When did you realize (((THICC))) is a Jewish movement to turn white men into race-mixing subhuman wiggers

When did you realize (((THICC))) is a Jewish movement to turn white men into race-mixing subhuman wiggers

Instantly.

In my mind, if that thing excites you beyond a one night stand (just for the pics and story) you're already subhuman

Too THICC, that's not attractive.

It only works on men who didn't spend a few years of their youth in South America getting the big booty out of their system.

How the fuck do you even end up with that kind of shape? It looks like God just slapped a slightly overweight upper body on a massively obese pair of legs.

The whole idea of liking women with big butts is literally nigger standards.

You are medically retarded if you think women who are "THICC" are attractive. I mean this in the most medical sense, you literally have a mental disorder.

Men alway liked thicc women minus that 80s gay ass "fashion" shit that we had to bear with

I would literally have "Nigger Standards" in the new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

That is literally untrue.

Men have never liked "thicc" women.

Only the British are known to have liked lards and they were not "thicc" by any means. The lards were liked for wealth status, so it wasn't legitimate attraction anyway.

Women with enormous asses have estrogen imbalances

Just another form of dysgenics

THICC girls look kind of nasty. STICC is whrre its at

Unironically, STICC women are the evolutionary ideal.

no fap is getting harder OP girl has HIPS FOR BREEDING

Larger hips are associated with a large rate of infertility and miscarriages.

You're retarded.

Look at Asians. Thank me later, evolutionarily illiterate moron.

e x t r a t h i c c

If you like big ass more than big tits then you are not white

If you cant see bone, shes a fat roastie

Skelly is what peak female performance looks like

thicc is a gateway drug to sodomy
reject jewish brainwashing, ignore sodomite orders

yeah no

this

>"Realize"
As if it wasn't a given

Iceland = not white
Argentina = White
Egypt = White
US = not white

>NORKS BUTTS

TRULY The Best Korea. Based.

I thought that at first, but then I noticed that 'thicc' negresses are pure fat, when a white girl becomes 'thicc' it is usually muscle. For me, at least, the whole 'thicc' thing has made negresses look even worse

Explain this then.

>tfw you can trick pol into liking literally anything by saying it's a jewish conspiracy

(((Who))) produces writes manufactures promotes distributes and sells the Taylor Swift product?

Any white man who doesn't think she's hot as hell is probably a small dicked virgin faggot.
I'd give anything to impregnate this goddess.

bosnia, montenegro, albania, kosovo and macedonia confirmed turks.

She looks fat and skinny at the same time

In my mind, if that thing excites you, you're already a subhuman.

Nice

>steak with ketchup

Is that tay?

>when a white girl becomes 'thicc' it is usually muscle
Muscle looks like muscle
swole girl > thicc lass

WW3 sides already formed.

>small boobs

Sweet Jesus.

When I found out that slimmer girls correlate with the girl having a higher IQ then I realized that they are trying to get us to be niggers.

Stupid sexy seahawks fans.
Thicc is the original meme, pic related.

This.
Asian lovers are pedophiles and dicklets.

I want some fat to slap.
A pony tail to pull and some fat tits to squeeze.
Such were the standards of men not so long ago.
Why the fuck do you think they used to wear these huge ass robes with metal structures in them.
Fucking autistic dicklets.

THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/THICC/

At least your dick will get past her butt.

0/10 thread OP

daily reminder that this is african peak performance female, this is where you get those standards from nigger.

>those things are roaming the streets in ghettos
It's kinda scary to think about it.

Is she shitting cotton balls

Sha-nae-nae like her a scared white boi.

Seriously, that is what (((they))) made to be the ideal body type nowadays, fucking bestiality.

Blood found in steaks are full of viruses, parasites, and female growth hormones. By not eating your steaks well done with ketchup, you are making yourself sick, infertile, and malleable.

>Asian lovers are pedophiles and dicklets.
Truth right here. Almost every White male who marries an Asian woman is a weak beta. Asian women marry for money and their own personal advancement. They're like Jewish women minus the big noses and body odor.

yes kafir turn your women into skeletons

Hour glass figures have been an ancient standard of beauty and fertility

And ketchup is full of corn-syrup and preservatives. I don't even put that pungent shit on my fries, mayo is the superior condiment for that.

>3/4ths to 2018
>still liking chest fat
soyboy detected

I don't mind desu. As long as it has any shape it can be thick or thin. Just don't be flat or cottage cheese

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABUTT

S.s..sauce?
Quickly please.
For research purposes.

B R E E D

FAT

Actually skinny girls with small hips have a bigger chance to have a cesarian, thus lowering chances for the small girl to have a baby again.. Thanks to modern medicine we are seeing rise in girls with small hips !

>larger hips = more miscarriages and infertility

>look at Asians, the most infertile things on the planet with the smallest secondary reproductive organs.

Look at niggers. Thank me later, evolutionary illiterate moron.

Sabrina Monique

I'd be a race traitor for her

Thx OP just vomited

Damn.

I've always thought thicc is disgusting as fuck
THICC IS CODE FOR NIGGER MEAT

Your trying to hard with your posts shill.

Accept 2D, it's LITERAL perfection

barf

>that 80s gay ass "fashion" shit

Women in the 80s were more attractive than any other decade in recent (100 years) history.

Marry the ass, buy the tits. Do you even trophy wife?

truth hurts primate

Nice way of saying "i have a small dick and scared of black men"

I'll fuck/fap to whatever I want nigger. Trying to control what others think is nigger-tier ideology.

You must love Hillary Duff

>still a virgin weeb

you are the same as a subhuman non-white in my eyes

Fake tits are gross and there's a risk that your child won't be able to breastfeed and will be feed (((formula))).

Ok but ok can you not be into this? I love small skinny girls too but mmm

Ducking virgin

Bow down before the pale white lich queen of the west.
Niglets have smaller heads (less brains) which makes nigger birth so easy even though the woman is made wrong

t. Dicklet virgin

amputee fetish

Being human doesn't make me feel bad. Knowing you'll never get laid, even after orbiting those fat bitches for so long hurts you though. And just a reminder, the eternal Anglo is better than the barbarian G*rman.

There's literally nothing wrong with liking a nice ass

The thick meme is warranted the reason you're outbreeded by niggers is probably because they have wider hips and less birth complications because of it. Maybe if you faggots started selecting for thickness we'd have thick women. But you fags are too busy on tits. If you have a problem with thickness ure just stupid. It's about how wide the birthing canal is. Good look having retarded kids that need to be c- sectioned out of the womb prematurely because you want a chick with guy hips

this is what most qt 20 something wives turn into if you don't exercise them. stay on her, lads.

What are my chances with a T H I C C wemen if my penis cant reach the end of a paper roll

Nice try low test beta

>those nips
holy crap