twitter.com/NationalPartyIE
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP
facefuck.com/AnPairtiNaisiunta/
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng
vimeo.com/nationalparty
flickr.com/photos/nationalpartyie/

Join politicalirish.com - an anti-censorship forum for building a nationalist base.
Even the commies are nationalist there and hate the gaystapo.
politicalirish.com/

News: The Late Late show has cancelled all its Friday guests to devote three hours to Muslim Brotherhood supporter Ibrahim Halawa who Egypt is deporting to Ireland. Sinn Féin have asked for front row seats.

twitter.com/declanwalsh/status/909759514026692608

pic related: One of the signature weapons of the Gallowglass was the Highland 'Claíomh Mór', or Claymore; a heavy two handed great-sword.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZqODO7e4o4
youtube.com/watch?v=H2Ih1Eeu81s
youtube.com/watch?v=FCHu-rg8b_g
youtube.com/watch?v=3fNWsPGuRT8
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI
youtube.com/watch?v=OMmFRCWKreg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30919259
youtube.com/watch?v=yWZiO7YNoPQ
twitter.com/sn0wba111/
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/plans-submitted-for-large-mosque-centre-in-blanchardstown-1.3206484
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socotra
google.ie/search?q=bhutan&rlz=1C1GGGE_enIE471IE473&oq=bhutan &aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j0l4.3477j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/909884954531811330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gallowglass warriors preferred death on the battlefield to dishonouring their clan.

Tomb effigy of Cooey-na-Gall O'Cahan (†1385) surrounded by his loyal Gallowglass warriors, Co Derry. His name means 'Terror of the Norman'.

The word 'Scot' originally refers to Irish people & Gaelic invaders of Scotland. Brian Boru was called 'Imperator Scottorum': Irish Emperor.

The jew fears the gallowglass. Any good books on pre and early norman history in Ireland lads? I was a tosser in school and ignored all that stuff, I really wish I hadn't now.

Surnames of Gallowglass ancestry include McCabe, McDonald, Sweeney & McDowell. The McCabe family motto: 'Either to conquer or to die'.

aren't you guys the 2nd biggest terrorists by race next to ISIS?

Hardened by centuries of warfare in Scotland, Gallowglass clans returned to Ireland in the 13th century, where they pushed back & stalemated the Normans.

Gallowglass and pre-plantation Scottish clans

>The Late Late show has cancelled all its Friday guests to devote three hours to Muslim Brotherhood supporter Ibrahim Halawa who Egypt is deporting to Ireland.

Why on Earth would he be deported TO Ireland? Who is campaigning for that?

Did everyone notice on Sunday the cameras showed the lone black in croke park during the anthem? In a Dublin shirt. Reminder it always starts with sport (and food)

16th century ethnicity map of Ireland showing the principal Gallowglass clans

Is anyone else seeing an increase in the number of teenage girls with black boyfriends? I'm happy to see that they are integrating.

what part of the country you in? not seeing down south anyway

>had to quote every post with his bait

No (you)'s for you

The Gallowglass were considered elite mercenary warriors descended and were active in many European armies in the 13-17th century

The genetic diversity of the Scots

WE

Limerick

I'm seeing comments on social media from women and beta males in Ireland saying they are delighted for the Halawa family. How delusional are some people? his family don't follow our traditions, don't respect our culture and probably laugh at how naive we are behind our backs. Makes me ashamed to be Irish that we have turned into such feckin cucks.

Fuck what paper says, an kid born and raised in Egyptian Arab culture and has had his whole upbringing surrounded in the Islamic dogma is not fucking Irish.

Can I have permission to post in this thread?

This is really inaccurate in so far as there was barely any genetic difference between the Scots Picts and Britons. Genetically the same people.

Didn't watch the game but I believe it. It's going to be token blacks all over the media from here on out. 3.3% of 10-14 year olds are African. Mass repatriation is going to be necessary.

sorry to hear.. ya i heard that limerick was infested with with them alright.. its not happened yet in cork but i assume its only a matter of time

Shut your mouth you racist prick, i'm just as Irish as you. My whole family is in Ireland right now living off the dole btw. Enjoy it, wagecuck.

Time to move to Alaska boys. Let the do gooders relish their uptopian multi gendered, Islamic filled pig sty. All Irishmen of any worth are dead.

The people who complain about "plastic paddies" are the kind who love muzzie immigrants. There's a reason there was a picture of JFK in both my grandparents' homes.

Of course he isn't Irish, you'd have to be insane to think that

It was so odd. Saw no other blacks throuout the game just this one in a Dub shirt they just happened to pan to during the anthem. I'd put good money on it being deliberate. Also the Guinness advert they were showing throughout the broadcast of grassroots GAA coaches had a black in it. I think they're targetting GAA specifically as it's the most Irish institution there is.

Genetically perhaps, but they were split into different peoples, Cumbrians, Cornish, Welsh, pics etc - each with their own language. The Cumbrian language only died out in the last two centuries.

Going to the motherland for the first time next week lads. Any recommendations for things to do in Dublin, Glendalough or the Wicklow Mountains?

Yes. We welcome the diaspora here. Just stay away from Reddit and Facebook.

stop begging on my streets and get out of my country

You should come home and post from here.

Tenner bets our boy Halawa goes full jihadi and plows down O'Connell street within a month.

I wish my anscestors never left desu

The way things are looking lad Canadian Irish and Irish Americans will be the only true Irishmen left.

Maybe. But we have lost all memory of celtic culture. Were americanized.

By the way is it cheesy or resented for north Americans to come there for a traditional celtic wedding? My gf and I want this.. shes a professional highland dancer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LZqODO7e4o4
>youtube.com/watch?v=H2Ih1Eeu81s
>youtube.com/watch?v=FCHu-rg8b_g
>youtube.com/watch?v=3fNWsPGuRT8
>youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI

There's a certain kind of person who'll always be resentful but so long as you're truly knowledgeable and engaged people will like it.

Go visit Victor's way park before it closes for the summer in Roundwood near Glendalough.

This Nazi guy spent the war in the Curragh over here as a prisoner and then brought his family over once he was released. He became very wealthy as a wholesaler. His son decided to fuck off to India, spent his dad's money becoming enlightened and then came back 30 years later to build a park with all these freaky hindu states that he spent mad money on building and getting shipped her. You enter the park through a thorny vagina.

He dedicated it to Alan Turing.
Worth a look. Chat to the guy if you see him. He is interesting.
He looks like an old homeless man.

Always stay proud of our people's accomplishments lads

>one drop of irish blood
>HE'S PURE IRISH!!!!! Tiocfaidh ár lá!!!!!

Oy vey potato goyim...you are too monoculture for the glorious Je...i mean...New World Order...you need to redefine yourselves.

Listen to this shabbos goy, she gives you good advice:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMmFRCWKreg

Yah, kida feels like LARPing to me.

You guys dont know how lucky you are to have an identity. Being Canadian is hell

>TFW in your lifetime ethnic Irish people will become a minority

>TFW in your lifetime Irish traditions and Gaelic culture will be forgotten

>TFW in your lifetime Ireland will become an Islamic state

>TFW all those Irishmen over the centuries died for nothing

I'd kick her in the face.

You should definitely come to Ireland for your wedding even if you aren't going to go full larper. Killarney is lovely. Everyone goes there but it's for a reason. And it feels surprisingly untouristy for how touristy it is.

>
Seems interesting, I'll try to check it out

>traditional celtic wedding
It's called Catholicism and they have it in your local church.

Are you just memeing? Your problem is nowhere near as bad as ours is it?

If you aren't fucking Gaelic or British Irish then you aren't fucking Irish, god the gall of these niggers. Go home to your shithole.

Love Eire pol. Been awhile since I saw a thread, craic chaps?

t.South Derry nigger

Have fun with you kike on a stick

Imagine being so cucked you destory a monument to your own gods.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30919259

thx for the tips m8

Dublin looks to be about 30 years behind London.
Some schools you drive by in the city centre and it's nothing but foreigners pouring out of them.
Muslims population is growing.
1% of the population now like Britain in the 50's.
They're building a mega mosque complex in west Dublin now.
3.3% of 10-14 year olds are African.
Polish is the 2nd most common language ahead of Irish.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWZiO7YNoPQ

Didn't even hear about that.
How is our Christcuck problem still this bad?
Meanwhile they show no opposition to Islamosavages pouring into the country.

>They're building a mega mosque complex in west Dublin now
sacrifice a pig on it..muzzies will stop the construction

Hate getting black pilled on these threads but this informations needs to be heard and felt. People won't do shit about it until the rapes and vans of peace start, which is why I'm kinda hoping for one, we need to know that our neutrality won't save us, and to shut these liberal cunts up

The mega mosque was cancelled.

Fucking bitch. I hope she dies the fucking ugly cunt.

That's a myth.
We need legal opposition.
Follow this guy who is trying to do something.
twitter.com/sn0wba111/

He has background in party political strategies

Yeah so you're nowhere near as bad as we are, but that doesn't mean your vigilance is a bad thing. Nip this in the bud right now - best thing for you to do is take the eastern European approach and refuse to buy into the multiculturalism diktat, but I don't know if there's the appetite for that amongst normie Irish people?

There's a new one in blanch
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/plans-submitted-for-large-mosque-centre-in-blanchardstown-1.3206484

You're thinking of the one in Clongriffin

Plus she keeps talking about how a nigger in Ireland isn't black, or Nigerian or Congo, they are re Irish. And she always says we and our instead of your and you.

Irish girls love Arab cock. Average Irishman is a puny 5 inches, average Arab man has a 7 incher. Face it micks, we're better than you and your women and daughters will carry our children.

That plus DO NOT LEGALISE ABORTION.

Because once the native birth rates lower they start saying mass immigration is needed for the (((economy))).

>The Dublin-based neurosurgeon pledged to build the mosque in memory of his late wife Shehnila Taufiq who died along with their daughter Zainab (19), and sons Bilal (17) and Jamal (15) in an arson attack in Leicester, England, in September 2013.

So he's immigrated from Britain? How many more muzzies have done this considering you can free travel between Britain and Ireland? Complete joke.

And obviously they haven't even begun building yet has it even been approved?

Stop posting this

There is but not in Official Ireland(TM).
The media, the academia, and political elite are all on board the globalist train in all parties.

We have to get the National Party in. They are our best chance.

This one guy who sometimes pushes back against the multiculti narrative in the media was sacked this week for saying maybe women shouldn't get pissed out of their heads and go our riding the cock carosel every weekend if they want to lower the chance of being raped. We have numerous NGOs pushing for mass immigration funded by Soros. They are using Ireland as an experiment for how to attack Eastern Europe because we have a similar Catholic background.

They are using his case as a sob story to try and prevent push back. I'd say half the muzzies here have British accents. When it gets too hot in the UK, they move here where security is lax. After it was revealed one of the westminister attackers lived here, it was revealed the Brits have agents here monitoring muzzies. Our biggest group claiming asylum last year was Pakistanis who failed their application in Britain and took a taxi down from Belfast.

>The new purpose-built mosque will be financed from Dr al-Sattar’s family fund, his life savings, and donations from the Muslim community in Leicester

English muzzies funding mosques in Ireland. The cheek of the scum.

we need to promote Irish pride

WE

>When it gets too hot in the UK, they move here where security is lax.

Ah yes they've already had their fun in Britain time to find some new marks to exploit. Some naive unsuspecting ones.

My grandpa came from Ireland when he was a little kid and my mom taught me how to make bombs. Am I Irish enough for this thread?

where all uf aggots gone hiding for ages

That map is inaccurate. The yellow parts on that map would still have been vastly Gaelic Irish but under Norman rule.

You'd have to be a right cuck to abandon your homeland to the insane middle class liberal types.

He won't have any time to do that because he'll be too busy being interviewed by the liberal media and making appearances on talk shows. He'll be a darling of Sinn Fein and the left now and will be much in demand. Absolutely insane how any Irish person could support that rag head but thankfully the vast majority of ordinary decent people despise him.

ill bring multiculti

the muslims tryin taking over will have consequences

this is the first one more to come and guess who ill be hiring

irish people

no more of this pussy shit going to austrailia and not doing shit

this interesting or the russian far east we need colonies

this too dont run off a be a pussy when i work like that ill be going between here and the place im taking over

google.ie/search?q=bhutan&rlz=1C1GGGE_enIE471IE473&oq=bhutan &aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j0l4.3477j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

this is my second option or else im going rhodesia style in africa somewhere

also this shit is legit no jokes will take a few years but is legit as hell

im not wasting away like the other people n my school getting caught in drugs or drinking or whoring around i will do something good with the will and help of god

also nigs and others willl be involved and they will be well educated and none of this half colonized bullshit

french algeria is an example only i wont let it go to shit like they did

and other ideas etc etc etc m always open for shitposting and other half arsed and good ideas

always seeing these adventurers and christopher columbus and indiana jones shite
and

honest stuff

people become lazy pussys in this country we
should already have a large colony or and island with atleast 1 million irish abroad

Anyone hear Millennial Woes and Jared Taylor are coming to Dublin?

We need to get rid of the common travel area between the UK and us so their Muslim population doesn't spill over here. Also a reminder to report Paki/Muslim takeaways to the food safety board to try and get them shut down. I made an anonymous complaint about one place and it was inspected and shut down. Hinder these Pakis in any way you can. Their takeaways are springing up everywhere and they're getting a foothold here.

There's a website called Hijra to Ireland encouraging Muslims to immigrate here. I don't know who's behind it but I recon it could be (((them))) behind it out of spite for all the faggots in Ireland supporting Palestine.

the muzzies would try unite us with england and restart the bullshit again

i tought that website was dead hope they didnt start it again

If you control the media then you control the paradigm, if you control the paradigm then you control the peoples minds, if you control the peoples minds then you control the future of Ireland.
RTÉ
TV3
BBC
ITV
UTV
ALL THESE FUCKERS HAVE A TIGHT GRIP ON OUR PEOPLES MINDS
THEY BRAINWASH AND MANIPULATE THEM TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE A PEOPLE AND THAT THEY ARE NOT A PEOPLE.

They outright tell them what to think and also do so subliminally.

Im so mad. Its so hopeless, aslong as these bastards keep pushing this crap in the media then we are doomed.

The media is our main barrier to smash.

Is Dublin still an Irish city?

It's looking more like Brazil every day.

>Most efficient and professional fighters of their day
TOP KEK
We Wuz Samurai n shieeeeeeeet
When did they drop the claymore and car bomb kids instead?

Is that because there's lots of Brazilians there?

No, its gone. Its a quarter non irish. Its too late. Only an ethnic cleansing can fix it.

If I had the money to do so I'd have some hard men confront the scumbag journalists who push for mass immigration and multiculturalism and undermine us as a people at every opportunity, and have some tough me go to them with details about the journalists families and they'd be told that this will be their one and only warning and if they continue to push the things I mentioned above then they and their families will suffer the consequences.

Brazil and the rest of the world.

JB bringing the bants:
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/909884954531811330

>Capital city still has 75% ethnically indigenous population

You don't realise what an unattainable but attractive dream that is for white British Londoners, who are probably at about 35% or less

Probably what is needed. As scummy as that is, bringing their families into it. You could also set up your own media, maybe, if you even could and not get fucked over by "hate speech laws"

A coup looks more and more appealing every month

I took one of those daft tests and I'm way more Irish than Scottish, what am I guys?

If I ever visit Ireland where should I go? Just found I have Irish ancestry, wouldn't mind seeing the sights

this shit makes sense we need a overseas irish majority polation in a country or colony