Have any of you ever donated to Lauren Southern's patreon, Finns aside?

Have any of you ever donated to Lauren Southern's patreon, Finns aside?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12067749?view_adult=true
webmshare.com/aogyz
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I donated. I really really like her.

Every time I see buttmad kike making a smear thread about her on Sup Forums I give her a dollar. I'm going bankrupt

fpbp

based, fuck divide and conquer shills

>I put down my video camera. Lauren lay there broken, her beautiful white body bruised and covered in cum, with her beautiful blonde hair matted with cum, and with cum dripping out of her pussy and smeared all over her lips. Her makeup was completely smeared with cum and cum stained her MAGA hat. She lay there, too weak and too humiliated to move, quietly sobbing

archiveofourown.org/works/12067749?view_adult=true

I walk across hot coals for the chance to hold her delicate Aryan hand on a walk through the huwheat fields.

I haven't donated yet, thinking of doing it though because I really like her videos and I think that she is doing good for our cause

kek'd

She have to go back

she is also way hotter than her sister, fuck those shills claiming otherwise

No, but I respect her since she join with Generation Identity. She went from a dumb lolbertarian, to a civic cuck to an identitarian which is good for our cause considering the following she has

You don't support Trump then? He also likes jews

I don't care about ecelebs, but I do care about shills that use ecelebs as a wedge issue to divide us.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a libertarian, EU-cuck

Not a single day passes without you shilling again.
>142024640
>link
I don't know what to think of this

>I don't care about ecelebs
Why not? they have huge influence, even more so than the media!

Lauren is not Jewish.

webmshare.com/aogyz

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Yes, I donate to her regularly a small amount.

WTF is wrong with you fuckin Austistic faggot.
Don't you have a life?

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

fuck you, poo, I'm gonna start donating too

Most libertarians are dude weed, pro open borders lobertarians

I love this guy

I give her 20% of my salary. I kinda consider it like an alimony. I'm not a creep tho.

great pasta, saved

I stopped my monthly donation of $30 when I found out she wasn't single and likely a coalburner

Rand Paul isn't pro-open borders. also;
>DUDE DUDE LMAO LMAO

>Have any of you ever funded one of Lauren's European vacations?

Can't say that I have.

You're not Finnknight, you're a LARPer

This is a common tactic with Peterson, Shapiro, and basically all our guys. If anything I think all this shilling has made all more aware of what is and isn't an argument. It's fucking hilarious that all this paid shilling is actually having the opposite effect from what's intended.

>likely a coalburner
only in your wicked Anglo fantasies

>likely a coalburner
????? DELET

I've never donated a penny to anyone in any setting, and never will

no why would I Sven, I don't even know her
she's danish btw, you can easily tell

Shapiro is actually an Israeli firster Jew who attacks the alt-right though, he deserves the criticism he gets

GTFO Lauren, you aren't fooling anyone.

Send her back. She be close to you Sven. Win-Win

She is not a coalburner.
Also, what is the connection between her realtionship status and the donations? I don't understand.

only donate to brittany pettibone so she can travel to europe and bang dudes

I hope you people are shillbots or Lauren's family, or else Sup Forums is in way deeper shit than I thought.

>This is a common tactic with Peterson, Shapiro, and basically all our guys.
kill yourself. Those are not /ourguys/.

Difference is Lauren supports white identity politics, is positive to white nationalism, actively volunteers in the European Identitarian movement(literally the movement alt-right/identity evropa copied)
So shilling against her makes no sense.

Shapiro is an actual cuckservative and Peterson is comfy as fuck but not exactly /ourguy/

the chad content consumer

>has literally never seen the Patreon website
>adblocks youtube

Not an argument.

>giving money to anyone who either didn't make me or isn't fucking me

No.

Did she scam you for money?

>don't fight back against obvious /leftypol/ shilling

I'll never pay an internet personality.

No.

when she was first fired from Rebel Media for fighting against the kikes I gave her $500 but when my parents found out about it they made me start paying rent so I haven't been able to give her anymore

the american womyn actually fuck niggers sven, don't take the memes seriously

also this is the one time and this time only I am going to say something nice to you. You drugged therese johaug with that suncream, we all know it was a säpo operation, fuck you sore loser.

We're going to destroy your ass anyhow, nomatter what kinds of cunt ass operation homo s\apo does, we will win swede, because we're the best
>It's typically best to be norse
I know you did it, she was just sunburned

Greeks are worse than other humans

good read

I donated 10$ a month or so ago just to piss off moarpheus

Also for OP

No I have not donated to her, nor have I donated to anyone else.

Been thinking of becoming a patron to based SurviveTheJive though, he definitely deserves more cash for his quality videos.

>Donating money to eCelebs
I would rather spend $5 on a 12 pack of Jalapeno Slim Jims, eat it all in 5 minutes then spew a fiery inferno shit later than give money to random girls online.

Then again, there's so many lonely sad pathetic guys out there who give money to women expecting nothing in return.

take care of you atheltes pekka, sven is pathetic he will try to drug them, beacuse swedes can't jump

That guy is a god among youtubers.

I don't donate to men.

/thread

Where is your precious Northug now?

They do offer an alternative voice to the MSM which is good for our movement, but sometimes people go out of moderation to the point of obsessing with them every day no matter if they are right or wrong on a topic. I also have a /polysci/ background so I analyze stuff independently and sometimes see when shift towards the t_d side that never questions Trump or the RINO side that wrongly questions Trump.

The doomsday larping by ecelebs and anons here also doesn't help.

>she

Oh and i don't like fake blondes

Johaug is waifu

she's basically canadas only journalist

Yeah, he's the greatest.

He doesn't put out enough videos though ;^( But whenever he puts out like a 30 min video on Odin or the might of the Finns then my dick is in diamonds

Alt-right neo-nazi's donating their hard earned money to a Jewish transvestite wealth-sponge.

How ironic.

only accept finnic doctors, even for diarrhea or fish luck

Don't forget Faith

fpbp, i really chortled at this

I've donated 100€ to her so far.

On a serious note, please stop making threads about her. I realize you get paid for doing them, but can't you get a real job? You make 20 Lauren threads in a day. For fucks sake.

>you have to be full white identitarian to be /ourguy/
as long as the academy is overrun by Marxists and the political establishment by globalists, it's profoundly counterproductive to sperg out at people who are only 50-75% on our side.

>that foundation
>that neck

is this a trend? why do women do this?

She's not Jewish, see

>me

Also did anyone else get her panties mailed back used or were they clean?

finn post best post

I'm at 300$ so far. But since last month I started donating 100$/month. Before that 50/month.

Shit I thought it was a turtle neck at first glance. This is why makeup should be banned.

There is no way I could take some ideology hopping ho seriously.

I appreciate Shapiro's fight against the marxists but the way he constantly attacks the alt-right yet refuses to engage them in open debate is annoying. His attitude of not caring about demographics makes him a dangerous figure.

>you have to be full white identitarian to be /ourguy/
yes pretty much, otherwise you're just not part of the problem. just not being part of the problem doesn't make you /ourguy/ or /ourgal/ though

Usually donate about 500$ a week

I want to masterbate to her taking a big black cock.

that is like an entire monthly wage in Hungary though, are you ok?

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

What is this Finns and Lauren meme?

you are cheap user, get your knife if you want, but deep in your hart you know she is going to end up sleeping at my arm, arne't you.

I didn't initially aim for this, but there is where she is going to fall a sleep user.
Her genes drivers her home, she don't want these american nut jobs all demasculined.
She don't want some EU faggots tell she what she wants or not

She can smell it, her nose will put her in the right direction, she wants really bad and big men, she will come here.
In a few months you will get a bed post from here, she wants "dangerous big men", cap this

she's a dane out of her home, she just want what her nature tells her too

she is still libertarian at heart

aint that your whole monthly salary?

It is far from the average monthly wage, our economy is improving :)
Average monthly wage is about 700$ in Hungary.

fuck off, why is it always the americucks???

Good to know I'm not alone

I have donated to the AfD and I'm considering donating to generation identitaire, not youtube vloggers.

I want to lick her armpit desu

>Average monthly wage is about 700$ in Hungary.
yikes, atleast you're based. The next century will be the century of Hungary

>youtube vloggers.
Fuck off, diminishing her like that! She has greater influence than you know.

lmfao you're the fucking cuck loser who gives some random bitch 200$ in exchange for some small talk and to get ignored like a bitch . stop wasting your money and go to your local pub instead of chatting with this whore