You will never be a high schooler again

>You will never be a high schooler again
>You'll never have fun playing vidya with three eccentric friends and a surprisingly tolerant teacher
>You will never celebrate the springtime of youth and fall in love

I didn't know such a stupid anime could give me such profound feels.

Thank god.

I never was a high schooler

The saddest thing is when you're in your mid twenties and realize you're still trying to relive high school through hundreds of shitty harem anime, just to cope with how shitty your teenage years were.

>>You will never be a high schooler again
Thank fucking God!
Who the fuck wants to go back to that hellhole called school, I had a good school life and I would not go back for a fucking day.
Fuck school, fucking being a teenager even more because Adult is the master race.

Adult life sucks ass

I would become a teenager again without a second thought

Why is there blood?

I don't think it's any worse than loving vicariously through stuff like TTGL or crying "manly tears" when Spike died.
At the end of the day it's all just dumb Chinese cartoons.

Need some semen and a use condom.

Just wait for reincarnation brah. Of if you dont want to wait, force it.

I do not know how any would want to go back to a smelly confused and pimpley bag of hormones.
It is also the time where you are put under intense pressure to figure yourself out yet you don't have a clue whats going on.

Fuck being a teenager, I am going to go get icecream for breakfast and watch Anime in bed till dinner.

I think it's less sad to dream about something you'll never experience because it's way out of your reach (piloting a mecha or being a space cowboy or whatever), than something you'll never experience because you let it slip you by.

>the greatest moments of your life happened in public school
I feel sorry for the pieces of shit that think like this. you're no better than the middleaged loser wearing a varsity jacket.

I'm 11 and in middle school

Personally I think it's better to be an adult, but high school was the last time I had anything resembling durable social interaction.

Still, I wish there were fonder memories I had made in high school. Things like getting up to mischief with your best friends, getting into trouble when you're still young enough to get the "boys will be boys" treatment, a forbidden romance with a christmas cake teacher who profoundly loves you and supports you from the shadows, passionate post-graduation, barely legal sex

Me too

I did all that, almost got arrested a few times for vandalism and drugs(got no boys will be boys treatment, got treated like an adult).

Cake was not a teacher, she was a hot neighbor but she was fucked up.
Barely legal sex gave me a yeast infection.

Honestly all it did was make me regret everything I did as a teen, it seemed fun but really fucking stupid and the girls gave me a bad view on women for years.

I follow the Tanaka life-style now.

I feel sorry for you user

But I did. Every single one of them. And guess what? I'm still here with you guys.

Also,
>Persona 5 is not that far away

If I were to go back I'd hold the hands of as many cute girls as I can

I love blog threads, they're so anime

I mean you could be a pilot, and you can be out exploring foreign lands. Just because it's not in space doesn't mean you didn't let the opportunity pass you by just the same.
It's all fiction, and all fiction is rooted in reality in some facet, with the only major differences being the settings. Relating to shonen shit is just the same as relating to harem shit.

If you do continue to disagree though, I'd have to ask the following: what would your opinion be on harem highschool shit set in space? Would that be sad, or is that acceptable because nobody has been to highschool in space?

>you will never be a high schooler at private all-girl school

Oh, but I will.

>You'll never be worn down by dumb bullshit and lack of sleep, and have no friends
>You will never celebrate the springtime of youth and fall in love because everyone is kinda ugly, mean, and stupid because real life isn't a cute anime.
Wew

>Tfw I went to all male high school and was never molested by upperclassmen
Anime lied to me

The thing Anime made me seriously think about is to actually become a high school teacher, then reality hits you hard about how shitty real life students and education system here are, and how about literally everyone going about how the job is hell and the pay isn't worth it.
Fuck anime for giving me false hope in life.

A lot of people remember their high school lives as their last social interaction because they were forced to be around the same people every day, and even the most retarded autist would normally make a friend in those situations.

All you need to do is find a group that you can hang out with regularly. Get a hobby. Most of the weird autists in my town meet up at a comic store and play Magic the Gathering every Friday (I go sometimes), do that. Guaranteed someone there will want to talk about anime.

Keep in mind that high school is not meant to be good. 90% of everyone thought it was complete shit and are happy to move on, don't look at it with anime tinted rosy vision and pretend it was or should have been anything different.

The truly best thing to do is live life in your 20s after completing a degree whike working a job. You have money in your pocket, the women are developed, you can legally buy alcohol, you can smoke weed, and watch cartoons and play vidya. You have no school responsibilities anymore, but you also don't have a family to worry about. You just live life like an anime of you aren't a failure. And the harem is the cute office chicks and people you meet in your apartment or on the town who all love you because you're the new kid on the block.

>I do not know how any would want to go back to a smelly confused and pimpley bag of hormones

I am 25 and still break out weekly.

>It is also the time where you are put under intense pressure to figure yourself out yet you don't have a clue whats going on.
When I was High School, I knew I wanted to be a computer scientist. I still do, but now I work as a janitor at a retirement home for minimum wage. I didn't think it could get much worse than having teaching assistants actively putting you down in university for being dim-witted, but holy hell I'd take that abuse again in a heartbeat.

I think life after High School only gets better if you have more value to society than a High Schooler.

sage for blogshit

>you didn't let the opportunity pass you by just the same.
You didn't let it pass you by, it's there all the time to some degree. My point was more that it's much better to dream about something that could potentially lie in your future, no matter how impossible, than something that you wish you could change about your past. I'd rather live a life dreaming way too big and never reaching it than being stuck in the past.

>You'll never be worn down by dumb bullshit and lack of sleep, and have no friends
Jokes on you, I'm living that life right now.

I am a computer scientist, it sounds fun and easy but turns it out is hard as shit, stressful and boring.
If you want to make something of yourself you will have no life otherwise you end up as a code monkey which is like watching grass grown but getting payed a good bit for it.

This lifestyle sounds reasonable at first glance, but I can't agree with it since he is just pushing his problems on his future self to avoid making an effort to get close to girls. If he won't actually make an effort to get to know girls, how would he know they're worth getting close to?

I don't think he is avoiding girls completely rather than just not spending all his time seeking out girls in clubs or class or social media 24/7. Which does take a lot of fucking effort.

Waiting for the right girl and then pursing her like a demon is the best policy. Otherwise you end up in a sea of whores or failed relationships because both of you were so desperate you clung to each other until you realized it was pointless.

The only thing I'm missing is the harem part. All the office chicks are old and married, and I haven't gotten to meet people around town yet. Still figuring out the best way to do that...

I'm glad.
High school is fucking shit.
Uni, tho.
I'll miss it when it's over.

>Waiting for the right girl and then pursing her like a demon is the best policy

Except that it doesn't work that way

It does if you're handsome and charming.

>>You will never be a high schooler again
Good.

What kind of school responsibilities did you have?

>missing pulling all nighters, lab assignments, and wanting to put a bullet in your head during finals
I'm still in Uni and I hate this shit. I just want to get a job now. The only thing I'm gonna miss is the friends I made here, but we can still all keep in touch and meet up with each other due to cellphones and shit so I'm not really too sad about that.

But if all he does is waiting he won't get any experiences, which will make actually getting to know "the right one" pretty fucking hard. Besides, I really don't think the right one will come falling down from the sky. Love, as with most things, won't come to you unless you actively seek it out.

Why? Don't you want to relive some of the greatest moments of your life?

Bringing an apple in for teacher every day.

Chances are high you're not handsome, and you have like 0 chance of being charming since you never, ever trained that skill

Everywhere outside Japan, your true eventful and interesting life starts with being an adult.

you're either underage or some burnout loser who figuratively died after highschool

This is what teenagers believe

ITT: Grass is always greener.

Having a coffee at sunrise after finishing your paper on the day of the deadline is the best.
Lab reports are kinda shit, but part of the deal, something I can live with.

>wanting to put a bullet in your head during finals
You don't love that feeling?
I guess I must have slightly masochistic tendencies in that regard.

>greatest moments of your life
No such thing.

Huh. I never really thought about it that way. Japan values high school stuff because the adult life over there is endless office work to the point of wanting to commit sodoku. Those strict ass highschools are the most freedom those guys ever get to experience in their lives unless they're NEET or in a gang.

Charm is something you're born with or can pretend to have, it is not a skill.
As for handsome most dude are not born fairy tale handsome but most dudes are not born ugly as fuck either.
On average you will look average but you can work form average.
You can get /fit/, get some style, some good hygiene habits and a decent haircut.
Boom handsome, hell the /fit/ part is all you really need because if you got big arms and good abs then girls don't girl you are a smelly autist.

Not him, but what's your major user?

I heard that japanese college life is pretty chill though

Fucking this.
>Graduate school
>hurr durr user those are the best days of your life you will miss them.
>Week 1 of college blew highschool out of the fucking water
>Graduated college and got a job
>HOLY SHIT more money than I know what to do with
>Spend dosh on shit I always wanted to do like sky diving, getting fit, travelling and other shit
Yeah fuck being a teen.

I'm so glad I haven't started romanticizing the past just like the lot of you idiots
Highschool was fucking terrible and I will never forget that, the same goes for University, although it's less terrible

if your life isn't on a constant upwards slope, you're living it incorrectly

Chemistry.
I dunno what I'll do when I'm done tho.

>the greatest moments of your life
I wish.

Arguably, my life hasn't improved since, but it wasn't exactly better.

Yeah it seems high school is the most stressful grades wise and will impact your future more than anything while college is just time to relax and get drunk because it does not matter.

It is the opposite here in Ireland though if you want a decent university or college you will need good grades in school but once you get in it is farm from easy.
College is fucking hard.

>I don't think he is avoiding girls completely rather than just not spending all his time seeking out girls in clubs or class or social media 24/7. Which does take a lot of fucking effort.
How is not doing something takes a lot of effort/

I feel like life after college has to be amazing. Even making something like 25k a year can't be bad when you have no family to support. You just save some of it, pay your bills, and spend the rest on adventuring and hanging out.

My life has been on a constant downwards slope since childhood. I romanticize over Peanuts comics.

>have more money than you asked for.
>can't find time to spend it on things you like.

Still better than being a teen, but I wish I had free time.

Fuck High school. I wish I was a kid again playing beyblade and shit.

I want to confess to Pig and tank for her

Yeah instead I make a bunch of money and spend more time on my hobbies and working out than I ever did in highchool.

Have fun once you enter the working force

I had lots of fun in high school though

Knowing your place in society helps a lot

That and video games

Just imagine how easily you could manipulate her into letting you fuck her and cum all over and inside her by pretending it's what normal people do.

It's making me hard just thinking about it.

Highschool = 7/10
Uni/college etc = 2/10
First year of work = 5/10
Work after settling in = 10/10

Currently living that life a bit later than I should have due to years of NEET-ness. Dunno why people would rather go back to school, this shit's great -and- get to buy all the stuff I always wanted back then.

Also:
>ywn fulfill Galko's dreams of motherhood

she's not autistic you hentai

>pretending it's what normal people do.
>pretending

But, that is what normal people do.

I walked into an ok job upon graduation, going into this job I thought having 100 euro was being rich but now I make 30k a year which is not much.
But i have no responsibilities besides rent and food so I have a ton of shit for activities I want to do.
Gonna pick up a martial art soon.

I think of a lot of people who romanticize college and school are the ones who started a family very early, both my brothers were in serious relationships during college and then they married those women and had kids two years after.

Already did

I'm a white collar, so it basically feels like a constant highschool/university group project, except we all get along really well, everyone puts in effort and it's just a lot of fun in general
this is the first such environment that I actually look forward to every morning

getting paid a fat sum on top of it is quite nice too

>Highschool = 7/10
Try 4/10, 5/10 if you're an athlete.
Literally nobody wanted to be in highschool. That place was like a damn day prison to keep all of us off the streets.

>And the harem is the cute office chicks
My co-workers are all old people though, my harem is more like one of those doujins full of faceless old men.
I guess I'm living the Tohsaka dream

I went to a highschool focused on uni prep so we had freedom to come and go as we pleased plus it was in the CBD with a ratio of about 3:1 for girls to boys.
7/10 is based on my own experience
also my popularity peaked in highschool

Just the ones who want to fuck up their life with an unwanted child.

fuck you, guy

now I have to jack off again

Erased made me really wish I was young again so I could do the things I was scared of back then.

>works
>pretends to have more free time than in High School

>feels like a constant highschool/university group project
>everyone puts in effort and it's just a lot of fun in general
Choose 1 and only 1 of the above

>I'm a white collar
That doesn't mean shit, there is a lot of different kinds of work that fall under that umbrella.

Bro I go to work at 7 and I leave at 3. It's just like highschool hours.

>Choose 1 and only 1 of the above
did you miss the "except" in that one sentence?

>Tell people I want to be an office worker/buerocrat/white-collar employee
>They look at me like I'm retarded

I just want to do what does.

Yes, I did.

tfw no homework

I surely didn't have hours like that in school

She's still weakminded and obsessed with normality. Perfect victim.

Usually under certein circumstances like a longtime relationship or extreme sexual freedom. High schoolers don't just get railed by relative strangers in the P.E. shack without condoms unless it's hentai manga.

Also, for bonus points master would be watching and flicking the bean.

>so it basically feels like a constant highschool/university group project
I envy you, I would have killed myself If I had to do that every single morning, I was that guy who always ended doing the projects alone.
I'm glad I found a comfy job as translator, it's basically like being a neet except for having to write for a couple hours everyday.

I did. I was stoked as fuck when they told me I could come in early to work at my software dev job. I just have to be there for core operating hours aka bullshit meetings.

G-Good luck user. It's better to value every minute in uni while you are still there!

At least you played games during your teens.

Luck is worthless.
Luck doesn't get you anything at university.
It's all up to you and nobody else.

When I was in high school I'd be there from 7am until 230 and stay until 6pm or later whenever my sport was in season. I wasn't allowed to leave the building either. Only real breaks were lunch and gym. Work is a godsend compared to that schedule. Plus I get paid for it.

>You will never celebrate the springtime of youth and fall in love
Dude. You're a 20-something. This isn't the medieval era, 20 isn't middle-aged anymore.

I still do today. I don't have a social life and I don't even know where to start. Part of me believes it's too late. I'm at that age where everyone starts to get married so nobody has time for their friends anymore. And all available women at my age are used goods.

I blew my chance at life, vidya are my only comfort and anime allows me to live through all my missed chances by proxy.