Why doesn't the Alt-Right Respect Indians?

>Hard working
>Immigrate legally
>High-tech
>Mostly attractive when young
>Beautiful women
>India will be superpower by 2030
>Indians are traditionalist as well

I am Indian and right-wing but I see civic nationalism as good not white nationalism. Pic related shows how we Indians can assimilate into every culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r17Ez9V3AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iMdH_G4N9nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Stay in your own country and no one will mind you. I hate see you shitskins here though. Ugly as fuck and annoyingly tries to sell you flowers when at the restaurant

POO

>immigrate legally
Wow he or she has the papers! That means he's good enough. I'll be right back, just need to make sure that my cousin marries an Indian

Fuck off. Fuck right off and kys. Stop answering questions NO ONE FUCKING ASKED. Go look under couch cushions for shekels.

Nah the Punjabi people are pretty awesome. Love studying the history of the sub-continent. Though the poo jokes are quite funny.

Barley any Indians go to Europe, most go to Canada and America, and about the ugly thing, you were saynig the same thing about the Irish in the 1960s. "ohh ugly smelly irish dont belong here" now you can't tell the difference. Indians who have been here for a few generations look attractive. The only ugly ones were raised in poor industrialized or rural india

You think being right-wing is going to make me accept you? I wish I could torture you to death and kill and rape your sisters and mother, before I kill your whole family, you filthy shitskin sandnigger filth. Hopefully racism become more and more acceptable through idiots like you trying to be "based" and one day we can exterminate you all like the filthy cockroaches you are, you subhuman garbage.

Based. Yes the poo jokes can be quite funny. But yes India is very interesting same with European and American history as well. Cheers!

P

I see Indians here in Europe from time to time and all are ugly as fuck.
But that's beside the point. No one in what you call "Alt-Right" supports third world immigration

They don't like whites.
They treat whites who work for them like shit.

...because they failed to kill enough Pakistanis and as a result lost our respect.

This is a reason.

>but I see civic nationalism as good not white nationalism
This is why. Fuck off back to poo land.

btw is the pic you posted your definition of "attractive"?

Honest answer;

Sihks are cool in Canada. Hard working, great people with fun, beautiful welcoming cultures

However, India is known for being a dirty hellhole where people don't poo in loo.

It has a lot to do with not fixing a country before living in great numbers elsewhere.

Yes they do. Everyone in the alt-right respects legal immigrants from the third world, the alt-right isn't neonazism or white nationalism. Alex Jones even said "if your illegal and you come to America and you want to go to College and raise a family, we should take you with open arms, Trumps decision is far from a betrayal".

You fat fucks sit around, take pictures from the internet, put them into photoshop, add a dumb frog and some shit to it, then post it in threads, only for others to do the same. It all gets ignored, and you guys freak out if two numbers repeat WHICH IS APART OF HOW THE WEBSITE OPERATES. Yet - you claim "repetting digits".?? Do you guys even know how religion works? Do you guys see how stupid you guys sound?

Oh, and lets not get started on trump. Trump is popular with you because you guys have never had a father figure in your life. And he is the closest thing you have.

You guys are nothing more than little kids showing their artwork on a fridge. I bet you are also all stupid white fucks.

I am an Indian living in America and a call center professional. I have a job, I live on my own, I pay my way. I am a legal immigrant. Yet you all take USA for granted.You spend all day making dumb images like retarded spoiled children that never grew out of preschool.

And you all eat bad and greasy food. I can only imagine the greasy laden keyboards you have and the stale mcdonalds in the corner of your room because you are too lazy to pick it up.

Photoshop is for arctistic purposes. Not for retard purposes. Stop using photoshop to bea retard. Thank you

I have no hatred or contempt for any whites.

You have no say in our homelands about white nationalism. You are a racial stranger to us.

Even trump condemms white nationalism

People look uglier when they have their picture taken just because we naturally are attracted to facial movement. If you want I'll get you the link but I don't want to give you too many because for now i just want you to see if you are attracted now

youtube.com/watch?v=6r17Ez9V3AQ

You are talking about America, I am talking about Europe. Two completely different things

Designated, just like OP

India has problems but I mean Indians as an ethnicity

>Smell of cumin
>Poor hygiene

We are all humans and all on a global planet

Europeans support legal non-white immigrants

You sound a little mad Raj, maybe you should go back to Pooland.

I like indians, but the only thing youll ever hear about them on Sup Forums is le poo meme

why didn't you stay in your own country and try to improve it, so you could curtail some of the population growth that's driving climate change? Don't you feel guilty for abandoning your own people?

>assimilate into every culture.

that don't look like no regular Canadian hat.
you dont assimilate, shit brown. You are as bad as the mudslime.

Punjabis are the highest organized crime members per capita out of any domestic or foreign ethnic population in Canada.
Punjabi kids are wanna be niggers, they are mostly fucking stupid, act like thugs, can't behave in bars and have are a fucking plague in Vancouver. You left your shit hole country because it's a shit hole. It's a shit hole because of Indians. You are the disease.

>attractive
This is a lie. Indian food is good though

>>Immigrate
See theres the problem. And i dont give a fuck if you are a traditionalist, if those traditions are not my own.

Why do you need to move into white countrys? Becuase white people build better societys? Are you a parasite?

Indians like Trump

How would moving back to India have any affect on population growth? I am not having kids anyway. The way I see it is I'm helping my people since India is overpopulated. Also even if I was a 6'6 Chad with a 180 IQ, I'm still one person, I could not have any impact on a country with 1 billion people. So it's not like i could improve it at all.

Because you pajeets are even less bearable than niggers. Incompetent, annoying and going full tribal when getting any power.

Because you pursue women with a clownish thirst that is unfathomable to any self respecting american man, and there are still a few left.

i can smell the poo from here

They literally shit in the street. That is all.

It's a shithole due to British imperialism

I'm actually MGTOW

White people build better society because they are parasites

Indians born and raised are attractive. Indians from India are ugly due to poor conditions

You can't separate India from Indians.
They have a mentality towards institutional corruption that is incompatible with advanced civilization.
Whatever they've got now over there is built on the back of the european culture that conquered them.
If allowed to gain influence over here, this place will quickly be reduced to third world status.
Hell, it's already well on its way.

I dont have a problem with Indians. I just dont want ANY none white people living in white lands in significant numbers. I want every European nation to be 90+% white forever. Thats all there is to it.

Almost 40 with 26 yr old qt3.14 status t h i c c Punjabi gril

Feels pretty good

No one cares about how "based" you are, Pajeet. Any real nationalist wants you and your family dead. End of story. No matter how integrated you are. And the day will come when you and everyone you love will face the rope. And I also want to thank you for normalizing right-wing politics by condoning it. It will hopefully lead to you and your loved ones' own demise.

>It's a shithole due to British imperialism

Oh, it was soo good before.

Do you know how much of my time is wasted by Indians on a regular basis? As a manager for an IT department, nearly every Indian applicant has massive lies on their resume. The last one claiming to be a "VMWare expert" didn't know what disk oversubscription was and guessed it had something to do with DNS. This is like a veterinary applicant telling you cats have hooves.

White society works because we can trust each other to be telling the truth, where something like putting laughable, easily disproven lies on your resume is something you dont even consider because of the shame it would bring upon you. Something you lack.

Your country has failed because you are a greedy, dishonest, classless people who unironically wear sunglasses in linkedin profiles to try to "look cool" and sexually harass every single woman in the office like it's your fucking obligation, who all find you disgusting.

Stay out of white countries until you learn some fucking integrity.

if you are hard working enough to be allowed to emigrate, you're hard working enough to stay in India and pay taxes that contribute to the further development of your country. governments only really make a profit of their wealthiest tax payers, if those tax payers keep emigrating, it stunts the countries growth. white countries aren't great places to live because people keep leaving. countries are made up of, "just one person". I hope you enjoy your tax money funding the retirement of wealthy white baby boomers

>White people build better society because they are parasites

You're not Indian. Either show your flag or fuck off.

>Thank you

I've met Indians and Japanese who aren't such niggers like this asshole. Over half ARE this bad mind you. But some understand that they already have ethnostates and they should go back there to defend them.

First off I just saw the movie kingsman the golden circle. While a lot of SJWs of all colours including whites called in "wacist" for having a near all white cast and for glorying traditional European and American culture. When I saw it I thought "based, this movie is showing traditional 1800s British and American culture in a positive light". This shows I respect the American and European national culture.

Second I want to say any true nationalist will respect me. True nationalists want more immigration from third world countries because they understand that the ""nation"" can arrive from the racial tension and bring all together under one flag.

Indians are innovative and creative what you said was racist.

And that's why I should like and accept them?

>Indians are innovative and creative what you said was racist.

Can this retarded troll get any more obvious?

THIS FAGGOT IS NOT INDIAN.

That's another thing. Indian women are THICC

>Indians use resume fraud
Doesnt' that show some intelligence? Is a white person really superior because they are willing to screw their careers up due to "honesty"

>White society works because we can trust each other to be telling the truth, where something like putting laughable, easily disproven lies on your resume is something you dont even consider because of the shame it would bring upon you. Something you lack.
Whites do resume fraud all the time.

>Your country has failed because you are a greedy, dishonest, classless people who unironically wear sunglasses in linkedin profiles to try to "look cool" and sexually harass every single woman in the office like it's your fucking obligation, who all find you disgusting.
That's a stereotype. Most Indians are super assimilated, only fresh off the boat indians are like that since they aren't use to women like really hot women in first world countries

Alt-right Alt-light Nazis KKK is a meme. You are not even aryan, You have no ancient culture or religion. You are the kang of kangz!

90% of Indians are low caste 80 IQ niggers

Brahmins are great

First off my family was poor in India. I descend from "untouchables". Second if a wealthy person leaves his position in society can be replaced giving opportunity to a new Indian

You're not Indian. Get off this thread. My flag is American because I live in America, but that's irrelevant

You're a bad troll, you're not Indian.

I fingered an indian lass once, so i got nothing against them i guess

IN

Because the pajeets near me all hang around with and behave like niggers. Having to listen to pooinloo hip hop blaring from their cars while they just sit in their driveways is awful.

>I see civic nationalism as good not white nationalism
Yeah that's because you want to flee the shit-riddled streets of india and leach off the hard work of the white man. But riddle me this, if all races are so equal, why does nobody flee white countries to live in non-white countries?

If we let poos into our civilization, why wouldn't it just become India 2.0? If you want to be welcome, prove that Indians aren't subhuman and make a country that isn't a stinking pile of poo.

Legal immigration is detrimental to US domestic labor market, too. I live in an apartment complex dominated by H1b visa guys and their big-ass families. They all collect federal bennies despite pulling down decent salaries. The -only- good thing is they put their kids in public schools and pay taxes, and eventually they move out of the fucking apartments.

>civic nationalist
>cuckistani flag

this only makes me want to say fuck off we're full even more

>untouchable
Shouldn't you be shoveling shit right now?

You actually fell for the "We're not racist, we're just nationalist" meme. I feel sorry for you, Pajeet. Your entire family will be slaughtered like kettle.

LOO

>pooinloo hip hop
What? I have never heard of any such thing. Closest thing to "hip hop" we got is this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMdH_G4N9nY

May be some of honey singh's stuff can be called hip hop. But its not as cancerous.

>why wouldn't it just become India 2.0?
It would. You should ban third world immigration, in all honesty.

You been fucked in the ancient days sven, Thats how the swastika travel.

*cattel.

>I have no hatred or contempt for any whites.

>White people build better society because they are parasites

i am not satisfied with my service, pajeet

Show bobs and vagene

No because I don't follow that stupid collectivist bullshit ideology of the caste system.

>inb4 your not a traditionalist if you are anti-caste system as an indian

THat's like saying you can't be a European traditionalist and oppose feudalism.

Public schools are bad though, costs tax payer money

Because white countries are rich as fuck. They are rich as fuck because they stole from India and Africa, proof whites aren't superior, they reqire stealing from our lands

It's a meme? But i thought that you liked based blacks? Like "based black man" thing.

Bizarre world

>you can't be a European traditionalist and oppose feudalism
that's true though

I hate white imperialism and expansion but not white people. I hate the fact whites used colonialism but I still have white friends. Just because I critize something whites did in the past doesnt mean I hate them, you're worse than SJWs who think critizing African savergrey in the 1700s makes you a anti-black bigot

WTF how? I respect European tradition but like THIS kind of European tradition, not slavery aka feudalism

We were able to steal from your land because we are superior. Faggot. We were able to dominate you completely because we are superior. You want to come here because you know this to be true - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

>he thinks industrialization is what european traditionalism looks like

>Beautiful women
Dude let's play a game, I will list a few, you do the same ok.

1. Gisele Bundchen
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Adriana Lima
4. Cintia Dicker
5. Ana Beatriz Barros

Last time I checked it was 2020.

As someone who has worked for an Indian, something I soon discovered was Hindus are the real Jews. A long time ago when I worked in fast food, the corners cut by the Indian owners were fucking horrifying. When a customer asks for chips without salt, the owner would get some of the pre-made chips out, refry them to wash the salt off, and give to the customer. We already violated company policy on how chips were cooked, we half cooked them and waited for an order to fully cook them, which meant that those chips had been cooked no less than three times

>4. Cintia Dicker

Because brown Indians are a virus that infect every country. As their standard of living improves they move into white middle class neighbourhoods. Eventually brown Indians will replace whites. That is why I hate curry munches more than nuggets, Jew's and Arabs combined.

Indians are great. Most are against Islam and have rather open ears on the Jewish question.

you do know that all of those are illuminati trannys right?

>home to 172 million muslims
hmm

> Oh hi user, did you see you there, hihi, I hope you don't mind, it is sooo hot in here.

Indian Americans are super sjw. Almost every single indian I know bitches about politics all the time but none of the east asians give a shit.

Bro, I consider 1950s Americana to be traditionalism, and I think most leftists would as well. Anything before 1900 is like crazy far back traditionalism. I respect that, but going back to Feudal times is Lunacy

Does that mean that Italians are superior since the Roman Empire once dominated your people?

No one is getting replaced, that's what they said about Irish and Sicilian and even German immigrants when they started building their way up in the social latter.

These faggots use memeflags constantly. They do it because we wouldn't even read the posts if they posted under their geolocations. They think they're being fucking clever but oldfags (and half-intelligent newfags) already disregard the vast majority of them.

I respect Sikhs. They should be the ones in charge of India.
Hindus are ok.

Imagine having an Indian wife, what would the babies look like? Half white half Indian?

>Indian Americans are super sjw

>1950s Americana is European traditionalism
I can see you're here to play the silly boy

I am not anti-semitic or islamophobic but I respect your compliment

>being apolitical is a good thing
Fucking kek.

>bitches about politics