What does the alt-right believe?

I notice that whenever Trump is accused of being "racist" or "white supremacist enabler" the alt-right quickly comes to his defense and say this is a baseless claim.

Yet in your communities, like here, many of you are racist white supremacists and claim that Donald Trump is doing your bidding.

So which is it? It can't be both ways. Either Trump is a white supremacist / enabler or he is not.

You will never understand.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The only racists are antifa posters pretending to be alt-right racists

>Everyone in the Alt-Right is exactly the same, and I shit my diaper every time I run into realities that prove they aren't all exactly the same. Someone come change my diaper.
Can I take you for a helicopter ride instead?
sage, faggot.

Fuck off shill. Run home to your coal burning mommy. Find something productive to do with your time like trying to track down your Great Ape daddy. I hear they have prison records on line now. You should start there. Faggot.

Define alt-right you fucking imbecile.

I'm replying just to sage your pathetic b8

I want to understand.

>Low IQ subhuman detected.

Grow up into an adult first ok

I doubt that.

Lets just pretend that we are racist and antisemetic

Watch fox news, know how they don't advocate for the death of minorities yet despise the left.

You are now one step closer to the truth.

follow the goddamn law

HE IS ENABLING AMERICANS TO BE PROUD OF AMERICA

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEN GO BACK TO MEXICO, FAGGOT

>Sup Forums
>alt right

God I hate people like you op, so simple minded everything has to belong to a movement. Sup Forums isn't a person, it doesn't have one central belief. We have commies, Nazis, fascists, cuckservstives, Zionists, jihadis and tons of other retarded groups. We even have white guys that pretend to be blacks to get attention from other men.

The alt-right is an inherently racist movement. If you don't support racism, why would you be in it?

The thing is, it sounds like alt-righters want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to be racists with all the social luxuries of not being considered racist.

>triggered alt-right retards

The fuck is your problem?

What is your definition of racist?

Why dont you define what the alt right is for us because you don't seem to know.

i understand it perfectly. racism/white supremacy is like fight club. you have to deny all existence of it to continue your deception.

>Post on Sup Forums because lol
>One day the media claims everyone on Sup Forums is alt-right
>I'm now alt-right even though I'm not
The alt-right isn't fucking here loser

>What does the alt-right believe?

It's a loose collection of NEET's, incels and rural and suburban retards that want to bring back racial segregation and Jim Crow laws.

This.

yeah it's weird, it's almost like the "alt right" isn't an actual movement but instead a blanket label to identify anyone who is right of center but doesn't adhere to strict american neoconservative party lines

only sith deal in absolutes.

A radical form of conservatism in America that stresses nationalism and / or white supremacy, but (officially) distinguishes itself from the KKK / neo-nazis.

Fuck off you Russian shill. During the election every asshole on this board claimed to be "alt-right". Now that it's a tainted label you're trying to act like it's a made up term created by the media? Get real.

the alt-right is a meme

Fox News basically is the alt-right for 70 year olds rather than 20 year olds. The alt-right is basically the younger, sexier, and more radical brother of paleoconservatism.

The "alt-right" is not an actual movement.

It is a broad label manufactured by the media in order to put everyone they disagree with into a box to more easily condemn all of them as racists/whatever the fuck because of the actions of other people that most people in the "alt-right" don't actually give a shit about it.

For example, nobody even knew who the fuck Richard Spencer even was until he magically became our president somehow.

There is no OFFICIAL alt-right, that's the fucking point. There is just some kind of consensus that it works to pretend like there is so they can easily relate all anti-establishment conservatives to literal racists.

So, for example, have I said anything racist or inflammatory here? Nope, not yet at least. But I'm on Sup Forums so you have an easy notion that I'm alt-right, therefore your faction loyalty bullshit can more easily kick in to dismiss me. That's what the alt-right is. It's a term made up to manipulate YOU, and not something pretty much anyone here actually ascribes to as an identity.

So how is it different from a standard republican politican?

Pretty sure everyone here distinctly remembers hearing the term from the first time from the MSM and wondering where it came from.

no, you fuck off you russian shill. people started unironically considering themselves "alt right" only after the election when this place was flooded by reddit outlanders and spencer shills.

This is just so disingenuous and you know it. I don't spend everyday here on Sup Forums , but I've spent enough time here to know that racist / nationalist beliefs dominate this place. They dominate it to the extent that anyone professing other beliefs is regularly called "shill", "Jewish", or "troll."

The alt-right is a classification for people who have certain beliefs. It does not matter whether you like the label. It describes you.

You literally seem to know more about the alt-right than us here. Please go to stormfront or whatever to talk to actual alt-righties

So it seems that everyone who is not a progressive is a racist?

A racist is someone who believes in inherent inferiority based on physical / ethnic features.

T R I G G E R ED

What if i believed in difference between ethnic groups, not in inferiority? Would i still be a racist

Races are different though. Blacks have more red bloodcells which helps for long distance runnings and are more prone to certain cancers

Ah I see. Nationalism is a bad thing according to you. Fuck off Commie. You're not human.

You newfags are cancer. You're seriously going to pretend like the majority of people here weren't declaring themselves to be alt-right and licking Milo's asshole during the election?

You idiots called yourselves "alt-right", encouraged racism and anti-semitism in your "movement" and now you're sitting here getting mad that it's become a label used to describe racists and nazi's? What a retard.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LOVING YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

IS TRUMP ALT-RIGHT?

Nonsense. When I think of "right of center" I think of someone who favors small government economically but is socially liberal. People who go on a jihad because of a black powerpuff girl or raise tiki torches in a rally saying "Jews will not replace us" are not "right of center."

Alt-right was first used by Hillary Clinton you insufferable faggot. During the speech where an user yelled out PEPEEEE

>You're seriously going to pretend like the majority of people here weren't declaring themselves to be alt-right and licking Milo's asshole during the election?

they weren't though, you need to step your historical revisionist game up novice. fucking goyim can't subvert for shit, i swear.

I don't believe in an "official" alt-right. I believe the alt-righters to be connected by similar ideology, ie a nationalistic and / or white supremacist ideology. The individual groups who are labeled as alt-right (whether they accept it or not) often officially disassociate themselves with Nazism / KKK, despite the practical relations they share.

He's not racist and it makes us angry when he's called racist because we want him to do things that are considered "Racist" but aren't.

Imagine you want to drive 100 miles and your driver is going 20 MPH instead of 70, the legal limit, and someone in the car starts screaming "You're driving too fast, we're all going to die, drive slower!" and sincerely means it. All it does make the ride even worse, both more dangerous because of the others on the road going 70, and because it'll take so long to get where you want to go, it may as well not be happening.

pol didn't organize that march. you're a literal retard if you believe alt-right came from pol

What about people who go on a jihad over a black criminal getting shot, and the cop is proven right in the court?

Wow, that would never happen, would it?

Didn't say that.

You do know KKK is practically just FBI informats larping in the mountains, right?

And nazi imagery is culturally unpopular, so there is no point in appropriating it, unless you are a shock-jock.

I'm offended by your repeated claims that I'm somehow part of the alt-right retards.

Again: go to dailystorm thingy

Deception of what? Every one calls right wingers racist already you fucking idiot

What constitutes an "ethnic group" or "race" is a matter of opinion, not fact. Human relations exist on a gradient. We all have a common ancestor and we can all have healthy, fertile children. If you're going to define an "ethnic group", presumably you would define so by arbitrarily using particular distinctions (eg facial features or a particular set of genes). It's tautological say that there are differences between groups you've distinguished by their differences. It's like saying "I believe there is a difference between people with 5 toes and people with 6 toes." Of course there is. It doesn't mean there's anything of value attached your choice of distinction.

You have no legitimate interest in finding out OP.
If you did you wouldn't upload an inflammatory photo shopped image.

Nice argument, snowflake.

Everyone I don't like is wrong
RACISTS!

Yes, nationalism is bad. Tribalism was supposed to be something the developed world worked towards shedding ourselves of after world war II.

Oh, yes, you did. Don't backpedal that much, bruv.

See >The alt-right is an inherently racist movement. If you don't support racism, why would you be in it?
>movement
>Implying membership is a choice

See >but (officially) distinguishes itself from the KKK / neo-nazis.
>officially

So it's not an official movement, it's just a title you and your comrades slap onto people they are ideologically opposed to, often without the people getting that label even accepting it. You do see the problem here, don't you? It's you. It's an easy label for you and your sphere to easily communicate to each other who is and is not le evil racists, and you don't need to dig deeply or actually engage anyone to condemn them.

It's a framework that you use to broadly label your opposition as evil without needing to construct a critical argument or even really understand what they're saying. That being said, it takes balls to come here and try to investigate it yourself, so you're not the problem. The problem is the delusional people with the same leanings as yourself who will not ever try.

FYI, I don't consider myself alt-right at all, you fuckers just keep on telling me that I am, the same way you fuckers just keep telling people that they're Nazis. The alt-right is just a neutered way of flippantly calling someone you don't like a Nazi without having to say Nazi and being gauche about it.

kys

hes not a racist like ppl on pol.. hes a bit of a moron and he panders to his most vocal fanbase.

The nation state is the basis for pursuing happiness.

This is literally you lel

DNA is now an opinion, nice

just like a penis can belong to a girl

what a time to be alive

Ok so you're just going to deny reality to fit your views so you can justify whining on here? Why exactly are you against this place? You're a stereotype of it.

Why does Trump find it so difficult to disavow racists? Why does Trump spend his time appealing to racists?

Here's the thing, I don't believe Trump is racist. I believe he's a Trumpist and he will do whatever is in his best interest. That doesn't mean he gets a pass for behavior that is clearly racist or enabling of racists.

then fucking leave, you are obviously not in the right country

>We all have a common ancestor and we can all have healthy, fertile children.
This is pointless universalism that ignores any detail that might exist between human groups.

When native americans and asians are more prone to alcoholism, and adressing that problem is instead met with "BUT WE ALL CAN MIX, WHY ARE YOU SEEING THE PROBLEM", is not really adressing the cause of social dysfunction in the first place.

The differences in ethnic groups (note, not even racial, ethnic groups) is documented, both in the difference in inherited infections, capability of resisting or getting addicted to different substances, or even behaviour, are real and are easy to categorize and manage. There is value in noticing, and addressing those differences. You can cure sickle-cell disease, a genetic disease most associated whit blacks if you apply "racist" sorting and screen people more prone to that disorder, instead of screening, for an example, eskimos for it.

Egalitarianism is harmful to all ethnicities, since it forbids adressing problems every different human subgroup might have developed due to living in different environments.

BTFO

Whats so bad about racism? If you dont like him, why not just not vote for him in the next election?

I used to consider myself socially liberal until Democrats moved the goalposts so far left that they aren't on the delis anymore and being what used to be considered socially liberal a decade ago is now right-wing in their eyes. It's asinine, but how they have been operating. The further they move left, the more staunch in and vocal about my views I become.

Fact is that most of Sup Forums shares similar views but when they are called out on their bullshit they will cry "No that's not me! I'm not as retarded as those other retards!" They don't like to be labeled because they can't accept they are equally autistic as muh master race kekistani fags.

When Charlottesville happened, he condemned the violence but he condemned it broadly because he also considered antifa thugs to be part of a radical violent movement as well, which is true.

But that wasn't good enough or fast enough for you, so you pretend like by him also condemning antifa, he was NOT condemning the white supremacists. IE, you dogpiled him for not whole-heartedly being on your side by daring to point out that there are radical leftists rioting in the streets as well.

He DID condemn the white supremacists, you're just pushing a narrative that he didn't because you would have preferred he didn't also condemn the other side.

>delis
wtf autocorrect, that isn't a word
*field

And yet, you're probably not moving to Kinshasa or Lagos any time soon, are you?

I'd say that "alt-righters", very broadly, believe in science. Different human population groups have different evolved characteristics and tendencies. Culture arises in part from biology. These are simply facts of the world; not something to be rejected or fought against because they make you feel bad.

I didn't say Sup Forums organized the march. That doesn't change the fact the march represented people you share similar ideology with. You guys were defending it. When the woman got hit and killed by the car, you guys were even pushing the claim that it was a radical leftist who did it (before any information on the driver had been released).

The alt-right did primarily come from Sup Forums. This is well-documented, but beyond the point.

Heather was not hit by a car, she had a heart-attack

tl, dr: The Alt-Right is a shill operation being conducted by the left to make us look like a bunch of retards. By attaching the memeplex of the 'Alt-right' to Trump, Sup Forums, and Pepe, they automatically have a means to deplatform any legitimate conservative thought.

I didn't say DNA is opinion. Everyone, aside from twins, has different DNA from one another. The level of difference between DNA that constitutes an "ethnic group", assuming DNA is your criteria, is the opinion.

unlike the left we don't all share a single unified opinion about everything. we bicker and argue and debate each other all day and are stronger for it

Documented where? That's a real "citation needed" statement.

Trump is too stupid to be part of our movement. But he is a useful idiot towards some causes.

White nationalism isn't racist. This world has gone mad, when those attempting a genocide call those attempting to prevent one racist.

It is not racist to demand that white-majority nations retain white majorities.

>But what about Trump?

Trump is a CIVIC nationalist who is somewhat sympathetic to our ends.

Do you agree that Africans on average have a lower IQ than Europeans? I need to understand how retarded you are before answering further.

DNA is not a lottery, that is scattered and shuffled between all human beings the moment of conseption, and what you get is just an equal, randomly generated string.

You are the direct decendant of your mother and father, of your family tree, of your group, of your ethnicity, of your race. The chance for you to randomly develop traits that are not expected of your group of people is marginally slim, and in most cases those traits turn out to be harmful to your survival.

Accepting that you are the sum of your parents, is accepting that there are other people born of other parents, who are the sum of theirs.

Finding familiar traits among different strands of people is easy to categorize, and yelds efficient predictors of behaviour and health.

If you actually take this shitty board seriously then you must be euthanized.

You're making an irrelevant point. No one claims there are not crucial DNA differences between INDIVIDUALS. DNA differences exists between the closest non-idential-twin siblings. We would not generally say that siblings constitute a separate "ethnic" category on that basis, even if one sibling has a genetic disease the other does not. The fact that there is more than one individual with a particular set of genes doesn't constitute a new ethnic group either. It is subjective, the point at which you decide there's enough genetic distance to say we have a new "ethnic" group.

That is important socially because race and ethnicity are purely determined socially. Biologists and doctors can deal with particularities of someone's DNA or a particular groups DNA on a case-by-case basis.

>to

If you don't understand that alt-right is a media-created buzzword then kys faggot. On the other hand, white nationalist is definitely a real thing and WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT? Israelis are ethnonationalists, why not go shitpost at them hmm? So are Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and basically every culture BUT white. Try to insist on multiculturalism in China. Call them racists for disagreeing with you. I'll laugh as they lynch you in the fucking street.
Being a nationalist of ANY sort is not something shameful, it's pride in ones culture and every nation on earth has that right.
Btw, white nationalists like Trump because he (at least protests to) stands up for traditional American values and is the closest thing to what they're looking for who could actually win, NOT because he's exactly like them. No politician at the moment is professing white nationalism or nationalism of any sort. So he's the lesser of two evils. Thats it.
Kys faggot. Your intellectual dishonesty gives away your (((identity)))

There is no alt-right so it believes nothing. anyone that says otherwise is a redditor.

The amount of alt-righters I've seen deny evolution and climate change certainly makes the idea that they believe in "science" to be laughable. They don't believe in science. They believe in a hierarchy with white (and/ or American) people at the top and black/brown people at the bottom, and they'll latch on to anything with some authority they believe justifies it, whether it is a holy book or a "scientific paper"

So what if its subjective in your opinion. And there is truth to that in a way. If you actually start to think on what a "species" is, where it begins and where its definition ends is very loose, since a lot of creatures even from different species can produce healthy, mixed offspring.

But that subjectivity does not remove it from being a practical way of managing populations. While extremes exist, for an example a sub-saharan africans who do NOT develop sickle cell disease even when their parents have it, its mostly an exeption to the rule, not the standard.

You cant remove the practicality of noticing ethnicities by arguing over semantics.

They called Bush Jr. a white supremacist KKK nazi.

They called Bush Sr. a white supremacist KKK nazi.

They called Reagan a white supremacist KKK nazi.

Take a wild guess what they'll call Trump.

It's called a political smear campaign and you're too dumb to notice because you're too indoctrined into the liberal media's mantra.

>race and ethnicity are purely determined socially

Oh god.

>deny evolution
Arent you the one claiming that all races are equal, in face of catalogued differences in behaviour, health and traits between human groups?

Alt-lite
>civic nationalist 'democrats are the real racists and antifa is fascist' cucks
These are the people who come to his defense.
Alt-right doesn't really exist. For two reasons
1. Everyone who claim to be an Alt-righter all have different opinion what the Alt-right means.
2. Media is using the term to place the NatSoc, white-nationalists, alt-lite, conservatives, republicans and everyone who's not with the (((lefties))) under one group mainly to paint them all as NatSoc