Muslims won in France. I don't know what to do

This snapchat story was taken near the "Grande mosquée" of Paris. You have to realize that we are currently cucking ourselves more and more as the days passes. I want to be off this planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyuDRlbfVdU
restaurantauxportesdelorient.com/restaurant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>go to cafe
>put your cell phone on the table
This is the most annoying shit ever, why isn't it banned yet?

Western Civilisation is dead Pierre. It died in the Great War. We've been living in a rotting corpse.

What the fuck are they drinking?

I don't get the picture

Goat piss

it is to placate thieves so they can just snatch the phone or wallet rather than trying to snatch a purse that may become wrapped around the woman's neck as the thief violently yanks at it

I want my Oikos back

youtube.com/watch?v=CyuDRlbfVdU

>french bitching about people ruining their frenchness

y'know, i aint even mad.

Looks like some kind of turkish tee.

I don't get it?

Le temps qu'on a'pris, pour dire je'taime.

Dans quelle mosquée tu peux fumer et boire du thé ??

It reminds me of honey beer. But since they're muzzies and there's no foam I'm guessing it's the tea.

Paris was lost long ago, everyone knows about. Tourism is plummeting. No one wants to pay bills anymore. Class hatred is rising in cities under antifa rule. The next war is a marxist revolution they say.
All of that with the race war in the US and the global religious war will be the wars that end the West. I'm sad brothers. We're seeing the end of a great and glorious civilization, the greatest way of thinking that enlightened every other humans.

That's camel urine, my friend.

france always surrenders.

then they fight back at the last possible moment.

Underrated post

Yes please, can someone just nuke us?
At this point we need a good reset.

beer

>wars that end the West
The White-Flag-Pierre with his attitude at it again.

I can't wait for the "Happy Oktoberfest! Just kidding, it's iced tea. Death to infidels" snapshots.

Nope
It is diluted nigger feces. Great delicacy in France.
Like frog legs as means to survive the hunger.

>france gdp growth of 0.5% for Q2
but i thought the whole premise of importing the third world is muh economy and muh pensions
what happened

>No foam
>Muslims
You should know this Sven. Isn't alcohol illegal there yet?

it's lemon tea i think

Every Muslim here drinks beer

Well you roasted germany when it happened there and told them what they had to do

So whats it gonna be frogbro? You gonna go quietly or are you gonna take a stand?

>We're seeing the end of a great and glorious civilization

be strong brother, our ideas and the buildings in france will outlive Modernism

they, and you, use the term "muslim" to define their culture and not religion. Islam doesn't allow drinking of alcohol and it doesn't allow muslims to interpret the word of allah, nor does it allow them to choose what parts of Islam they follow and which they dont. your "muslims" would be killed by muslims who follow the Koran and haddiths properly.

Arab tea with mint and sugar.

I like the tables where can i get one

Wait this years election in germanys and austrias. Full ham edition coming. We will free you again.

Germany. Sand Niggers just stole the idea

Ew no. I want the blue and white one. Nice design and reminds me of our sister country.

You asked for this when you silently accepted it it. You permitted it every day you did not agitate against mass migration.

This is the future you chose. This is the future you deserve.

I hope your kids die in a bombing.

>Drinking beer
>Near a mosque

Isn't this very haram?

Muslims disgust me, they are the most degenerate, unruly, savage people
They take drugs, act violent, and respect no one, and the second you bring the issues of islam to the table they hide and cry "muh racism".
I'm truly disgusted, because they are not superior invaders, they aren't clever, strong warriors, who invade our country. They are rats allowed to spread by our short sighted career politician who want to secure vote for their expensive lifestyle... To think that our greatest president was removed by a fucking referendum makes me depressed. And what do we have to defend ourselves ? At best, black powder weapon, meanwhile these goatfuckers can have AK-47 and even then, if you dare defend yourself chance are the establishment will punish you.
Worst of all, the people are so bluepilled, even french here on Sup Forums defend faggots like Soral and his little controlled opposition group of islam cocksucking cucks, hell every time I see someone say "islam is redpilled" i wanna reeeeee hard.
Weirdly enough being racist against chinese is totally a-ok in france.

I don't get it, they're drinking tea near a mosque in an Islamic country?

>elle mosquée tu peux fumer et
La grande mosquée de Paris à un "café"

You gotta check out marseille
Native french are a minority there

>And what do we have to defend ourselves ?
Get a gun. A real one. Prepare for war.

>This snapchat story was taken near the "Grande mosquée" of Paris. You have to realize that we are currently cucking ourselves more and more as the days passes.

You have cucked yourself a long time ago.

First the Franco-Ottoman (1536) alliance, then Voltaire, Napoleon, then the Paris Commune, and finally Foucault. You live in an ungodly country where even your "right wing" believes in secularism.

You have fallen from God, and God is destroying you. Kneel and beg Christ for forgiveness, maybe there is still a chance to save your country, but abandon him and you shall fail for sure.

The first thing they'll do is go for registered gun owners

islamized version of beer without alcohol in it :D kek

anyone else feeling dead inside 24/7?

True, what do we do then? What do we kill muzzies and T*rks with?

>live with commies

D r o p p e d

jasmin tea

t'es con? La mosque a Paris a un cafe publique avec des pipes shisha depuis des annees.

The resistence is being bred in the countryside.

Why are you not doing the same? Follow in the ways of Varg, he can't save France all on his own!

When is "Opération Ronce" taking place?

>1 post from this ID
no matter what the subject matter i am always suspicious of threads where the OP does not contribute past the initial post

sage and hide

Paris is a shithole composed of trash people from all around France and shitskins as well
Have some decency and don't equate our country with your shithole, Jean-Rachid

Sounds nice. What's the issue here?

Fuck that face pubes fagget stop memeing this fucking poser

Hide it well and report it stolen

literally nothing, it's an open cafe which has been opened for decades that sells fancy teas, biscuits and you can rent a shisha pipe.

If OP was shitposting about no-go crime zones like st-denis which are invested with muslims or parts of marseille, he'd have a point but crying about that specific cafe is literally fucking nothing.

Here's the actual fucking place. If anything it feels post-colonial as fuck and it's pretty chill, been there a couple of times and would definitely recommend.
restaurantauxportesdelorient.com/restaurant.html

why does France have such an affinity for Communism?

also I think it's more likely for there to be an intifada than a Communist revolution, but Islamists and Communists do tend to side with one another.

muslim semen, collected straight off the goat

You wish you had his beard gains

the issue is that you must go back

Can you not just go there

>> france guyane

Thought its pretty comfy there.

And if you looking for a job, the legion is just around the corner

It's literally nigger paradise, only good for holidays.

claiming bennies is not redpilled

>snapchat """""story"""""
>just a single photo
it's just a single picture mate what fookin storey?

Wait, what's wrong with the Grande Mosquée? When I was little I'd go there with my parents to eat those great North African sweets and drink tea. You're more likely to see hipsters than actual Muslims there.

And the mosque itself has nothing to do with the recent waves of inmigration, it was built as a monument to colonial troops after WW1.

>star of baphomet
>commies, jews and muslims
cheques out

i know the feel pierre,it was the english that supposed to beat you in glorious battle and retake britanny not by your own hand by being invaded by sub humans

the worst thing of all is...even the indians and zulu had the choice to fight back

we are told to sit on our hands and tolerate it

He's just a faggot scaremongering the denizens of Sup Forums with fucking tea pics.

>You're more likely to see hipsters than actual Muslims there
pretty much

You posted a retard who praises Muslim and leftists, Sven.

Come on dude, you got all these Moroccans in your country and you still don't know what this is?

Good, life is too boring now.

>Grande Mosquée
>build as a monument to colonial troops after WW1
France is so fucking pathetic.

this

>Franco-Ottoman (1536) alliance

Blame the Habsburgs for that one.

>Napoléon

The man who restored the Concordate, bringing the Church back to France ? Shows you don't know shit about our History, if you choose to single out Napoléon instead of all the fedora-tipping deists of the revolution.

>Paris Commune

Blame the Prussians for that. Also it was swiftly defeated by armies led by closet royalists. Only reason monarchy wasn't restored right then and there is because the guy that would have been king was too autistic for a tiny bit of compromise.

Why do you hate yourself and your glorious nation so deeply?
>I want to be off this planet
I'd be glad to help you with that. Vive la France.

this cannot last much longer. Soon the multiculti experiment will be over, by it's own weight

endure

Explain. It wasn't build recently, it was built in full post-war fervor. What's pathetic? These guys came over, died here, and then fucked off back to the colonies. Least we could do is build a small building to remember them. Should we not build stuff commenorating soldiers?

You weak weak man. Stop spreading bullshit.

At least these colonial troops really fought and died for a foreign country.

And not exploiting their natural recourses while telling themselves they're "bringing democracy" topkek

The fuck is a grand mosque? Is it like with Hagia Sophia?

>muslims find great "pagan" architecture
>add four columns
>look at wonder of Allah's builders!

fucking gay.

This. Blackpillers need to fuck off. For as long as whites retain a majority in Europe, there is still hope.

I can't wait for the inevitable appearance of the truck of peace.

>142023935
You know the only answer given will be more. More. MORE.

>France will become communist

Get the fuck out of here. I mean... didn't all that blow away with '68 and Sartre?

It's pretty small actually, built in new-moorish style. Open to everyone, there's a garden inside. Not really worth the visit if you're a tourist, but decent place to relax if you're a local,

If you enter that building your soul is permanently tainted.

I thought based Jupiter was going to do something about these savages

Neither were the germanic and slavic invaders that conquered Rome. They really were just weirdos that showed up, swarming the countryside like pests, enjoying high civilization of Rome, some even serving Roman emperors, and then Goths opened the gates of Rome. Slavs used to be the biggest nuisance of Byzantium. Only after the collapse, when they were forced to survive alone did they start building, and all the great things of the past were lost. Recent research showed Rome returned to its borders it had... in the 19th century. Meaning most of it was buried in the countryside.

And most vikings were just sailors trading in fur, wine, fish, with occasional slave raid. Westerners just become not too civilized, but sterile and abstract i guess.

Here is the Great Pagoda, in Paris, built for a colonial exposition in 1931. There's a Buddhist temple inside. Pretty big, too. The Buddhist have won in France, more and more so as the day passes.

Here is the Holy Trinity Cathedral and the Russian Orthodox Spiritual and Cultural Center, in Paris, built by the Russian government. It's huge, they're not even hiding anymore ! The Orthodox have won in France, more and more so as the days passes.

wow, even the french build better mosques than actual arabs.

>no yellow walls
>no brown, yellow-greenish water
>no bearded old man sitting in a corner rocking all day long
>no graffiti

See? French make everything look stylish, even a mosque.

what is that fucking monstrosity? What is that plastic looking thing? Why do the pillars look like they are stacked cards?

1 out of 10000

>will outlive Modernism
Too bad it's Islamism that' coming.

I know, right ? It's disgusting. I have no idea what the fuck was Putin thinking, the Russian are the ones who chose the architect. We had a perfectly good Russian Orthodox Church before too. But because it's under the Patriarchate of Constantinople, they wanted a new one under the Moscow Patriarchate.

they are the honorary fag aryans. french eye for the aryan guy
great dudes, i love them, have a lot of friends who are french. they make some very chic clothes and buildings, maybe the best

Even our church is going "modern art", dont they get people actually like the ephemereal mysticism?

STOP HIRING FUCKING ART WEIRDOS.

Also, they are toring down a lot of old churches all across Europe that are centuries old with priceless art because the cities can't keep paying for them anymore.

I guess they will play "christian techno" in 20 years goddamn shit everything

nigger piss

I swear to God, disgusting architecture is one of the reason our depression levels are so high. You see these "experimental" buildings with weird angles, dumb ideas, circles and squiggles, that just annoy you, dont fit in the countryside or the era, have nothing going for them, replacing at least normal looking buildings.

And the new buildings ALWAYS have to be repaired ten times more, or leak as fuck, or some other bullshit. If i lived in some baroque as fuck pimped out city that oozed nobility i would be proud as fuck.