Sup Forums approved places to live?

I just hit the last straw, goys.
I found a normie cuckservative qt from tinder who voted trump.
I thought that she would somehow save me from this hole I've dug myself, that she would put to rest all my grievances with wymmen.
Things were going great for about 2 months, she has some intelligence and isn't a feminist cunt.
Then this weekend one of (((those))) days happened.
She came over and instantly started complaining about her feet being cold cause my apt hasn't turned on the heat.
After this, she started crying for a solid 5 minutes because her sister ruined a sweater she likes.
It was about an hour of petty happenings she vented about before I made up some shit about having to give a ride to my nephew.
I've been ignoring her since and I don't think I'll even bother again.

This kike kill zone I'm in is just too far gone for a reasonable person to continue their life here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_fgnORKHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off
we're full

I want live in US of A. Where is the best place and why?

Diversity is our strength

That's wrong. Diversity is the biggest weakness. Mono ethnic/culture state is strength.

It's called a period user. It goes away pretty quick and they all have them everywhere on earth.

Except not in Thailand for some unexplainable reason. It's a mystery

It's called a period. It happens every month. They all do it.

So I should just expect to be an emotional punching bag once a month?

I'd rather plow dozens of asian whores and never see them again

You failed a shit test from a girl. Shows how much of a man you are that you want to leave the US for as simple of a fuckup as that.

Not Estonia, not the Baltics. Fuck off, we're full.

if she is on her period, buy her some ice cream and give her a foot rub.
if not, put your foot down. its a shit test.
either way be a man about it. stop bitching online. this isnt tumblr and we don't care.

thats because the thai are an entirely male species. yes, even their women. esspecially their women

All asians are subhumans, like the Australian aboriginals.

yes Goyim, plow the azn whores

My manhood is measured by my self made success.
Not a 1 inch difference in penis size, tyrone.
These basic whores don't deserve me, but feel free to shit everything around you up while I'm gone.

This man speaks the truth.
Man the fuck up, you little bitch. Diddums, your girlfriend vented to you - because she trusts you enough to put her right. You're supposed to be her rock of stability, not whinging as much as her.

They're full, fuck off.

>My manhood is measured by my self made success.
Judging by your personality from your past couple of paragraphs, I reckon you're just one of them NEETs. Only way I see you getting into Europe is if you smuggle yourself onto a cargoship like the Mexicunt/Slavshit illegals do to the US.

Go fuck off to the obscure Baltics where everyone is emigrating out, high income jobs are non-existent, and the women soo cunty they won't even bother with your complaining ass. In 50 years time, only Slavniggers will be left there.

>urge to procreate intensifies

>German giving solid male advice

they exist! they weren't all cleaned out 70 years ago!

True facts. If you can't handle your girlfriend crying, how the fuck do you think you can handle moving abroad?

This.

And to add - we definitely do not need weak faggots here who can not handle females.

No. Estonia is for Estonians. Period.

>implying this "german" isn't called Jamal or Ahmed

FUCK OFF NIGGER

I'm British, actually.

Sven Jürgenson's urge to sanction you at the UN intensifies

hahaha

Fuck off, noone wants such a pussy in their country.
Maybe Swedes will accept you if you ask nicely.

See

how dare you, don't you want your country to be multi-culti? It's working out great here ya bigoted closeminded racist fucking idiot

i fucking love defeatist nethercucks. soon to be fully BLACKED and TURKED

>scenery
Montana, Hawaii, and Oregon are my favs
>nice people
basically any state that doesn't touch the ocean, besides Nevada

Estonia is for Finland's too, we will go thirsty without you :D

Ebin

The Midwest would be your best bet.

This is OP.

you faggots are funny, I am actually able to get women. I don't put up with their shit because there is always another one a few seconds away.

Keep trying to flex your "manliness" as if you're aware of the slightest thing dealing with women

Press F to pay respect to Zwarte Piet.
F

That was a carnivals outfit friend

Suomi + Viro 4 ever.

Latvia is for you. You can not handle our spirits.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>I am actually able to get women
>too much of a pussy to hold them though
good luck with "resurrecting" the white race, friend

> viro
It is spelled Eesti.
And fuck you and your homo propaganda shit, kike.

FPBP

Estonia is a Finnic Baltic nation, not a place for American mongrels and other European traitors to hide

Im not dutch, Im a proud jewish black man originally from isreal. This country isn't my final destination, I have bigger plans. Youll soon love the multiculti aswell.

Are you in Moscow or Petersburg? What is the daily frequency of blacks on the streets?

My dream is to be found dead and bloated in a hotel room in Pärnu only after I have been dead for weeks face down on a tear-stained mattress, surrounded by empty bottles of Viru Valge and my unsold manuscripts.

Sorry, I was talking to a Finn, so I used Soome keelt. My Eesti keelt is not as good.

good riddance zwarte piet haha.
Im heading a commitee to turn sinterklaas black in Rotterdam (to counter racism). Ive heard from the local authorities ill soon get my way. the plan is the next year the full country if this works

So your girlfriend got her perioid and you sperged out really hard and you're making a post about it? Please go kill yourself. People like you are completely useless in battling the kikes.

Viru Valge is gross.
Try our Moe products or good Russian Vodka. No need to puke yourself to death, even if you are such shallow pleb.
Also, remember that Pärnu is our "get your teeth kicked in" - capital

OK.
Drop homo propaganda, nuke Sweden and we can be friends.

Moscow and even one racial foreigner outside of tourist zone or diplomacy quarter is too much. Been to New Zealand - can't compliment really. The entire British sphere went to shit

This
Commit suicide you ignorant narcissist

I thought that was Narva. I won't drink Russian shit, ever. Fuck Russian and Swedish vodkas.

I shall put in the order to drop a B61 on Malmö immediately. After, can we go mushroom picking on Saaremaa? No homosex, I promise. It's just a dream to pick mushrooms with an Estonian.

>Viro
americucks out, Eesti is only name!

>the entire British sphere went to shit
Pic related

See

Malmo, Stockholm... There is more.
Carpet-nuke it all when southern winds are blowing.

Joining the EEC (EU, for you underage fucks) was the greatest catalyst of change for the Commonwealth. We should never have done it. Our bonds would be so much stronger if we didn't turn our backs on our own people.

Gotta be careful. I don't want the winds to blow the fallout into Soome. Their poro are cute and tasty.

Apology accepted.

Protect your lands man.

The catalyst was USA allowing Jews, Italians, Greeks and Poles in thus starting the mongrel mutt nations and for the British Empire getting on board with Disraeli and transnational trading companies. Britain had niggers, poos and chinks as early as 1700s
What looks even worse are maps of negroid and amerindian admixture in the US

Wisconsin or Michigan if you are far away from Madison, Milwaukee, Flint or Detroit

Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Saginaw, and Kalamazoo need to be on that list.

I recommend Kaleva, MI.

We also call Estonia for Eesti. ''Viro'' is more official, but Eesti is still very commonly used. I think I asked this in school once and got the impression that ''Eesti'' is somehow racist or degrading. Don't ask why.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_fgnORKHg

Fuck you dog :D

Tbh I'm not a heavy drinker and I've no car, so I'm not able to make trips to Eesti.

Finnish tourists come up to me and start speaking Finnish at me, thinking I'm from Finland. This has happened 3 times.

Tell me about it, people that want to run away from their countries because it's cucked are just as bad as the rapefugees.

My Lenna Kuurmaa-fu. She's so adorable.

In the US? Do you look Finnish?

Fuck off don't come here. We are all terrible people and we are also full

>Finnish tourists
>Estonian81.jpg

Yes and yes. I'm shocked each time it happens. I never heard about a Finn voluntarily starting a conversation with a stranger and to have several come up to me and start talking to me in Finnish is just insane (alcohol was involved in each case and hockey in two cases).

Doesn't make you Finnic or entitled to live in Finland/Estonia. Bloodline purity is more important than looks although those two correlate greatly.

Scarlett Johansson - visa denied
Sean Connery - an award in racially purified Britain

Any non-Northern person in Estonia or Finland must be treated with maximum hostility

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hes back

Here, have a Korpi.

FPBP

>entitled to live in Finland
My Finnish passport does.

>passport
Means what exactly? I have several passports doesn't make me a native duh

look at my ID

How can g*rmanics even compete with finnics?

>(alchol was involved
It sounded like fantasy till that. Also don't mind the ''we are full'' australian meme that apparently applies to Finno-Baltics, no we are not. There is room for Sup Forumsacks of Northern European descent. Make a lot of redpilled babies, we are going to need them in the future.

Doesn't make me native, I know, but relatives still there have offered to help me acclimate. There's a job at a pulp mill waiting for me if I want it.

I live in spb and I see 1 or less blacks in a month.

FPBP

You are not a fucking native. It's a good reason enough to ethnically cleanse infiltrators like you with deadly force, if you don't leave within two weeks after declaration of the ethnic state
Take a walk down Nevsky or near Dumskaya at night

Yeah right, why would I go to tourist zones again? How does that count? Every touristic city obviously has lots of international visitors in it's central zones.

>Says a Ruskie who probably has a lake house in Finland.

Calling me, whose parents are off the boat from Finland, an infiltrator is rather ironic coming from a Commie pig who has actually tried to invade Finland.

fpbp

>ethnic Russians are resbonislbe for communism
If you are a full blooded Finn how come you don't speak Finnish?
Those niggers are not tourists, idiot

Bro... if she is worth it you can suck it up. Also no offense you sound like a cuk whining.

Very related, but I'm driving around listening to this.

Täytyy harjoitella enemmän suomenkieltä.

Estonia is Sup Forums approved

Learn to express your thoughts clearly, suka. I say again everything that happens in central zones doesn't count because spb is a touristic city, debil.

I didn't see the fp
Fpbp

fuck off newfag

"Eesti" is a Germanic invention. We are not Eesti, the land where our people live is called Maavald! The Germanics want to lead us astray from our roots, this cannot happen! Eesti is clearly republican garbage, it is incompatible with a proper aristocratic society. When we return to Tradition we cannot use this made up name imposed onto us.

>Maavald
Pouring Land?

There should be no fucking niggers, spics, asians, caucasus apes and other non-Northern elements in Russia with a fucking passport or residence permit, mongoloid. There are fucking niggers and spics in places like Ekaterinburg and Smolensk now. Funny why they would settle given how they get beaten at least once a month