Scared yet?

Scared yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXDTTjgs8nY
youtube.com/watch?v=_lsptMAd8g0
youtu.be/eD-eXhMims8?t=450
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/21/clinton-trump-threatens-democracy-not-accepting-election-results/92533916/
youtube.com/watch?v=XRJ8TLCZdnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

sage you smelly biatch

seconded sage

dont care if you're larping op you're a fucking neet faggot with too much time on their hands

Did you ever read the Podesta email on how they would burn SAGE next to Hillary before she went on so it would cover the shit smells an old lady body odor?

nope. electoral college cannot be overturned.

Who would have thought that this meme would stay relevent even after the fucking elections

>CNN
>Clinton
>muh Russian hackers
There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start... I guess I'll start with some sage

Fuck off, doofus.

not bumping

They can bring incredible heat every single day, but the economy turning is going to guarantee more Trump and Pence for a long time.

wow Drumpf is now finished after Hillary suggested it was ok to ask questions whether he should have won. This is the end of Trump's campaign

I am now a #cruzmissile

This bitch is going to the gallows.

I can't wait.

sure.

let's start with the primaries.

so, if this goes on, is it more likely to drive the voting id proposal in burgerlando?

also if there is going to be an investigation on voting, are you going to seek out those illegals who voted and deport them?

LITERALLY SHAKING

>here's how Bernie can still win

What is the law for foreign interests backing a candidate in the US anyway? Is it different from normal Citizens United-style lobbying?

thank you comedy central

Jesus, she just can't let go. You lost twice, Hillary. Nobody likes you. Just go away.

It's just to keep the idea of it in the news. They won't actually do anything. You think if they had a shred of evidence they would have acted in the last 9 months?
It's about narrative and keeping a certain narrative in the minds of the drones till the next election comes along.

Goddamn.

The "all libshits project all the time" maxim is 100% true.

Dems won't let it get to the point where voter ID is required. They're content to just continue with muh """""influence""""" narrative and try and get laws passed that allow them to Shut It Down whenever they come across information they don't like.

But is it bigger than the Lewinsky Scandal?

Tell me about ISIS. Why do you love them so much?
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDTTjgs8nY
youtube.com/watch?v=_lsptMAd8g0

>Hillary says there is no legal or Constitutional way to accomplish this
>bring on CW 2.0

>request california's voting records
>dems shut their bitch mouths
>repeat

I see we'll doing this dance more than a few times.

youtu.be/eD-eXhMims8?t=450

SHE

FUCKING

WON

yes im scared for her mental health did losing fuck her up so much she forgot she rigged the election

I promise you this Hillary has not opened any doors...she would shit her depends with any exertion.

Let's start with Michigan....oh wait they already tried that and it backfired.

Second place.

Yeah the election was rigged.

In her favor.

This is literally nothing. She was asked about challenging the election. She can't say "No" and leave it at that, because it wouldn't be politically smart for her to undercut her whine tour by acting as if no great injustice occurred, as if there's nothing to challenge. But if you read her full comments, you can see that not even she is batshit crazy enough to entertain this move.

benghazi was bigger than watergate too, but that's mostly down to watergate being a nothingburger

Sup Forums who do you stop seeing people like this as nonhuman

its getting really hard not to because they have the working consciousness of a quest npc

Bernie can still win! Match me!

Someone should keep the senile babushka up to date with conspiracies. It's been a while since anyone talked about Russian "hacking".

No, I'm ready.

>Scared yet?
No. It doesn't matter who is president, the Jews are in control.

I wish this cunt would just stroke out and die already.

Who?

Illary proposes Kenyanesque Rule over the population

Very nice, Ill Lady

First amendment unless they engage in criminal conspiracy.

Hillary to follow up calls for imitating Kenyan government with Kenyan style death squads, with 0bama full support of course

Nope and I hope the bitch gets taken down.

AHAHAHA
THIS
1000 TIMES THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc

It was the FBI's and Russia's fault... it was supposed to be MY TURN. *constant bitching*

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/21/clinton-trump-threatens-democracy-not-accepting-election-results/92533916/

how come I can't question muh 6 million but she can question suburban retards all day erry day

>MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT, WHAT IS IMPORTANT, IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO

Fake guns?

Damn dude, nice catch.

the knife doesn't look real either lol

every word fits perfectly

and that faggot from pic think he impress anyone?? haha

>the_toilet_punisher.png

what did she mean with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XRJ8TLCZdnI

>i support our democracy
>sometimes you win, sometimes you loose
>but i will certainly support the outcome of this election

i wish i could relive that magical day

Quest NPCs can actually be useful though.

yeah you can see the orange tip on the shotgun too

scared of what? her opening an investigation into the election results and revealing the massive democratic voter fraud?

She's been questioning it since Trump won the election.

Has she forgotten the stunt she and Jill Stein tried to pull?

So wisdom