Gakkou Gurashi! 47

Have I missed the thread or korean scans aren't there yet? Because the newest Kirara Forward issue went on sale 2-3 days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/thread/141856132/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some random pages from net.

I guess its you and me that missed the chapter dump thread.

And me.

Me too

I've tried searching with desustorage but the latest Gurashi thread that I found was this one:
desustorage.org/a/thread/141856132/

What's going on?

She's Gone Girl.

RIP Shovel. She's too far gone.

She's even already crossed the moral event horizon.

Looks like the chapter was dumped in that one. The author really want the readers to hate the group huh?
>barricading the door with people outside
Damn.

Looks like she became a sadist

Shovel a shit.

At least she is more sane than bitch related .

What the fuck is this guy 's problem? Why did he like random physical violent against random woman so much? Glad Shovel turned him into zombie food.

I don't know what his beef with Shovel was, but in that pic he looks pissed that the girl doesn't have the guts to off the zombie

I think he thought shovel is just another zombie or infected to kill.Too bad shovel is another breed of zombie already.

>ooh there's a spry infected girl, she's pretty cute too
>I wanna sink my knife into her soft tummy

Threads don't seem to be big anymore.

user they were going to kill everyone if they she didn't leave him for dead. What she did was right. These fuckers are acting on "revenge" without any proof and will all most likely die pathetic deaths, including the pregnant girl.

Can someone post the chapter and its translation?

It's strange because I only became really interested in this after I finished the shitty anime and started the manga. I think the monthly releases are often the reason for declining posts. Many people forget about it or read the chapters in bunches every 5 months or something.

This shit is darker than what I have signed up for ;_;

It's because not everyone wants to read shitty gook scans.

I fucking hate human villain drama bullshit like this arc.

Give me back my comfy SoL with zombie despair.

Because the anime was fucking shit and the fanbase turned into shit when the anime was airing.

bump