Call of Duty: WHERE ZE JUDEN!

That's right goyim.

Did you think we forgot about the 6 gorillion? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ITIaKzG3A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRbj0fNfpdY
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ&index=10&list=LLBUgvB6GCYdz5kML1kM6aUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its amazing how unoriginal activison are. How about they make a game where you play as the Nazis and change the tide of history.

Gee, Moshe, I can't wait for this (((videogame))) to enspire all those little goy children, to fight and die for Israel and Saudi Arabia. Their goy blood is so delicious!

Sorry, goy, that's antisemitism and sedition.

Jesus Activision this is painful to watch

>captured american soldiers are gassed on-the-fly
>rescue sergeant shekelberg before dawn
yikes, this is awful

I would enjoy a game that featured the germans as the protag even if history wasn't changed. Just show that they were human just like everyone else, had hopes and dreams, fought for what they thought was right. Must have been terrifying being one of the final units alive trying to defend from the advancing russian and american forces, knowing that if you were captured that a cruel fate would come and get you and those you loved. To the german forces near the end of the war, the enemy probably seemed like some giant wave of monsters that never broke as they pushed closer to the heart of berlin. The panic, confusion, depression and terror would have been overwhelming.

>(((Inglorious Basterds))) is now canon

>We're in the middle of a war we're now losing
>Ah let's allocate resources to gas jews, who the fuck needs trains to transport men and supplies?

top kek

oy vey kill those evil nazis for me goyim

hope you have coffee and cookies for the thought police who are about to kick down your door :-)

Is that in-game graphics?

Will buy the shit out of this game

>the year is 2030
>state-enforced video gaming
>video games are now more realistic than reality
>the only legal games are extreme white guilt simulator and a game where you brutally murder right wingers

>tfw Wolfenstein II is going to include American Death Camps where they gas blacks

>it's an allies episode
When will someone finally make a WW2 game where you play as the good guys?

Some parts are. Particularly the combat sequences in the middle, noted by the increased framerate and less impressive shaders, like the one with the scene of the bomber about to crash (the flames on the engine are 2D). The cutscenes appear to be pre-rendered.

Doesn't look bad for a CoD game. Last one I played was Black Ops 2 and they still used their old ass Quake 3-based engine then. Did they change it?

>not a nigger in sight
already better than battlefield

just wait till you get to Multiplayer
there were no niggers in BF1 in the campaign except for the first 5 minutes and they were a nigger regiment

Pre-order for double xp, 12 million?

AAA FPS title where you play as the axis? Keep dreaming.

Could always finally join the strategy master race and play that today though.

>To the german forces near the end of the war, the enemy probably seemed like some giant wave of monsters that never broke as they pushed closer to the heart of berlin. The panic, confusion, depression and terror would have been overwhelming.

That's how I feel right now with all the shitskins, feminazis, jews, and towelheads closing in on us

Kinda ironic don'tcha think?

>Ain't that something, Fritz?

Shit I laughed so hard

As for game it looks like any other crap, Activision needs to die

Not sure. They allededly changed it for MW3, but I don't really know. All CoD campaigns have had decent visuals for the time they released.

Red orchestra 2 exists.

my great grandpa (still alive) was a kid in nazi germany, and all his trauma from that stems from the fact that he grew up starving horribly before the war and from his neighborhood being bombed by the british

>There will never be another game with the balls to give a German campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=aRbj0fNfpdY

>*PING!*
>*PING!!!*
>*PING PING PING!!!*
Holy SHIT we get it, its a fucking WW2 game M1 garands ahhhh!

They add onto their shitty engine with external graphics tools. Treyarch, Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are the epitome of laziness.

>campaign has a mission arc where you save Pvt. Feinburg from being cart off to the holocoaster camps
unsurprising yet audacious all the same
it'll still sell like hotcakes

Easter egg where he's put in a masturbatory death machine if you delay long enough.

so.. beautiful..

In the next game they'll hunt for gay soldiers by grinding on them and dragging anyone who gets a hard on off to the side to be shot.

Well I mean what else should you hear?

Goyim! Dont you know how much research went into making this game. Its a scientific FACT that Germany gassed 12 million jews and had all the infrastructure and supplies to do so as that was their TOP priority during the end of the war.

kek I love it when nazi Sup Forumstards occasionaly get reminded of how the outside world thinks. Post some more maymays on this fine mongolian basket weaving imageboard, this will make all the holocaust research on your universities and all the holocaust memorial centers in the US invalid as everyone gets redpilled and realizes Hitler dindu nuffin.

>fine mongolian basket weaving imageboard

kek

We know, but damnit we need a modern game to capture the hearts of normies

>implying the normies who make up the majority of cod players would actually want to play as the germans

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Is it ok for a child to dress like this? I'm becoming autistic as fuck. Is this provocative or am I going nuts?

1:12 Their after jews.

>biggest operation of the war

The game is acting like the Americans fought every single elite SS division at once while the Germans had pre war logistical capacity. If you think (or play through) this story and listen to the diction while knowing that they're facing inexperienced and undertrained solder with shit equipment this trailer becomes laughable

I can't wait for this game! I love games where you play as the bad guy!

If the Allies had only known what jews would do to their countries....

Oh user...

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

>sergeant shekelberg
ahahahahahahahahaha fucking kek

>they will never make a game that starts in the Russo-Japanese war and presents Japan's case for WWII
>penultimate level is set in 1945
>final level looks like a continuation of the previous but it gradually becomes clear that a long time has passed and you're a holdout who has no idea the war has ended

Or having to fight your way out of eastern Germany so you could surrender to the Americans, only to watch them give half your country to Russia to be raped?

as someone who's been abused, the way that bald dude looks at him made my stomach twist. He also looks like he's rolling (on drugs) on something.

Notice any similarities?

Got to love the argument too.
>Don't have someone that supports your mental illness because they care about you?

>Ditch them and find other equally sick people who will support your self destructive bullshit.

G A S
A
S

Wouldn't need to change anything. Just throw in some covert stealth operation in Poland before the war, a special forces mission taking Fort Eben-Emael in belgiu, some armored offensive into France, a water level in Norway, some tail gunning in a Stuka in the battle of Britain and then dying, some dogged infantry combat in Russia Russia, a bit more armor in North Africa, wave defense and capture in Normandy and then defense of Berlin and escape on a uboat with der führer, just like in real life.

They can use several different characters. They should depict both sides as both good and evil on different occations, just like it would have been.

>liberate Ukraine
>get hailed as heroes by civilians
>later go on anti partisan mission and commit warcrimes
>different char
>get captured in France
>dies clearing mines after the war ends

>last mission is about shooting Filipino police officers with a old somewhat rusty arisaka in the 1960's
nice

So, just for shits and giggles, let's try to get something trending about how this game is whitewashing history by not including PoC

Its weird watching shit like this after becoming redpilled. Use to just cheer the USA/British troops on against the evil Nazis. Now I genuinely feel sorry for the German troops. They had a world war forced upon them because they opposed the Jews. They sacrificed themselves defending Europe from bolshevism. These guys were just defending their homeland from us the foreign invaders.
Feels bad man.

>hey had a world war forced upon them because they opposed the Jews.
The fuck? No the dumbasses invaded Poland and the Rhinelands and didn't stop at either. Had they not tried to empire build no one would have given a shit what they were doing in their own borders.

Here comes dat burger

I fucking can't. These fags are reusing the SAME EXACT VOICELINES for generic soldiers since CALL OF DUTY 1. That, or the same voice actor.

>Poland
You're not fooling anyone with that VPN.

>no one would have given a shit what they were doing in their own borders.
oh jew

this game looks good now i can SMASH THE ARIAN MENACE on pc in 4k

what game?

why did you have to offer such elegant yet simple proof of our society going to hell

same. look at the west now, it's a blacked shithole. hitler should have won and it's shameful we opposed it.

Lurk more. The genocidal communists invaded Poland, the baltic states, Finland and were preparing to invade Europe at the time Hitler attacked them. We supported the reds throughout this whilst viciously attacking Germany at every opportunity, after doing everything in our power to incite war against them, even as they made repeated peace proposals which included complete withdrawal from Poland all together. The same forces that controlled the USSR controlled UK/USA. War had been planned against them since 1936, and was inevitable.

Yeah, I'm absolutely positive that rolling through multiple countries that had multiple allies with tanks had nothing at all to do with a widespread response.

Holy fuck, you people are delusional.

You can be the germans in Red orchestra 2, it's pretty fun online as well!

Agree, tons of fun.
You can also play as anime country.

Peace Treaties offered, peaceful resolutions offered, (((Britain))) declines.

huwhat did they mean by this

Watch Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter.

HOI4 bud

Why are you so happy? Great Britain isn't even in the game.

(((coincidence)))

This is an inaccurate portrayal of history. There were people of color and women who fought the Nazis.

>Additional playable characters include Rousseau, a female Maquis leader of the French Forces of the Interior, and Major Edgar Crowley, a British Special Operations Executive officer.

75pbp

This! Dem white devils whitewashing our history again.

So after rolling through numerous countries, strafing citizens of major cities and towns and pretty much set blaze to everything outside cities or towns, you really think they'd accept a peace treaty?

HOL UP...

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ&index=10&list=LLBUgvB6GCYdz5kML1kM6aUg

If this is your honest to goodness understanding of the events preceding the official declaration of war from Britain and France, then I admit you're right and our conversation is over.

I approve of it. Let the dindus deal with white guilt. Maybe their birthrates will crumble aswell and the globe not swarmed by six gorillion black locusts whhich they cannot feed and then eat Europe.

I hear ya, brotha. Goin to name mah bois DeHans and LeFritz.

>The germans look like germans circa 1940's
>The jews look like actual jews (notice the noses)
>No black soldier in sight on either side
>multiplayer is a huge multicultural gender clusterfuck
At least the gameplay was good.

*robs store* SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIET?

You're totally wrong, it was 36 Trillion Jews.

Ive played many hours of RO2. Its a great game, and i always play as the Germans