kaworufag here, fight me.

Teh Rei

>Not Hikari

NEITHER

rip in peace

reboot trash

pretty sure she survived and just needs to come out of the tang

Rei

I simply find it weird that we had to wait until the 2nd rebuild film to get a good Eva girl

Misato 4lyf

I'm a gendofag

Anta baka?

Being reminded how much of an asexual faggot protagonist of evangelion is makes me mad.
Just
fuck
someone
already.

Neither.

I'm baka for Asuka.

Asuka, but Rei is cool too.

Are you fucking stupid?

>>>/facebook/

>asexual
>faggot
I think you can only choose one of those, user.
Plus he's 14, what were you expecting?

Reifag.

weeaboos always try to pretend evangelion is some beautiful work of cinema because they have invested so much time in a genre meant for children and pedophiles.

Some guys start having sex at 9, at very least you've spent years masturbating by age 14.
When hot girls are basically waving their asses in his face begging him to fuck them I expect him to go for it.

NEITHER

I'M A A RITSUKOFAG

Gendo best girl

KAJIFAG
NO OTHER ANSWER IS ACCEPTABLE

I hate EVA.

KAWORU
A
W
O
R
U

Brainless bandwagoners.

Rei

Rei

I'm glad Kabaneri finally has a spammable meme. It has left its mark in the viral consciousness of Sup Forums and will make the show more memorable.

Worst taste

Are you stupid or something?

fetish fags need her personal waifu

Though it would be hilarious if the woman who convinced Shinji to leave never did it herself.

That scene was great
>look Shinji a new potential gf literally fell out of the sky tits first in your face
Even Anno abides by this ancient and sacred tradition

strawpoll.me/10316348

lets find out

>no Misato
SHIT POLL

i refuse to vote until you add misato

Maybe it's tournament style. Winner faces winner of Misato v. Ritsuko and then that winner is put against Ramiel or Eva 01.

Shit taste.

Rei-fag

Reifag

Why would I want a strong, independent, German feminist bitch hoe like Asuka when I can have a cute, submissive Japanese cutie like Rei?

Asuka isn't strong or independent though. Rei is.

Still, Rei is fairly submissive and cute though, but Rei doesn't have to be sub and can't wreck you.

I do not endorse waifuwars, I like both characters. Asuka is much more interesting, development wise, and also sexier, but she sure as hell would be a bitch to deal in person.

Maya and Misato are the truly pure love, girls.

I've been rewatching the whole series from start, so far 6 episodes are ok, currently reencoding episode 3 and 26.

Anyone has seen any problem on my release?

this

Reifag

I thought you were an Asukafag, Seph?

She's is just red haired girl.

Plus, she's lesbian or maybe bisexual

I'm a Gendoufag

One thing is finding a character more interesting or sexier, other thing is actually being a xfag. If I had to pick one of the Evagirls to make her mai waifu it would probably be either Misato or Maya.

I can make her straight with my cock :^)

Rei a best, Asuka a second best.

She's way more into Senpai typing fast than her body or the awful, bitter things she says. I think she just wants to fuck science and settled on the daughter of the seventh-generation organic supercomputer with like four doctorates.

youre waifu

>KISSAMA

>*grabs by the throat

DICK STATUS: READY
I
C
K

S
T
A
T
U
S
. .

R
E
A
D
Y

worst_grills.png

Why does Rebuild exist

Cool modern digital animation of casual Eva fights. Just consider it like that and it will be less cringe-indulging.

It's not cool and it's not modern. It's lame and the CG looks like it was done in 1995, as does all anime CG

Sells Doritos.

If you don't like it, then don't watch it you autist. Some people wanted more Eva and got it.

>more eva
Is it really more -Eva- though

Or is it just Anno&Co wanking you fucks into oblivion with vaguely familiar bread and circuses

ABSOLUTE BEST CHOICE

Shinji stop shitposting