Are you not afraid of going to hell when you die?

>Are you not afraid of going to hell when you die?

FAGGOTS ETERNALLY BTFO

>My feeling are quite robust
>[sobs uncontrollably]

faggots swing next after niggers

>my feelings are robust
>sobbing on bus
>people are staring

And you know they're thinking.. christ, what a fag.

That cat came THIS close to getting raped. Luckily based religious GAYDAR user was on his A game.

go blow a dog, leaf.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

>instead of saying "it's fine" and ignoring what i wouldnt even count as a slight he opens with "darling"

i wouldnt let him have a cat that he's going to ignore and let shit everywhere inside the house either

What a faggot.

He faked that conversation lol

and here i thought histrionic personality disorder was only a woman's disease

>can’t buy cat without mentioning his gayness

He deposit deserve to own a cat

That faggot was just going to abuse the puss anyways.

>m-my f-f-f-feelings are q-quite r-r-robust...

FAGGOT SODOMITE BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE YOU DISEASED ANIMAL DIE DIE DIE

bullying someone who apologised to you because they didnt want you to rape their cat
>what a faggot

This. If I hadnt made the decision to drop him at that point, I would have then.

Though honestly, do we have ANY sort of proof that this shit ever happened? Seems like the type of crap a faggot would post for sympathy. Their little prepared "I'm so tougher than your words" crap followed by the " LITERALLY CANT STOP CRYING" reeks of it.

whatcha doin there rabbi?

What a fucking faggot

I'd rather eat burgers than be a degenerate pervert.

"Sobs uncontrollably"
FAG LEVEL OVER 9000

Ah, another great example of the religious üntermensch.

Why would you care for his seksuality? Besides who is the real faggot here not daring to sell a cat because some shitlord in the skies might send them to something coming from a fictional book.

>Though honestly, do we have ANY sort of proof that this shit ever happened? Seems like the type of crap a faggot would post for sympathy.
Yeah the last line gave it away as fake. No one is then going to ask if they are afraid of going to hell. Completely made up conversation. Leftists are fucking awful.

fpbp
strong, independent and brave until someone says a word

also this never happened but i hope it did

like trump.

this.

and this.

this pic is so old

Nice try, Schlomo. Homos are the real untermensch

>sorry is precisely what you are
What did he mean by this?

Hasn't it been proven these drama whores have multiple phones and text themselves for these "convos"?

>8 years old
This is why homos are often pedos. They think that children understand sexuality.

Dear sir or madam, I would advise you to reconsider your position. The murder of people based on characteristics rather than actions is quite immoral.

oh mom look, a gay homo faggot is gaycrying like a gayqueer!

I THOUGHT GAY GUYS DIDN'T LIKE PUSSY HAHAHAHAHA

he meant they were "sorry" as in "sorry folk" where the meaning of the word "sorry" is similar to "pathetic"

when has trump sobbed uncontrollably

>Knowing you were gay from the age of 8
You aren't even a sexual being until you hit puberty, this is either some out of control fetish or indoctrination from a young age.

This is totally a FAKE conversation. This is not the type of conversation you have when adopting a fucking cat.

Also that fag should just go to a pet store... They usually give cats out for free.

i can't be the only person that wanted to fuck when they were 8
counter-signalling lefties is fine but don't be retarded puritans

or maybe this is the first faggot to ever exagerate something grossly?

EGGMAN THE EGGMAN

Eh, I'm not in the mood to troll fags.
I like the conservative, normal ones well enough.
And don't tell me there aren't normal fags.
I work with some.
Fags come in all kinds. I prefer the conservative, wholesome kind.
And yeah, they do exist. Get out of your bubbles.

Does that mean this fag was thinking about dick at the age of 8? Normal 8 year olds don't have a clue about sexuality.

>knowing you were gay at 8

when i was 8 i was playing with toys and having fun. not crying because i told everyone i was gay and they didnt accept me.

>>Are you not afraid of going to hell when you die?

Deep down every European knows that Christ is God.

>Normal 8 year olds don't have a clue about sexuality.
Fags aren't normal

Did they seriously refuse to give the cat to an otherwise fit home because the owners are gay? That's unironically retarded

Homosexuality is a morbid condition that by its very nature promotes pederasty, which in turn creates the next generation of diddlers in a disgusting cycle that even the ancient Greeks were aware of and despised.

Maybe he developed sexual feelings early, or maybe he was just a prissy kid who liked to play with dolls, the kind of kid that isn't fantasizing about cocks yet but everyone knows he will

>Adopting a religious cat
Why would someone do this?

>Sanic the Hedgehog

really?

No. That literally did not happen. The only evidence you have is the word of an obviously mentally-deficient faggot.

what if this is just some sort of natural selection? weakest kids get diddled, turn into fags, don't reproduce

This.

Faggots, everyone.

Silver the Echidna

>Burger thinks that watching his wife become a ditch for nigger cum, while he eats a bucket of quarter pounder cheeseburgers with one hand and jerks his baby-carrot dick with the other doesn't make him a degenerate pervert

Unitonically this

hey now, every furry is gay, but that doesnt mean every gay is a furry

always shocking to see how your nation has completely normalized homosexuality

A commitment to adopt a cat is forever, not in this life but in the afterlife too. How would he take care of the cat if it goes to heaven and he is sucking cocks in hell?

WOWZA

>no matter what my middle name is, the middle word is always "the"

every gay invokes God's fury though

In classical times being a pederast didnt mean you were strictly-dickly.

Though when people refer to "ancient homosexuality" as a defense of their degeneracy, they are 100% referring to pederasty, whether they know it or not.

reported to german authorities for hate speech

>implying all cats go to heaven

are you saying the cat was gay too?

I was considering that he may have just been fruity as a kid, there are definitely plenty of those. Not all kids who play with dolls end up gay, but it's certainly a sign. My brother had barbies and turned out gay, wasn't surprised.

What? Being gay is perfectly.normal. Like I dont see the difference between homo and hetero sexuality. It's all just holes

maybe he didnt accept jesus christ as his lord and savior

We all cry when we're alone, user.

>leaf talking about animal rape
Checks out

I'd wager that at least 50% of perceived gayness stems from conditioning. A kid may have a natural inclination toward a "prissy" hobby, but it only turns into something when combined with coddling and to social networks created to shelter the coddled people from the real world.

said the pederast.

I don't really have any sympathy for there overblown Twitter emotional breakdowns. They mostly fill me with contempt. Control yourselves, shit. Have some dignity.

BAKE THE CAKE

lol roll

I call shenanigans.
If they didn't let fags adopt cats half the cats that get adopted wouldn't get adopted.

Instead of bitching and throwing a passive-aggressive fit, the butt bandit could have stayed civil and said "I respect your views, but I don't see how that matters for the cat. I'll be taking good care of him/her."
It's not like the cat has a soul that could be jeopardized by this or something. The religious guy was all out of arguments, until ass assassin decided to play stereotypes.

>Like I dont see the difference between homo and hetero sexuality.

seems like common core was effective

wait nvm im retarded ignore this

>tfw no gay cat to have fun with

How do you even find a gay pet?

oh and its "Sonk the Hedgeheg"

Did he survive to the end of the bus ride, or suicide?

Are you afraid of not properly interpreting the Bible?

dude you live in ireland
the majority of people are cataholics

>Sonk the Enchilada

>wanted to join dance class
>parents wouldn't let me because it would make me gay
>wanted to do gymnastics
>parents wouldn't let me because it would make me gay
>played football and baseball, hunt and mountain bike for fun
>still turn out gay

Can't post this enough

>Middle name is all "the", yet it is split up alphabetically
For what purpose?