Its like a fucking movie. Who could have saw this coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FHWZ-ryoy5s
twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/909861874409205760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shoo shoo slimey limey

A bit hyperbolic, but I like where this is going

>11 million
>Close to the 12 million Trump claimed were unregistered illegal voters for Hillary
My peanuts are positioned.

its like the clouds opened up and politcal god just gave trump himself another term

I hope this sets off massive "gib amnesty to everyone" protests.

Shop shop like lime

Close enough

>trump gets CRUSHED for first 9 months of his presidency

lol no, it's always the meme flags that are the cucks

Why don't minorities understand their chimp-like behavior is what makes whites hate the living fuck out of them?

>Just 800,000 kids
>Make that 11 Million adults

My pistachios have perked up.

Because nonchimp-like behavior is racist.

GORESUCH

>its like the clouds opened up and politcal god just gave trump himself another term

Yes - it's likely over. The "all 11 million" meme is perfect.

It will:
>Split the dems
>Split blacks and hispanics further due to conflicting interests (see: All 11 million and Black Lives Matter clashes in Spring '18).
>Create the conditions for the REPUBLICANS to come out looking like good guys with DACA.

That's actually a very good paraphrase of their real logic.

High civilization was built by whites so it's evil.

youtu.be/FHWZ-ryoy5s

sounds real reddity to tell people what to chant.

I hope this happens. I hope they have amnesty protests. I hope ICE vans drive to them and they scatter like roaches

this could be the biggest political happening ever. There is enough of these people to hold the country politically hostage

It's getting better. La Raza is denanding that Pelosi shuts down ICE.

Shoo shoo slimey limey plz god no

>muh two movies one screen

scott adams detected

Trump brings up the discussion of DACA and the illegals chimp out on the members of Congress who are trying to help them. Always wanting more and more and more.

This is a big moment. The world realizes how degenerate mexiniggers are. How uncivilized they are. And THEY WILL HAVE TO GTFO.

GG SHAREBLUE GG ANTIFA GG LEFTYPOL

You guys lost once again.

they already took over

Don't disrespect the bald prophet

Shoo shoo slimey limey

I think they see it as submitting to white will. The same as women see behaving like a decent human being instead of a cunt is submitting to patriarchy.

I suppose it's their version of being a good goy.

Or maybe they are just retarded

>I hope this sets off massive "gib amnesty to everyone" protests.
chekkked, HH

I hope these protests end in arrests and deportations

These idiots were organized by pro-Trump astroturfers, no doubt about it. How can you be so fucking stupid.

he aint a limey m8 he was born here but he aint anglo

chekkked

so what your essentially saying is that master pursauson, master persuasion, master persuading?

like omg, so bigot

All trump was ever meant to do was give things one last chance and buy time for habbenings. The timeline can engage as scheduled now..

How does Sup Forums defend Trump going along with DACA?

I don't even know how to talk to these retards anymore. You can't talk about order, empiricism, objectivity, anything else grounded considered moral or real by whites, etc.

Saw photos of a DACA protest at a nearby university and the fattest, ugliest spic bitch caked in the most makeup out of anybody there held up a sign saying "CHINGA TU PELO"

Is there any fucking way to even begin to talk to these people on even footing?

>There's enough of these people to hold the country politically hostage
They already have. Look at Pelosi. She's surrounded and unable to reason with them. She had to leave. What does it say of a leadership that can't direct its own people?

shoo shoo slimey limey

Why do "muh norities" hate democrats so much?

How could you talk to them on even footing? You aren't on even footing.

Cause they want them gibs and they want them now

dat bitch got BEAN'D

>its own people.

That's where yer wrong kiddo.

And liberal faggots are gonna be faced with that decision.

Diversity is our strength

>tfw diversity

ayyy ayyy stay away bongcuck

You would think with as many frustrated latinos and black americans there are in this country, they would have a significant voter base. But even they know that officially starting the "Black and Brown Party" or whatever will guarantee zero white votes, even from liberals. So they basically have to beat up the old white democrats to get what they want.

"America. Within, but without, White America"

shoo shoo slimey limey

like formerly stray dogs that bite the hand that feeds

Nice try assbreath. Trump ended DACA. He gave it six months then it ends, leaving it up congress to do something - or not. Dems already getting ripped apart by illegals and Rino's up for reelection can't vote for a DACA-like bill. This is comedy gold. Trump played the Rino's and the Dem's like the fools they are.

>EXHALIFTIN

Exactly. I can rest easier now that I know he'll hold back the worst of it. Imagine right now in a world where Hillary Clinton is president?

It's my gibs and I want it NOW!

^this
>who's tired of winning?

Do you agree that illegals are welcome in America?

I am very happy with Trump so far and will be voting for him in MI in 2020.

Nobody is welcome.
everyone go.

Because I have a leftover sense of civic pride from years of having it hammered into my head and having it confirmed to me by meeting a few spics and niggers who were civil and have more of an identity than whatever mudhut country they crawled here from.

>Buh buh he dindu do nuffin in the first 9 months

Shills absolutely BTFO

Host protests at the border where we can funnel protestors directly back to Mexico.

5D ping pong

That's last week's shill. Can't you guys come up with new stuff? Dem's are so busy taking it up the ass from the wetbacks they can't even make a new, coherent talking point. Tell Brock we said "adios, vaya con dios!"

Can confirm. I got made fun of in highschool for "acting white" just for talking normally and wearing a belt.

No. I don't care how educated they are. Law is law. Rule of law has been an institution of our governments for centuries. The laws of sovereignty were founded upon the application of borders. These are two fundamental concepts of what makes a state an actual state, and allowing for those laws to be broken because they are in the military or have jobs here only invites for more laws to be broken.

Liberals are right, we let emotion dictate too many policies today, but it's a shame they don't realize it's themselves who are doing it.

Don't hope, organize.

shoo shoo slimey limey

What are you even talking about? Trump is shilling?

JUST STAHP IT

Shouldn't their identity be from where they crawled from?

I just got home from work. Can I get a quick rundown guys?

Merit matters more than how many flecks of shit are in your skin. These people have no merit, so they whine about their skin.

>be old kike bitch
>spics crash anti-White speech
>diversity ensues
>just stahp
>animas shout louder
>kike boomer leaves
>everyone sees what mexishits are about
>white people win

SHOO SHOO SLIMY LIMEY

Flecks of skin grants merit. If you were White you would know this.

Watch the video posted earlier, or in a previous thread. Pelosi's news conference got hijaced by people demanding amnesty for all illegal immigratns.

This kills California AND GOOD RIDDANCE

I'm not sure what you're saying.

Did this just happen? Seems odd I don't see anything in my Jewtube feed about it.

How significant of a chimpout are we talking here? Did someone throw a folding chair?

This is absolutely perfect.

Do you know how much damage we can do with this? This story is a great way to bring millions of Democrats over to our side, to get them to support Trump's deportation efforts.

Wake up white folks. Things are going to get REALLY bad for you and your children once you become a minority in your own country. If you need proof just head to any major city in the South West. See how long you last in Mexican dominated neighborhoods.

The premise we should push is simple:

Mexico is a terrible place to live. Even Mexicans don't want to live there. We must do all that we can to make sure that America doesn't become just like Mexico.

These people are literally invading our nation.

PIC RELATED is the only illegal alien you should welcome into your homes.

>reagan all over again
KYS

>Why do lions go after the weak gazelles?

Watch the video

Nah he's not gonna make it user since I'm assassinating Trump next year. Always kill a traitor before an enemy :).

>what does democracy look like?
>this is what democracy looks like!

feral retards waving signs and shouting down elected representatives. wew.

>Merit matters more than how many flecks of shit are in your skin.
Most certainly not.

What video nigger? The only video ITT is a fucking Sopranos clip.

I see you're arguing in bad faith.

Here's another one of those (You)s you crave, moron.

Trump is just playing. This is a fucking game to him and it's hilarious.

Civic nationalist cuck detected.

Sure, play it that way.

shoo shoo slimey limey

Oh shit! My bad! I thought this was the thread where OP wasn't a faggot. Shoooooot Sorry!

twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/909861874409205760

Theres one of them

Great rebuttal. Try having a single response of substance next thread you enter into, pathetically retarded shut-in.

(You)
>(You)

It's why they are called shitskins. Their identity is being superficial pieces of shit.

Why would they respect the same people who have been rolling over and letting themselves get robbed for so long?

My tree nuts are lively.

My kneejerk reaction was to think he betrayed us again, but I now see the meetings he had with Pelosi and Schumer as a masterpiece of political theatre. Trump knows that the Republicans are turbocucks who would gladly invite every human on Earth to the US given the chance. So his solution was to grab Pelosi and Schumer and deliver a metaphorical spitroast gangrape to Paul Ryan. And with his huge cock lodged deep in Ryan's rectum, Trump whispered "Paul, my boy, this won't end unless you tighten up so I can cum"

The Congressional GOP have three options now
1) Pass amnesty as planned. Trump caused a huge right wing shitstorm over this by calling attention to it, and that in combination with Republicans looking no different from Democrats as well as millions more new Democrat voters = end of GOP
2) Vote down amnesty and lose all their Heritage Foundation money = end of of GOP
3) Refuse to even bring an amnesty bill to a Congressional hearing to determine its passage until this blows over. This is the most likely option. The GOP can do this, but they'll look weak and pathetic for not doing anything about such a hot button issue and so they're probably still fucked in the primaries.

Trump delivered a killshot to the GOP singlehandedly. And we can assume that this was his plan all along for another four reasons
1) We all know his true views on immigration from old tweets and the campaign, but this is the most he can do from his position
2) The timing is too perfect. The Charlottesville Rally, DACA's expiration and Bannon's leaving so he could go back to Breitbart and pour gas on this fire all coincide.
3) He was setting this up back in March in press conferences. "Treat the DREAMERs with heart" and all that.
4) He'll gain tangential support from on the fence Mexishits who take this at face value and win back the support of folks like us in the end when nothing happens

This is how you use the bully pulpit. I'm back on the Trump train now.

>lions
>not hyenas

Anyone have a link to the info where anons proved that DACA protester that said she was a business owner was basically embellishing on her accomplishments and had like 7 gofundme's to beg for money

Genetics > merit

Enough to make it look that these shitkins have to go.

More boring cuck Nationalism. No one wants your weak shit.