Cool Guys and Pompadour

Why do nips think having a pompadour makes guys cool

Jojo
The guy from Redline
Space dandy
And this douche from Durarara!!

Can someone explain why nips think this?

It was a cool hairstyle decades ago.
Of course, it still is.

It's a delinquent thing, not a cool thing. DRRR guy is obviously not supposed to be cool.

Because of a lot of exposure to America in the 50s and 60s caused them to adopt a lot of tropes from us at the time for the typical bad boy image.

>Kissanime

Why do people think posting screenshots of streams is acceptable?
Can someone explain this?

It's a delinquent thing

I would be terrified to ever set foot on their turf disrespectfully. Which one's the bancho I wonder?

The one to the left and behind of glasses guy.

He has the coldest stare.

I dunno man, front row far left looks the most pissed off. Like a Japanese Angry Marine.

I'd say the guy on the right in the front looks more like the boss. The angry dude on the left is the muscle.

No, that guy is MC's hotblooded best friend.

His arc is the most tearjerking one.

You're trying too hard to fit in new friend

No, that guy is the MC himself.

His eyes are that of a gentle and naive lad who doesn't know how tough the world around him is. But maybe that can be hios strength?

Streaming has never been acceptable, newfag.

Nips are obsessed with being white and are actually obsessed with 50s white people culture and add their cultural spin to it.

No bullshit.

The dude on the right in the second row.
That group of four in the front is totally the boss and his friends.

obviously the rightmost guy in the front, the others are all trying too hard

>kissanime
>doesn't think pompadours are KUURU
sasuga

you call that a pompadour?

Delinquents are good, but girl delinquents are best.

Fuck off. Streaming has been shamed on this board since forever and still is, it doesn't change overnight just because you are too impatient to lurk before posting. Which is actually something you should do.

>deleting finished series while clearing some backlog
>need specific screenshot like OP's
I don't see the problem here

> deleting finished series

I don't want to live in a world where people don't think pompadours and derivations of them aren't the coolest shit ever.

Oh yeah, when he fought through waves of rival delinquents by himself to make it to his sickly imouto's last piano recital, and the way he openly sheds tears for the first time when the MC and the cold calculating ally/rival show up to help right when all hope seems lost, truly a work of art.

I would be pretty terrified if this guy slapped my waifu's ass while we are at the club desu

It starts to make a lot of sense if you watch old 50s movies and then realize the dialogue is just as hamfisted and unnatural as most anime.

I got this.

Does anyone know exactly which Be-Bop High School movie this is from and if any of them have English subs, loads of them have been made I think.

Pompadour headbutt

Pomps are gureito daze.

A few of those seem out of place.

i made this pic my wallpaper just today
spooky

>kissanime
Check my numbers.

a real badass doesn't care what other people think and does what he wants

the sillier and stupider you can look and still be a badass the scarier you are

It was a thing in 80s and early 90s

That's not a wallpaper, and it looks shit. Not even worth rating.

memedroid makes me crop it
when did i ask for rates? it was just an odd coincidence

Too bad this is relatively outdated.

I just watched the first season of DRRR!! Should I watch DRRRx2?

Yeah I think the picture was just meant to be manga characters who wear gakuran, but it ended up featuring a lot of delinquents. And also Banchou-Leomon for some reason.

Mine is this, had to crop it as well because of Android though.

>dat sageful sageru