Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

And The Day After as well! Choose one Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4181091283&feature=iv&src_vid=cUbCp2WgkYw&v=PZruLp_2VA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RWDXYOIoFzc
youtube.com/watch?v=lFnYHja6R0U
youtube.com/watch?v=xxTep41VX9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Es64c1o6XvA
youtube.com/watch?v=isghi5qK4U0
youtu.be/EF5RCSPRJbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3AXyZQzQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z4GvlU3xQKM
twitter.com/KimiNozoGuy/status/735879639302852609
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNTx6ZogBbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASS WITH HIMECUT

I choose Tito

>tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

posting best girls.

Great combination
Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
Suferring

Posting

>Ustasha
>Chetnik
>Handschar
>Powers Combined WE FUCK UP EVERYTHING AND BLAME EACH OTHER YUO STINK BACKSTABBING HRVATSKI INVADER SRBJI AND FILTHY TURSKI
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4181091283&feature=iv&src_vid=cUbCp2WgkYw&v=PZruLp_2VA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RWDXYOIoFzc

in the middle of war vs BETA slovenia decides it wants to be independent and then civil war begins.

Bekrija use magic tekbir to guide shell into weak BETA position. BETA run from trench, artillery is faster. 2fast4BETA

youtube.com/watch?v=lFnYHja6R0U

>[synthesizer intensifies]

Every time

>
come to think of it, i think author digged up yugoslavian wars when developing the story since it has shitton of clusterfucks4737

BETA cant handles of Bosnian flute magik
they instantly go boom
Bosnia saved of the humanities
youtube.com/watch?v=xxTep41VX9U

Bosanska stronk
youtube.com/watch?v=Es64c1o6XvA

Does Muv-Luv series has some any kinda post-war OSTs?
youtube.com/watch?v=isghi5qK4U0

You can use Pink Floyd's The Final Cut for that
youtu.be/EF5RCSPRJbc

They disembarked in 45
And no-one spoke and no-one smiled
There were to many spaces in the line

And it works perfectly with SM

Somewhere old heroes shuffle safely down the street
Where you can speak out loud
About your doubts and fears
And what's more no-one ever disappears
You never hear their standard issue kicking in your door.
You can relax on both sides of the tracks
And maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control
And everyone has recourse to the law
And no-one kills the children anymore.
And no one kills the children anymore

how about Lament of Yemen?
song is really sad one
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3AXyZQzQ8

There is no cloud in the air-
What is that smoke?
There is no death in the neighborhood
What is that cry?
That Yemen lands is so rugged

Over there is Yemen
Its rose is fenugreek
Those who go never return
Why?
Here is Moush
And the road is lumpy
Those who go never return
What's going on?

The voices of reserves in front of the barracks
Open his bag and see what he has
A pair of shoes and a fez

Over there is Yemen...

Is it just me or is anime Lise more sexy than the the VN version?

Here, let me fix your images.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

Remove cockroach

No!

They de-moed her a bit and that made her sexier I suppose, but both the VN and Anime designs are inferior to the LN one in my opinion.

The anime has too much "edge" and the VN too much cuteness.

is that time again?
who /saddam/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=z4GvlU3xQKM

>she responded

Go back to being dead, shitty twin.

>too much cuteness.

Literally heresy.

I noticed that most of the VN characters seem cuter. Like Beatrix is way more soft looking in the VN then the LN.

Lise was the only girl who made the jump to the anime well. The rest of the designs are inferior.

I choose the inept shogun

But compared to the butchery of the anime thats barely a problem.

I didn't say her redesign was bad, only that I liked the old one better.

Last time I post kinky Circe.

Different Schwarzesmarken girl soon.

Worst girls!!!!!

Mimizuka at least tries to keep Carnelian's style, even if he does have a tendency to moe the girls up unlike Shuuichi with the anime.

wew I didn't think Circe's circes were that big.

>Different Schwarzesmarken girl soon.

Nice!

They've had her in the basement for a couple of months and gave her some medicine.

I too felt that the artist made her a bit bustier than normal, especially since that artist is quite good at drawing voluptuous women. I was more concerned that the hair was a bit too...black.

Also, I told them to use pic related as the reference, so perhaps they took it from there to up her bust?

Saddam was the hero we needed

I want to tease her until she starts crying. Afterwards, I want to gently and lovingly cuddle her, telling her I'm sorry for taking it a bit too far.

I choose Haruka.

Younger and cuter in the VN to older/more mature voice in the anime with an in-between for the LN. And a chest size that grows with every adaptation.

Do the BDs have any extras other than the OST?

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

twitter.com/KimiNozoGuy/status/735879639302852609

Now that's explain a lot of things

2 booklets
One filled with genga
And the other a "Field Log" which has information on 2 characters and on a TSF followed by an interview

Thanks.

Even if she is a secondary Gretel will always the main heroine of my heart

also
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNTx6ZogBbY

They better explain what their intention with Beatrix was, so that we can settle the endless "debate" at least on the anime.

Bloody Hell.

>They better explain what their intention with Beatrix was, so that we can settle the endless "debate" at least on the anime.

Last I checked, the animator described her as a hateful beauty and "final villain". So I guess the anime version was supposed to be hot, make the audience hate her, and serve as the final evil that the hero must overcome.

?

You've never read one of his ML doujins?

So no bonus scene?

They made a good job a pissing off a large part of the Fanbase, and delivering bigger plotholes than the ones in the source material and adding more stupidity to the story, thats for sure.

I'm sure we'll get that implied sex scene.

>Jilpoong = Leymei
Literally what the fuck

so they're both dead?

F

What the fuck

nope, im just one of innocent soul

I'm still not seeing the resemblance in art style.

It's currently at "Kinda" since I've been told they are the same guy.

This might be denial, though.

that is false

Most of the fanbase is probably more pissed off over Lise than Beatrix.

Are you the same guy who did cowgirl Lise?

True, but do you think that "good" Lise would still follow a "None eviler" Beatrix?

If she was broken enough, sure, but it still weakens her motivation and character. Beatrix being a complete cunt also makes the stasi overthrowing Schmidt and rallying behind her nonsensical, but then, the stasi aren't really fleshed out. Doesn't change that Beatrix, no matter the source, is right up there at the top for one of the most evil characters age has ever made.

I would still place Axmann at the top for being the greatest douchebag.

Comparing Beatrix and Axmann is like comparing Hitler against Stalin.

1.yuuko
2.axmann
3.beatrix

the trifecta of pure evil each worse than hitler

>Doesn't change that Beatrix, no matter the source, is right up there at the top for one of the most evil characters age has ever made.

Thats not particularly hard. Though many would disagree, including me, but by this point its a fools errand to try to change each other opinions. Neither side is going to budge by this point.

More like the trifecta of godwin's law.

Axmann is more like Yuri Andropov. Yes, I know Schmidt is named after him in the anime, but Adropov is much more like Axmann. He esxsentially instigated the Hungarian Revolution in 1956 as a power play, convincing the Rebels that he was sympathetic to them and telling the provisional government nothing unusual was happening, while he was sending in the Tanks.

Hiroki based Axmann off of Reinhard Heydrich though.

Why was beatrix so evil? executing people with a smile on her face, forcing lise to be a spy in 666th, enoying toutouring people and keking when her men die and so on.She is pretty much the worse person i ever saw. Was she born evil? i belive so. She faked her love for Jürgen and ensnared him with her fake sob story of her father and drove two good siblings apart. Why is she so shit and how can you waifu her? Gretel is much superior.

>I'm trying to bait real hard, the post.

>he drank the rebel koolaid
Whoops, I meant "moderate".

I'm aware of that. But ehrn I was reading about Adropov wining and dining a hungarian politicvian, and then the car giving him a ride him ended up in a secret prison and not his house, yeah I see the Axmann parallels. Heydrich actually has a few parallels with Beatrix. One of the reasons he was assassinated by the Czech government in exile is that he was actually quite popular in Bohemia and Moravia, and his industrial policies (give factory workers lots of money, mainly) had won over large segments of the population.

They had to kill him because under the terms of the Munich agreement, even if the Nazis lost, Bohemia and Moravia might have remained part of Germany after the war, and by killing him they could instigate a reaction from the Nazis that would alienate the Czech population.

And then none of it mattered because they were sold as Chattel to the Soviets anyway.

Hmmm, you are right, there are quite a lot of parallels there.

Also Heydrich was a pilot until he got shot down during the invasion of Russia and was told to knock off all that nonsense.

0 kill

>head of the Gestapo who really upped their brutality
>drafted up the concentration camp scheme
>didn't really care about nazism, just in it for himself
>called the "blonde beast" by other nazis

Seems more like Axmann than Beatrix, really. I'm not really sure what historical figure Beatrix would slot into, if any at all.

Yeah, he also forced his soldiers to get creative in executing Jews to save supplies (why use bullets when you can use bayonets).

Elisabeth Bathory?

I never said he was a good pilot. If anything he was mostly an egotistical loser who was larping a supervillain. His assassination was an absurd, unnecessary clusterfuck that he could have easily survived if he wasn't standing in the middle of the road taking pot shots at the men trying to kill him.

Find a woman in power whose heartbreak results in suffering for those below her? Maybe? Nah, Beatrix remains a dumber Yuuko, with a dead boyfriend and immersed in a environment that is positively toxic to any form of morality.

Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner?

>implying that corrupt whore's motivation is her dead husband

Not really I just wanted to post a picture of a painted monkey.

The Archtypical heartbroken beauty was Victoria, but people hardly suffered under her, at least because of her own actions.

Its actually quite hard to find parallels, since all those heartbroken queens and empresses had at least half a dozen children and entire countries to care about and rarely lost their sense of right and wrong, while Beatrix has nothing but a Idea. And she might even be wrong about that.

Though Joanna the Mad could in the loosest sense work out.

Then expand it to male rulers, leaders, and so forth.

I'd honestly prefer a Beatrix main bad guy based more around Catherine the Great

Only for the fact that Beatrix being a MILF whore in her later years would be amazing and provide plenty of excuses and material for plenty of hentai doujins.

She's Hitler. Think about it, she's charismatic, rutheless, crazy, willing to murder millions, a fanatic for her ideals, but is still selfless in a twisted way. She even gives similar style speeches and rallies.

She and Lise are built for hentai, which is why the Japs will all go for Iris or Katia instead.

The only problem with a Catharine the Great Beato is that when Theo kills her with penetration, it will be the subject of a My Little Pony clopfic.

But Japs don't like Katia.
They like Beatrix, Iris and Lise.
In that order.

Is Beatrix a himedere?

>She even gives similar style speeches and rallies.

Say it with me:

ANIME ONLY
N
I
M
E

O
N
L
Y

What's himedere?

Iris is queen over in Japan.

Stop inventing random *dere's. It's retarded.

The term has been around for a while now, like Kuudere.

O look its the ever classicchildhood friend. You are a cancer of a trope.