Meet Trudeau's new Iammigration Minister!!!

Meet Trudeau's new Iammigration Minister!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4I_PVI2cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B A S E D

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

How do you faggots feel honestly? I've never bought into the fucking leaf joke but really... this is so fucking leafy it's beyond a simple joke between lads on Sup Forums. Your feminist PM is putting a shitskin raghead in the position regarding the flood gates that keep the filth and scum of the 3rd world out.

Somalis are probably the most disgusting race in the world, worse or on par with abbos. The look like they are always sweaty or dirty, their hair is always a frizzy mess and the whites of their eyes are always yellowed. Truly sub-human.

I think most Canadians are too kind hearted to care or see the wrong in it

>new

You've been in a worse state for longer.

i feel like he they shouldn't leave him alone in his office or he's likely to rob the place blind

have we though?

Yeah, you have.

>How do you faggots feel honestly?
That our government is more interested in putting on a happy-feel-good politically-correct stage show than it is in literally anything else. Which pretty much describes every Liberal government we've had in the last 35 years.

Are these bots that just post new threads?

This news is months if not a year old, we've had countless articles on it, who keeps posting this? How sad do you have to be? Atleast post something new and original

watcha doing?

Diversity is our strength (only in our countries though)

Canada wtf is your problem

>Britian pushing us away
I had a giggle.

Checked, also keked

Posting in 300 replies thread.

WE WUZ KANGZ !!!!!

Canada is to soft that doesn't really care about sovereignty

at least use the right image

also notice that the 300/day haitian shitskin invasion hasn't stopped and now the media has been ordered to not report on it

O, CANADA!

that was some merkel tier shit

>Canada gives Somalians law degrees
>Burgerclaps give Somalians guns and licenses to kill

>Canada's new immigration boss:
Mohammad Aidid

Fucking leafs are killing me!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4I_PVI2cE

This guy fucks Trudeau's wife for sure

I am demoralized to the point where i stopped considering suicide because that would just please the jews to have 1 less white man in this hell hole.

This country is terrible, lacking in culture and history of any merit, riddled with guilt stories about peaceful natives and fighting the frogs.

This place is so depressing that it gets to the point you have to just laugh and let your soul rot away