand

>implying chrollo is sexual

Probably the whole body explodes if you make the symbols touch, Chrollo made the one marked and controlled by black voice find the body of the one Hisoka beheaded and make it blow up in the distance. The head exploded too because of it.

Chrollo abilities are shit.
From all the things he has in his book he has nothing better than this?

>Gon vs Pitou
>Bonolenov
>Netero vs Meruem
I mean there are some arguable ones but those are straight up wrong.

>Gon wasn't the underdog against Pitou
He wasn't. Are you retarded?

Yeah. They might not be the underdog, but the winner is almost always on the defensive at first.

This is probably because it's more entertaining to read. Most of the exceptions are just total beatdowns with no suspense at all.

He defeated Kastro with literally zero hands. I'm sure the number of hands doesn't affect his Bungee Gum that much.

Gon wasn't the underdog against Pitou you gigantic fucking retard, it was completely one sided in his favor.

Hisoka isn't exactly underdog either

chrollo is a whole different caliber from kastro

That's clearly not the case, remember how he made the referee blow up?

that is kind of non-sensical since the first demonstration of sun&moon only blew a hole into the referee's torso and not his whole body

Don't forget about feet bungee gum.

>Guy is killing the crowd
>Other guy is controlling the crowd and you can't see or tell where he is

Are these people fucking high? Get the hell out of there!

And this time his hand is completely blown up. No Archangel's Breath here.

Meruem was never the underdog against Netero
Hisoka was never the underdog against Gotoh
Ryodan were never the underdogs against the Ants
Kurapika wasn't the underdog against Uvo
Gon was the underdog against Hisoka and he lost.

Remider Chrollo can start using other abilities anytime he wants

After he ditched his nen and turned into Gon-san, yeah. Before that, he would have been absolutely fucked.

After he became Gon-san, sure. Before that, anyone that went up against Pitou, Youpi or Pouf is a fucking underdog.

Pitou might've been alarmed at the intensity of his nen but he was still underdog.

>Told Black Voice to crouch down (on the body on the floor)
>waited for the very moment Hisoka took the head back

That's probably what happened

Gon annihilated Pitou, what the fuck are you on about?

This

I just want this fight to end.

>yfw it lasts longer than the entire Election Arc

yeah of course but he lost 5 threads of bungee gum now

he wasn't exactly beating the audience copies with ease mind you and now that he's at -5 bungee gum he will be overwhelmed by the quantity of enemies he has to fend off

There's no need to cry clownfag

The underdog is the person least likely to win the fight beforehand. Fucking before.

Leaving the chapter asides.

Anyone else fucking hates Ging? Actually I don't hate his personality or anything, but I hate his
>I saw your power now I copy it xD

I mean, Leorio has to train who knows how much to use his power and Ging learns it after seeing it? I just.. he feels broken but in the stupid sense of it, like a mary sue or something that can do everything better than everyone.

Do you have no idea what an underdog means? Are you challenged?

>other abilities

I wonder if he lost his old stolen abilities when Kurapika sealed his nen away.

Can he give orders to his stamp puppets or black voice puppets like that?

You might even say he's a freak.

He is also a huge amount more experienced and prodigious than Leorio. And he focuses on his nen and such whereas Leorio is more interested in being a doctor.

>I saw your power now I copy it xD
we don't know shit about his copying capabilities yet

it might just be that leorio's punch was that easy of an ability to see through

Black voice puppets

What's so bad about it? He's been established as a goddamn genius and top 5 Nen user since the earlier part of the manga.

Fuck, Hiatus again?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't he get the Sun and Moon before?

Timing on fight feels so weird.
>at voting illumi tells hisoka if he hadn't been chasing chrollo he could have been fighting ants
>hisoka just hanging out thinking about maybe fighting zodiaks
>hisoka goes to help illumi

It makes it seem like fight already happened but hand puts hole in that.

Like this user said, just forget the word "underdog" and the point remains. The one who's on the defensive in the beginning of the fight usually ends up winning against the guy who spent most of the fight attacking. Sometimes after sustaining heavy damage to his body, like Hisoka just did.

It's not an absolute rule obviously, but if we go by Togashi's usual template for fights, I would say Hisoka is more likely to win this one.

>people who thought Chrollo had an accomplice

It means Leorio has a very simple hatsu.

Remember that hatsu are not genetic or anything, you just come up with an idea that matches your affinity.

It'll last 12 chapters in total, a whole volume. It's a little detour before the expedition.

Is it Haitus time?

>Hisoka got one (1) clean hit in the whole fight
>Chrollo's been smacking him around left right and centre for days
And people really think Hisoka is on his level?

If winning means that you're not the underdog then no underdog has ever won a fight. Do you know what an underdog means? It means they're the one with bad odds before the fight.

It's a Togashi tournament. No one's leaving unless the entire building is being destroyed.

Togashi really needs to draw more girls instead of traps.

B-but he's the strongest. B-but muh properties of rubber and cum

He still has his thumb, and he can probably just use his hand itself to make a thread. So he's really only lost 4.

I doubt it; he said getting Sun and Moon was the reason he came up with the bookmark. He didn't have the bookmark in Yorknew.

I don't understand chrollo's powers. How did he blow up hisoka's hand?

Sun and Moon, the seals ability he explained in chapter 351.

How do you know that's not a trap?

Chrollo isn't on hisoka's level

That's why he needed all this prep

Not saying it tarnishes the fight but if chrollo and hisoka had faced of 1v1 in that barren wasteland and kurapika disabled his chain nen, chrollo would have died.

couldnt hisoka just attach his cards to his gum? fling that shit around