Where were you when Hillary Clinton openly called for the overthrow of goverment?

cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/hillary-clinton-russia-2016-election/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PZmnn
thehill.com/homenews/administration/351189-clinton-wont-rule-out-questioning-legitimacy-of-election
archive.is/AKfXU
archive.is/y1s3a
archive.is/cXkxS
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/08/if-voter-fraud-by-out-state-democrats-managed-to-sway-new-hampshire-elections-implications-are-huge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You really don't say? That's what deep state has done last 2 centuries. 20th century was filled with them

Let's archive archive.is/PZmnn

love you no homo nordbro

She's insane.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/351189-clinton-wont-rule-out-questioning-legitimacy-of-election

>the US should be more like Kenya

What kind of meds are they giving her?

>stooping down to the democratic standards of Kenya
>the absolute state of the democratic party

Who has the side by side of "what will Drumpf supporters do when he loses the election?!" and "liberals riot!" headlines

Severely underrated

Tfw she "questions" the legitimacy of the election, and it's actually forces liberal stronghold states to turn over their voting roles to investigators which in turn shows the huge amount of vote fraud happening in the states.

Tfw Turns out not only did he win the electoral, but also won popular by a large margin.

>just the tip of the iceberg

COLUMBUS – Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien announced Thursday that seven indictments concerning non-citizens illegally voting had been issued in connection with Franklin County elections in 2012, 2015, and 2016. The following statement may be directly attributed to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted:

“Today’s indictments are added proof that if you cheat in Ohio elections you will be caught and held accountable. Earlier this year, our office identified these individuals as non-citizens who illegally registered to vote and cast ballots in previous elections. Their names were then sent to law enforcement for further investigation. Coordinated efforts like these – that included both state and local entities – have made it easy to vote and hard to cheat in Ohio. I would like to commend Prosecutor Ron O’Brien for his work in this effort.”

wouldn't the deep state either have chosen trump since he won, or didnt care who was leader because they could influence both to get what they want accomplished

They're trying to turn this country into the turd world it's hardly shocking they'd want to adopt their legal system, too.

There is only so much you can rig before it becomes too obvious. There was obviously rigging but Trump honestly got lucky because of just how unpopular Hillary was. People do seem to say that Trump didn't win, Hillary lost

This isn't me saying that Trump is a deep state puppet but I dunno

That dusty old cunt really needs to swing from a fucking rope.

Im really starting to believe that shes trying to take the DNC down because she is such a petty bitch. If she cant be the first woman president then nobody will and she will make sure the party who schlonged her in 2008 with a well spoken negro feels it. Theres no way the dnc supportd this. Theres no way she was given permission to go out like this in public and stir the fucking pot. I know they probably want a civil war so they can hide their moloch worship crimes but at the cost of the dnc?

>lets take a page from african politics
They also have revolutions on an annual basis and shoot presidential planes out of the sky. Hillary has completely lost it, hasn't she?

>Im really starting to believe that shes trying to take the DNC down because she is such a petty bitch.
It sure as hell seems so. She's legit crazy right now.

She wants to be a warlord

SHE KNOWS HER DEATH IS INEVITABLE.

SHES GOING TO THE GALLOWS.

TICK TOCK

bingo!

She literally can't handle the fact she lost.
I don't give a fuck about Trump since I'm English, but for fucks sake, at least lose with some dignity.

This goes deeper than that. She's legitimately trying to start a coup/civil war because the impending trials and exposure of corruption is about to begin soon.

Why are democrats allowing this woman to continue with this? She is poison for the Democrat party at this point, and everything she does just turns people away from it. Not that I am complaining, but you would think some DNC higher ups would tell her to cool it.

>implying implications implicitly
There is literally nothing that is going to happen to her. She is in a protected class, she could molest a baby on live TV and fuck all would be done about it.

>shoot presidential planes out of the sky

when? got a a link? that sounds cool

That's the funniest part. Our first major female candidate for president. A strong independent woman. And then she loses and has a mental breakdown and acts exactly as you would expect a stereotypical woman to act. Very funny.

cool. thanks for your input. Let's let the big boys handle the discussion. Keep telling yourself that.

The passive aggression toward leftist institutions is so uncanny

>meme flag
>let the big boys handle the discussion
Are you really this dumb? Do you think any of these people even have the ability to go to prison? Anyone else would have been locked up for doing half of the things Hillary has done with classified information.

what ever happened to that New Hampshire voter fraud news?
archive.is/AKfXU
then there's that stuff about california registering everyone to vote when they get their driver's license archive.is/y1s3a and archive.is/cXkxS

research rwanda genocide, my nigga

Yes I do think this will happen. But when you're dealing with corruption going back to the assasination of JFK it takes a while. They are going to pull the plug on the whole thing at once.

Nah as much as I want that...its not going to happen satan rules this world...just endure it.

There is an incredible amount of vested interest in not pulling the plug. Its funny you mention JFK, because that's exactly whats gonna happen to the first guy to really threaten these people.

You think she wrote any of that?

This is in the middle of New Hampshire possibly only going to Hillary and a democratic senator due to fraud

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/08/if-voter-fraud-by-out-state-democrats-managed-to-sway-new-hampshire-elections-implications-are-huge.html

Wake up white man, the war stated 50 years ago.

Nope. Satan is dead. Kek won.

Bump

Bump