>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep18
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates river using pontoon bridge, liberates Marat&Madhlum villages. SDF expands control over industrial site
2 cargo planes with supplies&equipement land on airport
RU media:US asked RU to meet and discuss future of DeZ
SAA liberates 10 villaged in NW DeZ. Ru Mod:50
Pentagon:RU bombed SDF!- RU denied:We bomb only terrorist&inform US of strikes
>3 Al-qaeda leaders assasinated in Idlib in 1 week
>BBC:Destruction of Raqqa exceeds that of Mosul
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates Um Tin and Al-Nabatiya towns
>Reports of jihadist build up near Golan Hights,SAA readies its forces
>E Ghouta:SAA detonates tunnel used by rebels in Ayn Tarma
>Reports:US forces withdrew from Az-Zaqf village near Iraqi border, part of US-Russian agreement on deconfliction zones
>RU Mod:54 rebels surrender to Gov. Small groups of IS fighters in DeZ also surrender
>journalist:Germany sent weapons to rebels via balkan route
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27_Dypkgo
youtube.com/watch?v=YjmKM6ePdOA
strawpoll.me/13959838
youtu.be/Amj69daZJhY
twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/909673192071008256
youtube.com/watch?v=7JGkAU79mEM
youtu.be/SBUO_oVrho8
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/909887793794514946
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white
>10/10 looks
>faithful
>respect gun ownership
>know how to use weapons
>can protect themselves and their families
>kill Ar*bs on a daily basis
Remind me again why the Kurds don't deserve their own homeland?

Ass*d has already lost.

>be me
>on my merry way home from work
>"oh boy! Finally a long day of work is over! I surely hope I didn't miss anyhing impor-"
>HEADLINE: SAA HAS CROSSED THE EUPHRATES

WHAT DID I MISS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

SAkike
Jewy Jew

Filtered

kurds don't exist.

Press f to pay respects for Farfour,who died a martyr fighting those zionist pigs
youtube.com/watch?v=kW27_Dypkgo

¡Hemos pasado! you commie bastards

>Al*wite cuisine

*crosses your river*

ONE THING

I DONT KNOW WHY

Hey faggots my name is Rifaat and I hate every single one of you. All of you are Sunni, Salafist Turks who spend every second of their day reading stupid ass hadiths. You are everything bad in the Levant. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pro-Hezbollah Lebanese Instathot? I mean, I guess its fun making fun of Assadis because of your own insecurities, but we just took Deir ez Zoir. This is even worse than jerking off to al Amaq releases.
Don't be a stranger, just hit me with your best shot. I was a captain in Suheil's Tigers, and decorated at the siege of Kuweirs Air base. What battles did you fight, other than "Jacking off to youtube videos of Nusra gopro videos? " I also win straight victories, and have Russian air power on call (comrades just supported me, shit was so cash). You are all just musalaheen who should just istishadei yourselves, shukran for listening. Pic related, it's me and my secularism.

I wish smelly redditors could leave

But you can't cross the river!

ASSAD will never escaped from BBC

>pic of rescued priest(bearded guy)

Geez, what a manlet, considering Delfin Lorenzana(right of him) is 5'8"

>trying to steal our allies Israel's land
S

Thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=YjmKM6ePdOA

escape*

War over by Christmas?

>not paying respect to jew eating martyr Assud too

>duhhhh, I'm a filthy Ar*b, how do I run a nation without installing a absolute monarchy supported by savage tribes and the clergy?

FREE KURDISTAN
7 DAYS

F

lol no

>Will Barzani call referendum off?
strawpoll.me/13959838

F

Depends on how well the Euphrates goes as well as what happens in Ildib. Plus what Turkey plans to do with the Kurds if they go through with the independence vote

Assad is too alpha to get cucked you dip, he'd make his loyal Ba'athists chop off the black logs of them niggers

Just ignore them and they will leave

F

Not much! youtu.be/Amj69daZJhY
No other info just two villages. We have been debating over what SDF will do and recent Ru MOD declaration over the so called airstrike on SDF

BIJI SEROK APO

DEATH TO (F)ERSIANS

DEATH TO TURKS

CURSE THE ARABS

VICTORY FOR ROJAVA

Nice

Sorry for taking so long, but from previous brea for polandbrod:

twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/909673192071008256

I always knew Mr. Krabs was a jew with that long CROOKY nose

Enrico

Polandbro! some footage from SDF in DeZ youtube.com/watch?v=7JGkAU79mEM

shit thread.

It certainly was an airstrike and it's definitely a lone building in a dessert. I have to go sleep soon, so won't bother wik Wikimapia now, but bookmared and will check it out later, cheers

>there are "nations" that don't belong to Eransha-
No.

Somebody want to take this to Ivan S on twitter?

it's a reasonably biggish story, I would imagine. Kurds lying about advances, USA co-operating with ISIS, Russians did nothing wrong (kremlin must pay then I say the russians did something right).

Ah good to hear. So they have drafted a map on what territory belongs to SAA then?
By the way romanibro, seen the latest Flip digest?

Yeah, actually first thing I see from SDF "operations" from almost a week. We'll see tommorow

Found some good footage of the Afghan civil war on YT yesterday.

>youtu.be/SBUO_oVrho8

If you thought Aleppo was bleak check out Kabul.

F

The new map is in OP, check it out! Nope I haven't, post it?

What happened here?

>I-I IS T-TRUE G-GUYS
>SOMEGUY ON TELEGRAM TOLD ME

twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/909887793794514946

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE SADDAMIST JIHADIST

YA BASHAR

;_;

Christmas 2025 maybe.

allright it's kinda long
Marawi:
>troops capture main Maute command center
>troops also captures the Bato Mosque after a 5 hour firefight, one in 3 strongholds that has fallen the past few days. Other strongholds include Jamaitul Islamiyah Marawi Foundation and Jamaitul Philippine Al-Islamiya
>CATHOLIC PRIEST THAT WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE, CHITO SUGANOB, HAS BEEN RESCUED
>668 terrorists killed
>along with him was a teacher from the Dansalan College
>troops uncovers numerous ratholes and improvised tunnels connecting former strongholds
>some terrorists in Marawi have sent surrender feelers to military
>many of the recovered weapons from Maute happens to have marks indicating they were government weapons. AFP will investigate on who could have been the person to have sold those
>Duterte to skip UN assembly to deal with Marawi crisis
>Maute group still putting up strong resistance in Marawi

Commies:
>NPA rebels attack solar farm in Cadiz City
>cop abducted by NPA freed in Compostela Valley

Drug war(for anyone interested):
>Duterte government proposes to give Commission of Human Rights a 1.000 peso annual budget($20)
>Duterte proposes realigning CHR budget to buy cops body cameras
>Duterte likens CHR chairman to a pedophile

Picture of rescued priest

It's Mazlum, not Madhlum wtf
Anyway he's seriously reposting any claim he gets his eyes on. It's useful.

haha bilibenis in muh sg? XD
mage ur obn dread :DDDD

What party are the filmers and fighters from? It sounds like they're speaking Pashto.

what's with all the kurdposting ? when do we gas them like saddam did ?

I tried to do Assad wallpaper, but it didnt work out as well as i hoped it would, it pretty poor. Il try and fix it tommorow, if any of you think this has potential to look good. So what do you say ?

>rebels attack solar farm

also suggest how to make it better

I think some of their consonants get combined differently from English, so it can get translated weirdly. I think 'dh' is actually a 'z' sound.

to harness the energy of Allah

>>CATHOLIC PRIEST THAT WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE, CHITO SUGANOB, HAS BEEN RESCUED
kek! The last person you expect to survive this and he freaking did it! Since the first incursion he was taken and we all considered him dead by default over how things were going.. Good for him!

How many fighters are there still left? Don't mind them lad, we all love your updates

I like the idea, but I agree, it can be better.

it's the SA kike at it.. some user had a screen when he forgot to change flag

Number of dead terrorists is actually at 673

More stuff on Marawi
>10 foreign fighters still in Marawi, mostly Malaysians or Indonesians
>atleast 45 hostages left
>3 Marawi siege leaders dead(Abdullah Maute and 2 of his brothers), 2 still fighting(Omar Maute and Isnilon Hapilon)

You didn't get many (You)s

Jej, looks like kurdposter got b&

I want to repopulate Syria!!!

You post it like there is something wrong with it.

REEEEE not in /sg/!
>t. Bongroach
Wherever he may be.....

make assad the baselayer, increase transparency and use his face to fill the whole frame.
then add the city and tank. maybe city last as it has a continuous tone across the whole frame .

>kek! The last person you expect to survive this and he freaking did it! Since the first incursion he was taken and we all considered him dead by default over how things were going.. Good for him!
Yup, I was quite surprised to read this. I thought the poor bastard had been perished long ago

>How many fighters are there still left? Don't mind them lad, we all love your updates

I don't really know if I should trust their estimated on how many militants there are left. They said there were 40-60 militants left a month ago when the kill count was 550. But right now they say 50 to 60. It's nearing its end considering all the gainz in the past week

>reifags

what puzzeled me at first was how some sympathizers could get inside and join the fighters besides gov positions...

I'm guessing this will end quick if the gov accepts their their surrender

>Pic related, it's me and my secularism.
It was a good pasta.

imagine someone in a bullet proof vest sitting next to you. someone wants to shoot u? and u come sit here? ffs, i'll stab u if u don't fuck off

Ukrainian army is a joke.

never heard of the pinoy space program and the cosmic commie pirates?

In all seriousness, they do it because they love sabotaging government assets and keep people poor because they are a bunch of sadists

Where?

>what puzzeled me at first was how some sympathizers could get inside and join the fighters besides gov positions...
What you mean? That some got into the city?

nop

either deported to somalia or kill

that was my reaction when I saw it a day or two ago. scifi solarfarm

You get to know Arab Morrocan (moroccan baathist) is your workmate in Germany. What do?

But it's not just SA kike, it's also the dedicated kurdposter. However looks like he caught a b&.

is that spain?

I thought i could make him a bit smaller, make the tank picture stand out more, and maybe make hit hair transparent aswell, move the text to the bottom maybe, and try to make his facial features stand out more. Im also not really happy with the tank picture, originally i thought of putting saa parade/marching picture while holding a flag, but couldnt find a suitable one, perhaps one of you could provide such photo

>moroccan baathist
no such thing

Why Somalia?

no.

Yeah I see him now.
Never mind

What do you think Assad's IQ is

Varg is /SAA/

why do you swamp people work here. i thought wages are higher in your wallow...

don't remember where I've read that while under siege, some terrorists sympathizers managed to join them in the city

Ah, all the info given by "Did I mention that I don't support ISIS?! Bcause I don't!" twitter account.

yeah, he's just an useful idiot

delete