What is Israel doing?

Have any of you seen this documentary?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6C6bL9hJk

You had to pay for some AT&T cable shit to watch it and it's super hard to find anywhere else.

It explains everything you need to know about September 23rd and there is a lot more than what we thought there was. Also, Israel seems to be at the center of all of this shit too, they've known about this for over 2000 years and have made plans for this date.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134127429/#q134148550
youtube.com/watch?v=29YVb6V_0zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks for posting, have been looking for a good video about the september 23 stuff to show my mum whos interested at the few things ive talked about. Gonna show her this tonight

Has anybody seen this show? Did it open up your eyes when you did?

Seems like one of those shows that would make life demanding, without understanding.

I am the messiah

ATT? Really? This is CIA bait.

Anything that couches fear and division is not to be trusted.

Well this seems like a totally legit conversation among anons. Hey, maybe I'll hit up that link myself. What a swell bunch of broposters for linking this awesome content.

Is this a Heroes thread?

Mate. Do we really need another fuckin 23rd speculation thread. Yall are fucking retarded. If anything happens on the 23rd I will think it's a jewish psy op. JUST FROM THE MERE FACT ITS BEEN POSTED HERE OVER AND OVER.

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

God damn it
Kek'd

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134127429/#q134148550

wait a minute. what in the actual fuck?!?

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition." - Sir Isaac Newton

I am one of these "body of men". I've recently been studying Nostradamus, Cayce, Thoth, Dienach, etc.

Reminder.

Alien invasion is a jewish psy op.

What is this?

It seems nowadays everything's a Jewish psy op

Are they implying that the bible is a script?

They are using the bible as the basis for their script, yes. They are putting on a show pretending it to be real by forcing contrived events. Its synthetic. It's not happening organically. It's all for control.

THE FUCKING PROPHECY YOU KEKS.
>They will try to force god's hand

but forcing gods hand is still pretending because they wouldnt force gods hand they're doing it themselves.

Wait a fucking second..

IT'S TRUE. PROPHECY IS REAL.

bump

Go to 49:30 in the film

let those retards have their control study that shows that they are wasting tax money and time.

I'm gonna laugh at you faggots when nothing happens on September 23rd.

Even if nothing happens to us, everything in that film will still happen, this huge biblical event will still come up.

>Israelis are god's chosen people

>people believe the end times as described in the bible is going to happen
>get reminded that none of the prophecies that are supposed to happen before the end time have happened yet
>now people are saying niburu is going to crash into earth
>get reminded that if that if another planet was going to crash into the earth in 5 days we would have seen it by now
>now people are saying it's invisible
Why are people so desperate want the world to end?

I have been posting here for years and I unironically do not know the specifics of what's supposed to happen on the 23rd. All I know is something about Shadilay and Kek and memes and thats about it.

I watched it. I knew about the star signs but not all the biblical prophecies and the hebrew feast day that happen on the same day.

Something blows up, somewhere.

George Soros is the anti-christ?

They probably live in a neighborhood where they are the only whites left. I'm in if the last few here and I feel that way sometimes, I just have some hope left that I can leave.

>Implying.

What do you think?

>@30:27
>Qatar has one nuclear warhead

I-is that true?
source?
proofs?

I'm almost done with the doc. This is bullshit so far.

Would you mind giving a summary of it?

>Israel

oh goy

This is relevant but you'll likely miss the reference even though it will stare you in the eye.

interesting, the ride really never ends, dose it?

Just finished the doc. There's nothing in it you don't already know. Waste of 1hr20min. Doom and gloom Christcuck bullshit.

Uniting the world or else!

youtube.com/watch?v=29YVb6V_0zk
Don't buy their peddled zionist christian narrative
This is what rabbis believe in

Watching now, really good shit.

holy fuck this guy is saying that this thing is Planet X's system

the jubilee thing got me spooped

time stamp? I've just kinda been skipping through, its pretty well done and these guys know their shit.

@25:20

ty

And then you get to the part where he mentions an invasion of Israel and we all know that aint gonna happen as long as the US has got their back

He was describing an invasion of missile projectiles from Iran/Iraq/Syria as foretold in the their prophecies. I will say, the jubilee stuff is quite profound the way its timetable has been shaping up so accurately.

I'll l-leave this here

>Trump
>coming out of no where to win
>wants to start a war with NK, Russia and China
>wants to build a temple in Israel
The jews are right, we cannot reelect him in 2020.

The thing is, any threats made by 2 countries will always be empty, because both countries know they will get their shit kicked in

>any threats made by 2 countries will always be empty
fuck I meant
>any threats made by 2 countries backed by super powers

I'm gonna laugh so hard when the world doesn't end on Sept 23. Screenshot this comment. Guarantee when it doesnt end your comment about the Jews knowing for over 2000 years will change to "THEY TRICKED US AGAIN BOIS" and twist it into some other plot.

Inb4 someone calls me a goy and suspects I'm "in on it"

Speaking of jews, where did the whole "jews are behind everything bad that has ever happened" narrative start anyway? it's one thing to be anti-semitic, but it's a whole other thing to believe they're everything that's wrong with the world

Because people hate them since they were all the most successful bankers, lawyers, and influential figures in all the countries they've ever been kicked out of. You know how people have last names because of their families professions?
>Carpenter
>Farmer
>Smith
>etc

It's the same reason why names like
>Silverman
>Goldman
>Goldberg
>etc
Are exclusive to the Jewish family tree.

So the idea on pol that they are in on some wide scale conspiracy and pulling all the strings is rooted in the idea that they are in every position of power and do so in order so they don't get exiled again. It's complete bs, mostly because the most left leaning jews arent religious one bit, and the orthodox jews are ultra conservative.

not going to end, just cleansed!

Inshallah

you... you are the same one guy, i know who you are, not physically, but i can somehow recognize you. give me more, im ready