And that's checkmate, you fucking nazis

And that's checkmate, you fucking nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing new from the Eternal Anglo and a cunt on top of it

Harry potter was written by a group of people JK rowling is an actress...

Wake up..

She's scottish

It pisses me off that this dumb cunt doesnt even realize that Harry is a better analog for Donald Trump.

I read this as "It was Honda Civics duty to kill Voldemort." Thought for a second he died by getting run over kek.

No she's not. She lives in Scotland. She was born in Gloucestershire, and Rowling isn't a Scottish surname.

isn't there a paragraph against inciting violence?

Is she actually calling for people to be murdered? Lol

I thought the only stuff he killed was the magic spirit trophies?

Do you have one with the statue in cville and others like it? Or headlines where they want to take down mount rushmore? It's getting uncanny...

See what they are doing
>It's ok to attack and kill nazi's
>everyone who disagrees with us is a nazi
They are saying this shit on purpose knowing where it leads
You faggots better start arming up
their will be another attack from them soon.

Hahahahaha please tell me this is real

Iv seen that spider picture elsewhere. It's a fake account.

Satanic perverse ones at that. Remember it seems innocent but at heart worked in tandem with twisting childrens fairytales to serve their needs. Witches were shunned as child eating hags of the woods. Wizards were an order of the clergy monks. Math magicians like Pythagoras. Alchemists like Newton. Rowling blaspheming sirius, the morning star. She serves the biblical 666 beast and (((their))) order.

WTF I read it the same way

I started viewing Churchill and Roosevelt differently after realizing who was behind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
I'm not sure about anything anymore, my whole world has been flipped on its head in the last months.

Not if they are Nazis, goy. You aren't a Nazi, are you, goy? You love refugees and diversity and multi-culturalism, yes? It would be a shame, if we had to send you to the reeducation camp. :^)

yeah it's real.

Bump.

sounds legit tbqhwy, not even trolling

thats anti semitic

why everyone talk about the AshkeNAZI so much?

Fake account, she's a shitlib but she's not a retard.

>calling for murder

braindead hag
>pic related

I know it's legal but she's basically asking people to kill Trump. Most Liberals compare Trump to Hitler or Voldemort.

I don't have to tell you Americans that your president might die, but take it from a Dutchman, Trump dying will fuck things up.

bitch has lost her mind

No one has ever claimed that 6,000,000 Jews were ovened. Many (most?) were shot or died of disease, then buried in mass graves.

>checkmate
Indeed, chess would have been a better use of Rowlings time instead of writing the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

> a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

It's easy to shut these celebrities calling for killing nazis down. Just keep asking them why they sit at home instead of standing next to their "allies" and fight the nazis on the front lines? Why are you not out there killing Nazis with us? Why should we risk jail time while you lay in bed?

The true best speaker of his time.

Really? Because every single time someone brings up disease and starvation following allied bombing of rail infrastructure as a cause of death, no effort is made to actually validate exactly how many died as a result of what, and any shifting of the cause of death is met with criticisms of being an antisemitic holocaust denier.

First, this can't be real.

Second, if it is real then this is a call for murder, which is illegal. Mass reporting of this tweet would get her shut down.

>Harry's civic duty
>civic duty
>civic
>A civic duty is an action required by law for a citizen to perform.
You can tell she just really wanted to tweet some anti-nazi propaganda because this is stretching it by any scope of imagination. Im pretty sure wizards in her fairy tale dont adhere to "muggle" laws, but they also arent aware of wizardry in the first place. That also leads to the question of how president/parlament of Harry Potter world passed a bill demanding the death of an extremely specific wizard, but also how they know hes the "bad" guy that harry has to kill or fight or whatever

Just ask yourself a simple question: why would (((wallstreet bankers)))) bankroll the octobre revolution and why would the most capitalist country in the entire world ally with bolshevism, if the goal of communism is a world revolution to overthrow the plutochratic bourgeosie.

There is only one answer possible.

Hahahaha it's fucking real

This is fake right?

This is literally incitement

Yes

It's fake

It's not even the fact that Rowling advocates the killing of 25,000,000 Americans and a few million more Europeans. There's something that pisses me off more.

Here is a billionaire who owns several mansions with walls around them and travels around the world for fun, who is protected by the best security people that money can buy, who is on friendly terms with most of the Western world's leaders and is routinely given a platform by them to speak her mind, pretending like she is a scruffy resistance fighter bravely standing up to the Nazis while in mortal danger in 1943. It's LARPy to the extreme.

Wizards are literally Nazis in her books.

they're more the illuminati type, pulling the string behind muggle gubment and like

wizards vs deatheaters is just a powerstruggle

inb4 an 8th harry potter book where voldemort is renamed to drumpf

ive always believed this

Okay then, garbage single mom lady. Go pick up a gun then.... whoopsie :P

Rowling has a crush on Al-Baghdadi.

I know those feels user.
Sometimes the blue pill is better

The one time i cant check myself

Why don't we have public recitations of historical speeches like these at rallies? It's preserving history.

Why can't the same argument be made about Islamists?

>I'm not sure about anything anymore, my whole world has been flipped on its head in the last months.

user, just a heads up: be VERY careful about redpill rage and blackpill. It's very easy to feel disillusioned when you realize the truth: get /fit/, stay /lit/, and remain positive. Be the aryan you want to see in the world

Welp, that settles it. I'm not buying any of her shit anymore.

Kill em wiff yr plastic silberwares.
Meanwhilesz , da muslims are winning yurop.
Bye bye yurops. So long farewell

Same here
Spending hours on car market websites does that too you

? Does she realize how retarded she sounds?

And those graves are where again? Why is it illegal to use ground penetrating radar around concentration camps again exactly? If the evidence was so easy to find why hasn't it been found and documented? Why is it illegal to look for it or ask for proof of Holocaust claims?

>tfw reading about Weimar's history and who were behind the commie revolution in Russia made me aware of the jewish question and how Hitler actually was fighting to free us all from international financiers.
>mfw studying political science in the university of my nation's capital, which is filled with fucking marxists and useful liberal idiots.

The most absurd thing about all of this shit is that during the discussions I have had with my peers here, many have agreed with me when I have raised points straight from Mein Kampf about how parliamentary democracy is fundamentally a rotten system because in it nobody is held responsible for the usage of power, and how in our "democracies" the power is actually not in the hands of the people, but the media, and the financial elite, and how the global financial elites are the sole benefactors of globalism and breakdown of nation states. They agree time and time again with these points, but if I were to tell them WHOSE words I am paraphrasing they would instantly revert to primal hatred of me.

The indoctrination runs deep.

How is this bitch not in jail? Is it because she's rich?
Inciting people to commit acts of murder is fucking illegal. Voldemort is a fictional character.

God she's a fucking cunt

Did you know after Theo van Gogh got ISLAMED the Jewish mayor of Amsterdam made sure that the city would not lose its (((multi-cultural appeal))) and he got the price as mayor of the year for it.

True story, goy.

Going by her avatar you might confuse her with someone much younger who hasn't been ravaged by father time

it's 70 years of socialdemocratic indoctrinaction what do you expect

i'm more worried about the sillicon valley than the jews at this point desu

Since "Nazis" are "all white people", clearly she's advocating for a race war. I hope people like this realize they'd be priority targets if one ever started. I don't think shouting "RACISM-DISSY-DO!" and pointing a stick at them is really going to stop a squad of forthy-mouthed blood crazed right wingers holding AKs.

Welcome aboard my friend

You've been asleep for a long time

As a Hary Potter fan that's insane....

>killing is ethical
>I know so because I'm a wymyn.
>I scoop innocent babies out my vagina because 'reasons'.

>I spew bullshit knowing I have a battalion of personal bodyguards protecting me 24/7

The truth must be brought to light if we want to free ourselves. The kikes run Silicon Valley as well.

Actually, they didn't start deporting Jews till '42

Well said

The coward kill himself.

I guess anybody slightly right of Hillary is a Nazi.

Churchill was a drunk gambling addict who got bailed out of his debts by a Jewish diamond miner from South Africa in return for churchills support in parliament

Roosevelt was an avowed communist who wanted to dismantle britains empire after the war. He was also responsible for a false flag ship attack off the coast of Cuba which he used to provoke a war with Spain so he could steal pearl harbour and various other islands

They were both Jewish plants who sold out their own people so the Jewish banking cartel could keep exploiting us

So who gets to decide who the nazis are?

You do know what the commies did to any fascist they caught, right?
Goebbels spared himself and his family from horrendous torture the bolsheviks would have inflicted upon him and his wife and kids.

She should follow this woman's example. It's a winning strategy.

Nazi now is the new "RAYCISSS" card lunatics are using. Of course it is being dropped on anyone that doesn't follow the narrative.

She became the oppressive genocidal monster she created. She can't see it and it kind of pisses me off.

Bump

Jewish Kike Rowling strikes again.

Lmao. I still this real?

because in the middle of a war it's a waste of time and resources to measure that and the people that criticise you are doing it because bringing it up is tasteless and crass

>Nazi now is the new "RAYCISSS" card
It's always been.

YESSS OMG SLAYY GIRL #TOLERANCE #PROGRESS #ONELOVE #UNITY

>only wanting daughters

how very cucked

But Harry Potter didn't actually kill Voldermort. Voldermort's final spell backfired. All Harry Potter did was stand there and not do much else. So Potter didn't kill any nazi's either.

I think you mixed or combined the Roosevelts, or do you mean both of them?

>"WE GOTTA KILL THE NATZEES SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION"
>*gets killed in retuen*
>BAAAAWWWW MURDEROUS NAZI THUGS PLS CONDEMN

Original one?

Hey guys, I think J.K. Rowling is a Nazi.

>seize the means of production
Rowling hated Corbyn.