I was browsing Sup Forums at university today when all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me and a...

I was browsing Sup Forums at university today when all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me and a rather large short haired xer walked through into the computer lab. I saw xer small dark, beady eyes look aggressively around the room, scanning for anything that xe might take offense to, then suddenly they snapped to my monitor, the anime and swastikas alerted xer right away, xer shitlord alarm went off! Waddling over to me with a huff and a puff, pins clinking and clanking together, ripped pantyhose streching to the breaking point under the pressure of xer's girthy legs, at least a foot in diameter. Xe comes up to behind me and stand with hands on xer hips, "GET OUT." xe screamed at the top of xer lungs at me. "GET THE %@$& OUT OF THIS LIBRARY!" I was stunned, mentally i had thought i was prepared for this, but once confronted with it in person I buckled: "uhh M-ma'am I'm just browsing some anime f-forums" I stumbled with the words, intensely cowed by xer powerful oderous presence. "I KNOW WHAT THAT SITE IS IT'S THE Sup Forums AND I KNOW YOU ARE A N*ZI! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LIBRARY BEFORE I CALL FOR MUSCLE!"
I didn't know what to do, so I apologised, quickly logged off the computer grabbed my binder and pencils and left, forgetting my recharger cord for my cellphone attached to the computer.

I wasn't ready for xer, Sup Forums and i folded under pressure, now I feel like a shell of a man, thinking I should just an hero.

I am not sure if you are joking but i assume that there are situations like that going on somewhere in canada or USA. First of all ask yourself
>do i really need to go to collage?
And then start improving your life. Work experience and actualy skills are valued much more on the job market than some piece of useless paper. Collages are just extension of adolescence anyway.

I'm completely serious, and I am almost done so no harm no foul. Can't wait to get out. BTW this isn't Pooland so we need degrees to get jobs.

>do i really need to go to collage?

dunno why you think only degenrate xir's and co. should have college degrees. if anything we need more sanity at our universities, not less.

>BTW this isn't Pooland so we need degrees to get jobs.
Well, you are not on a job market currently so how do you know? Also in pooland literally everyone has master degree. It's so common that it's shameful to not have one. Except guys that started their career early have much it much better because they started early and didn't wasted any time.

brainwashing or not, they're still the best way for the average person to move upward.

Collages in usa are so corrupted that there is no reversing it back. What you need to do is make those collages collapse and build new ones or just orient your job market on alternative education.
You can learn almost every skill via internet these days.

don't give me that bullshit. colleges are not going to "collapse" if a few people stop attending. sanity is increasingly underrepresented.

They gonna collapse if the government stop funding them and government stop funding them if they go dangerously insane.
Just vote for the right people.

10/10 shitposting

In the future everything will be standardized tests and brain scans to see if you are good or not. in the mean time we (white males) must ensure we (white males) have a place in the university forum. Thanks.

Can't tell if serious or bait.

If serious, OP confirmed beta. That's 1 more femawhale that feels it is superior to everyone and OP let it happen.

c'mon leaf you should have told xer to fuck off!

What was I going to do, huh?

Lets see how YOU react when you are in that position.

They are very physically intimidating and they cause a scene at the drop of a hat. I didn't want to be THAT GUY and be yelled at.

i'd rather they didn't. doesn't really make me look good if my alma mater gets shut down for insanity and corruption.

Why didn't you just drop her with a straight to the chin then put your hands up and yell "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! WHO THE FUCK ELSE WANTS TO STEP TO A TRUE WARRIOR!!"
>sees flag
Oh yeah, youre a leaf, of course you didn't do anything.

>Lets see how YOU react when you are in that position.

personally i'd never get in that situation because i'm not stupid enough to browse Sup Forums in public.
and you weren't even on your own computer, it's like literally asking some feminazi computer admin to spy on you.

>posts a picture of a laughing Brit
>mocks the British Loyalist Canadian
Rebel Amerikun pls

Maybe tell her to be quiet. It's a libary where people want to learn. Then ignore her.
If she keeps screaming she will be kicked out.
As simple as that.

> people not knowing to shut the fuck up when they're in the library

don't even get me started.....

Not really, there is not one to complain to and all the other people were looking at ME like I was the problem, you don't understand, these xer's really know how to use social pressure to get their way. I had never had it happen to me before, I thought i would react calm and cool like you, germanbro, but I freaked out!

Yeah I see.
Just try to give less of a fuck.

At my university this wouldn't have happend. We have no fat xer sjw cunts.
Maybe because we are law students who aren't completely degenerate. We are mostly white and polite.
The nonwhites are well-mannered and good looking too.
It's like paradise compared to your leaf university user.
Good luck next time leaf.

You were not mentally prepared for conflict so you backed down, its normal.
Now you probably feel like shit, it's understandable but don't get too upset about it.

However do try to harden your mental fortitude,people will try to walk over you all the time you need to be ready and lern to stand your ground for you own good.

it's ok to tell people to fuck right off. you don't have to explain shit to people. tell them to mind their own fucking business, and fuck off. if the fat bitch assaults you, protect yourself.

lol implying you would do as you say...

tough internet warriors

But they are kinda right.
This is a lesson you must learn.
See it not as a defeat but as a lesson.

Next time tell her in a polite way to mind her own business. The other people will undestand. Nobody likes obnoxious fat cunts.
Let her chimp out. She won't get far in life. It's a university and not a kindergarden.
Or are you leafs already that cucked?

>I was browsing Sup Forums at university
That is pretty stupid.
>all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me and a rather large short haired xer walked through into the computer lab.
So you are not in the STEM area, there is no xer land whale or lefty propaganda in the STEM area, people are just too busy for these bullshits and this means you are moat certainly wasting your time and your parents' money, the fact you brows Sup Forums at uni confirms everything.

almost*

I guess that you have never heard of Mizzo or Evergreen then because both are going under this year as a result of Cultural Marxism on campus that has driven off the real students and donors

Le cringe

no way this is real, life isn't that funny
write a book user

You mean a biopic?

My whole life is full of spaghetti

Neck yourself, problem solved. Leave a lengthy suicide note blaming transfat xer for triggering you. Win-win.

not a bad idea

You're a faggot