One piece 827

So we all agree that purin is the new best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmEW7ZwggFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_Todt
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrapsaccharineWorld
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Namiface number 1373
Classic Oda

Post nami in dirndl.

GAO!!! >:3

Why did Toei have to add the struggle with King Kong gun? Oda drew it that way to show how powerful gear four is.

It's almost like Toei could care less about what Oda is trying to convey and only care about making as much money as possible

I told you guys there was more to that 'spit' on her shoulder when we first saw pudding

>Another costume change for Carrot

Oda is trying to compete with zootopia

>and only care about making as much money as possible
Are you only now coming to this conclusion?

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

When a company reach a certain size there is a shift in the initial paradigm, it goes from "making something we love to do" to "making money using army of monkies" (see all major vidaya companies for instance). NB: This is not an absolute rule.

Additional information: Pekom is so fucking underated, fucking niggers, give Pekom some love.

>mffw that retarded faggot Sanji breaks her heart when he finds out about the third eye

Oda doesn't seem to like making average looking women like he makes average looking men, it's a strange thing of his and the source of his namiface problem.

Sanji had no problem perving on Furries and fish people. Why the fuck do you think he'd have a problem with a third eye?

I love Pekoms, in part because I can't help but imagine him with Wallace Shawn's voice. No idea why but it really works for me

>get 1 chapter of development
>already best girl

How does Pudding do it?

Can we talk about these fuckers? Who will fight who? I hope Pedro gets his chance to shine

>yfw Luffy Elephant Guns Pudding when he finds out shes marrying Sanji

Third eye?

Perfection.
youtube.com/watch?v=SmEW7ZwggFg

>pudding
>carrot
why are all best girls named after food

because you touch yourself at night

How do lavatories work on this island? How do you know the wall you're eating hasn't been pissed on?

Pedro vs Hatter
Brook vs Crane thing
Token female vs Nami or Carrot

Cause it's not the real word and they probably have different toilets elsewhere?

>totisland is a place where every race can live together without problem
>a fat old woman control this island

I wonder what does it mean.....

Are you perhaps a SPEE D. READER?

They eat so much candy that they shit chocolate and piss lemonade

>year of Sanji
>hasn't done anything thus far

lol what if she's not asking if they got it, but she's just calling their names since big mom's crew is food based

>Nami and Carrot are now dressing for oktoberfest
>It's called Todt Island
Hmm.

Reminder that Doffy and Doffyfags got EPIC btfo

>thinks Sanji needs to do anything for it to be the Year of Sanji
Nigga the entire story revolves around him right now.

Guys. Guys...

... on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the chance of Purin eloping with Sanji and the Straw Hats after witnessing Luffy & company shennanigans?

If these are commanders these a chance not all of them will fight, unless Luffy is actually going to go full blown war against Big Mom here

He's just the damsel in distress

I'd fucking love it if the whole third eye thing was actually a great bait and switch from Oda.
>Everyone assumes Purin is the three eye girl from before cause she looks like her and has the jelly on her shoulder
>Everyone thinks her hair's just covering the eye.
>Later, her hair is pushed back, no eye
>Three eye steps up out of nowhere
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY TWIN SISTER?"

So far we've had Big Mom daughters that look alike with Lola and that one on Sanji's ship, so why not Purin and three eyes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_Todt

we nazis now?

So because adventure trumps all in One Piece, it's obvious that Sanji will turn the proposal down in the end. And since a pair of tits can blank Sanji's mind faster than Kizaru can take a piss, it's going to be something big about Pudding or her character that sets his mind?

My question to you os, what about Pudding is going to convince Sanji not to D her in the V?

Proud Mode: She does not have a dick.[/spoiler

Reminder that Sanji and Sanjifags got EPIC btfo

Remember to report this faggot
He will post 2 more post report those too

They look totally badass.

Doubt it. Look at the background. Besides, the only crewmates we know of are Bobbin, Pekoms amd Tamago. The latter is the only one that sounds food related.

Because why would oda show a random girl years earlier for her not to be important? And then he covers her forehead where the eye should be. It's 100% no way possible that isn't her

first off, the singsong voice indicates it's the chorus asking, not big mom
Second, why would they reply with "acquired" to their names being called
third, you SEE THE EGGS, FLOUR, AND FRUIT.

>get 1 chapter of development
>already best girl
That's true but she isn't Pudding.

perfection

I'm surprised she isn't fat, with her love for chocolate and her Big Mom genes.

That's so horrifying. Thriller Bark? That wasn't scary. This is.

OH MY DICK LOOK AT THOSE LEEEEEEGS

Se is actually fat but she uses her third-eye magic that allows her to change others perception of her making her appeaer thin. Later on her magic will wear of and Sanji will she her true form.

:^)

Are those Uma Thurman and Samuel L. Jackson?

>Carrot eating the wall there on the right mid-conversation

That fucking bunny is too cute

>Nami: "..........."
NAMI JEALOUS, SAPUFAGS BTFO!

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR

Charlotte's reveal was pretty underwhelming

Rogersbase said something like that. On his live reaction

I'm really liking Pedro. Dude is ALL BUSINESS, ALL THE TIME. He and Zoro would get along very well.

whos the sacrifice?

>unless Luffy is actually going to go full blown war against Big Mom here
She wants to fucking eat him

It was great though, with the growing creepiness in the song and her intentions.

And it wasn't truly a reveal, as we had seen her before.

Probably Luffy.

The whole island.

Sanji?

>inb4 Big mom is Luffys mom and she fucked dragon when she was pretty

I don't think she's human, she looks like a female giant.
Word, it's a really good example of a
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrapsaccharineWorld

Her name's Linlin
Charlotte is the surname

Compared to Kaidou's revela it was shit and you know it

Big Mom isn't Luffy's mom but Luffy's grandma.

Big mom has the same tattoo as Nami.
Please explain

Shanks and Blackbeard had much worse Emperor reveal.

fun fact: Robin's design was inspired by Uma Thurman's on Pulp Fiction

Looks like Oda took some inspiration from Alice here

And Shakky.

>having this shit of a taste

Kaido honestly set the bar way too high. Like fucking "Holy Shit" tier high.

That being said I like the Big Mom full reveal for a reason. You just have that thought it the back of your mind, saying "She's fucking crazy. Just run".

For Kaido it was "He's fucking strong. Just run".

>having Oda's cock lodged this deep in your throat

i dont think there are a lot of characters introductions that can top kaido´s one, and not just in one piece, like, any character as a whole

Does Kaidou's status of the Strongest Creature apply to when Whitebeard was alive?

They said 'If it's 1 on 1, Kaidou will win' but I wonder if that also applies to Whitebeard, if he's going all out I don't see Whitebeard losing.

>Hey Momma, I was just saved by some pirates. Yea. Yea. No, it was Moria. Yea, I gave them a vivre card. My friend had a pinwheel tatgoo. Alright. Bye, mom.

Kaidou is the strongest creature.
Whitebeard was the strongest man.

Lord knows, user. We simply don't know enough to make any actual assumptions. Just baseless ones.

Oda went full disneyworld.

>SANAfag detected
Sure she isn't user what ever makes you sleep better. Next you're going to say that she's only here so nami can get jealous over sanji

Whitebeard would rape kaido

Marineford Whitebeard was past his prime. He was the closest man to Roger in terms of power, and there he was getting toyed with by Kizaru.

>Nami's tattoo is covered by the sleave of her dirndl

Don't turn this into a shipping war shitfest, user.

He probably did already. Remember Kaido has 7 loses or so

All these talking clouds and rainbows and fucknesses are zombies created by Gecko Moria after awakening the Shadow-Shadow fruit. Calling it.

I don't think so, it looks more like Big Mom's fruit does that itself, but if so it's similar to Moria's yeah.

>That blackface cherry down the bottom

Prime whitebeard would destroy kaido

Kaido would have beaten old whitebeard, remember whitebeard was called the strongest after roger died and kaido was not afraid of attacking whitebeard on his way to marineford.

It's like yu yu hakusho raizen in his prime was easily stronger than the other two kings but as he got older and weaker they became stronger than him but he was still strong enough to be considered on the same level as them.

It's an apple bro.

>tvtropes
get out

I love Pudding outfit, she's too cute.

Fuck Nami honestly, she's new best girl.