Why even bother watching anime? Oreimo was the greatest thing to ever grace the medium...

Why even bother watching anime? Oreimo was the greatest thing to ever grace the medium, and nothing has ever been able to top it since.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But the anime itself is not even good. Go real the LNs.

>Oreimo was the greatest thing to ever grace the medium
I'd like to say that myself, but the second season was so full of generic harem crap and the ending was such a horrific asspull that the whole series was retrospectively ruined. Still decent. First season 8/10 second season 7/10

Close. Kirino herself is the greatest thing that will even come out of anime. She is a miracle of the universe.

Toradora was better though.

nice meme

There are still people who don't understand the ending? Come on, it has been 3 years.

The author made the wrong brother & sister fall for each other to be honest

i want to eat out kirino's ass

i want to be kirino and get head patted and tied up and fucked

>you will never be Kirino and tease Kyousuke until he snaps and lovingly rage fucks you until you can't stand

Pretty much this 9/10 season 1 and season 1 specials. 7/10 season 2 and 4/10 specials.

why should i even live

But this anime is terrible and the LN, while better, is still not that good. At least to me. If you like it then more power to you.

The S2 OVAs are by far the best out of the second season.

Kyousuke burning a bunch of bridges that he didn't actually have but were invented up anyway for the sake of melodrama was the worst shit in the entire series

It would've been better if he just started dicking his sister while leading the others on right?

That's the funny part, the anime got that kinda right but it seems shit because everything before that was butchered.

>while leading the others on
which others? Aside from glasses the rest of the girls confessing to him came out of nowhere
+
Kuroneko was already dealt with but Kyousuke rejects her again because he had time to kill I guess?

You seem to not understand the series at all. Read the pastebin for starters, maybe that'll help.
pastebin.com/g1awYmW4

>Kuroneko was already dealt with but Kyousuke rejects her again because he had time to kill I guess?
Kuroneko was clearly after his dick despite the rejection, the apartment arc was a clear indication of that.

Ayase's and Kanako's rejections were only out of place because the arcs where they fall in love with him were cut, so that's a somewhat reasonable complaint. Still, within the context of the anime Ayase confessing isn't that weird.

my nigga

I laughed during Kuroneko's rejection. The cunt deserved that and way more. She's lucky she can even call herself their friend.

Her fans cried a river
Shit was so cash

Oreimo started off strongly, but it turned to shit rather quickly. Especially during season 2 and the ona's

See

She did that because she calls herself their friend

Meh, she only fucked things up, it were the siblings who fixed the situation.

I want to marry Kirino, Sup Forums.

She's already ruined for marriage

Not. Fucking. Canon. Incestfag.

The show doesn't even hold it's premise.
Wasn't it about some girl who was supposed to share the same nerdy likes as her brother and she was trying to hide that while trying to become a model, which seems hard given she's not even a C cup.
What happened to that? It just vanished, Kirino hardly does anything really dorky, it just vanishes.

It's not even about incest. She's been soiled by the man she loves.

Toradora was better.

i love oreimo because my cute sister and i used to touch each other when we were younger -- and shared a good sibling relationship as well -- but keion is better

She's taken.

lmao what a baka
pic related is for TRUE otaku

You know, I was watching Garden of words when I realized why Yukino's harsh, sobbing screams sounded so familiar. She shares a voice actor with Ruri

Please don't post from that series. The pain is unbearable

What happened to Fujibayashi Haru anyway? There's no update or whatsoever on the pixiv page. I just want a conclusion of this doujin.

um excuse me, have you ever heard of Big Order?

I think he just died. Or gave up. Either way, I don't think we're ever getting Hoshikuzu 5, which is an incredibly depressing thought

I want to cum inside Kirino and take responsibility.

I wanted Kyousuke and Kirino to end up together and I was still disappointed by the ending

Man, do just like me, just rewatch it every christmas, it will give you motivation to watch anime for another year looking for something just as good as Oreimo.

I do but I only do it for Kirino.