Kantai Collection KanColle

How do we teach Taisho era ships how to use computers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPxpNIkzOY
exhentai.org/g/938131/afafce6b5b/
youtu.be/PqfiJ8vAP4c?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe they can't understand anything because everything is in fucking Japanese? How about some fucking English for once.

ITT: Teaching Japanese grandmas how to use a pasocom.

I don't think they'll be any more fluent in English than in Japanese, user.

They're all physically young, they should be able to learn well enough if they try

What about Houshou?

If Kongou can learn to use a computer, Houshou can too.

you are lying. Go to Sup Forums and you will be amazed at how inept some people that should know better can be.

I've never been to Sup Forums, but I'm pretty sure being able to use an Internet Browser requires a lot less learning than what Sup Forums discussions entail.

I like my Akagi fat and lazy.

Young Houshou a cute.

Are you implying she's not young anymore?

Kill Kaga

meant for

None of the kanmusu are young. I don't see why Houshou would be.

So I guess the last thread getting deleted means it doesn't matter how much new material is posted, shitposters can still kill it.

They're physically young, that's what matters.

US Navy coming through.

Not THAT young, anyway.

Actually, I want to make sure it was you so I succeeded. Stop ban evading faggot, you're just making shit worse.

Looks young to me.

I keep on reading "Fight" as "Eight" because nips can't into cursive.

Don't let her deceive you, she's just an old hag. At least the Kongous and Nagatos has the body of a super models, but she doesn't.

Because of shit game spam. That's why it got deleted.

>7+ tries to beat e7
I require your AMERICAN blessings.

This "spam" you're talking about was only 3 posts.

>game spam
That's what he wants you to think. It was just copy pasta from reddit.

>7+ tries to beat e7
Hahahhahahahaha;___;

We need more yuri pictures of Iowa and Kongou!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPxpNIkzOY

Just put it on loop.

I thought you were done.

The spam went on for like half the thread. Fuck off.

No it didn't you faggot shithead. The only spam was the copy pasting shit the faggot at the end was getting from reddit.

>old hag

Are you mixing me up with Yamashiri user? I know he's done.

If that was such a problem they could just delete the game related posts, but they don't.

Doesn't change the fact that it was not game talk. No one talked about the game, except the retard who pasted stupid stuff from reddit.

No I just thought you were done with hard by now.

>Houshou
>not an old hag
Just because she's not the oldest one doesn't mean she's not a hag.

BULLY THE YAMASHIRI

Thank you kind user for yesterday in pushing me to keep farming. Finally got Arashi, and hopefully Akizuki will follow.

If I fail tonight I'm clearing on Kuso. I'm out of time.

>Spamming generic American shit

Shaefur dispray.

What are you using anyway?

Do you accept?

But I prefer Nowacchi.

I'd that old hag.

exhentai.org/g/938131/afafce6b5b/
Would you a Bucky?

Disgusting, in more ways than one.

I was using STF (Akitsushima + 3-4BB + 1CV/2CVL) + (Hayasui + 2DD + 1-2 Tone-class + 0-1 fBB + Ooyodo), but I ran out of both fuel and Hayasui barrels a long time ago.

Now I'm running (Akitsu Maru + 4CV + Maya) + (2DD + 1-2 Tone-class + 1-2 fBB + Ooyodo) and just hoping for air strike memes.

Hi Nagato.

I already married her.

Don't call her that.

>chinkshit

I NEED DOUGAS

DOUGAS OF KAMIKAZE PLAYING MAHJONG

I'm an old hag myself, so we would match quite well.

Yes.

But not that one.

I know how you feel.

No kamo?

Everyone now agrees that Kongou and Iowa are the perfect yuri lovers!

>Akitsu maru
Why? Does she get some special routing?

>No kamo?
He mentioned Akitsushima right in the first sentence.

Yes, also glad it didn't make Iowa apologize but instead just wanted to make peace.

But Me too, though I like all four of them.

But its cute.

Everyone now agrees that you should fucking off yourself with a nuclear warhead just so you erase every single trace of your lineage.

Well fuck, I'm blind.

Running kidou with kamo + BBV + Zuikaku K2A + Taihou + Maya + Akitsu Maru here. It's probably the best fleet to take to E7.

Only her lesbian lovers are allowed to call her that, like Arashi.

Why are you angry at love?

Mounting 2 Reppuu and FCF on Akitsu Maru frees up 2 bomber slots on the carriers for a bigger chance of airstrike meming. Plus with that setup you'll rarely go I node anyway, so Kamo isn't that useful.

Either way, I won't pretend I won't be disappointed, but I also won't be devastated if I have to clear on Kuso. I've gotten 3U and all the new ships except Iowa already. The Kantai Collection will still be complete, so it's still a strategic victory even if it's a tactical defeat.

Nice senpai desu

>thinks people get mad at the content
We just get tired of your autism.

What a kuso Kiso.

Iowa is for _______________.

I dont mind yuri but you are annoying as fuck

>I've gotten 3U and all the new ships except Iowa already.

You two realize that he understands this, and this is the exact reason he still posts right?

Yuri love with Kongou!
Oh more yuri lovers? Please share your yuri love with everyone!

>FCF
Don't bother with that, use route support instead. It's not as useful in kidou as it is for suijou. And with that fleet I've been thrown off from I only twice in no fewer than 15 sorties.

He posts even when people ignore him.

Retards like this don't care whether people give them attention or not. It just feels better to insult him a bit, even if I know it's useless. It's better than be a sitting duck.

>TFW bullying Tenryuu has become so acceptable for you that you fap to the meme50 every day

How long until they add Kongou lines about Iowa in the game?

Fuck off Yodo.

I was trying to get a second Shioi and Seiran, since the Seiran I had was very helpful in E-5. I gave up after the third Yuu though, since I needed to move on. In retrospect, this was one of many mistakes that led to my current fuel situation.

Double CV Hime usually taihas at least one of the girls, and I used up all my repair goddesses and crews during the STF runs.

Never.

The day you kill yourself.

Just remember. This is the easy event.

Shigure is the cutest, right?

Drop to 2 CV and make sure you get 396+ fighter power. Use this setup:

>Double CV Hime usually taihas at least one of the girls
I think I got more taihas with Wo kai at first node than with CV hime. RNG's ways are truly impenetrable.

That was my initial composition, but giving the double CV hime two more chances to hit via shelling phase II meant I was getting through a lot less.

youtu.be/PqfiJ8vAP4c?t=29

Don't forget to microwave your Shiggy for optimal results.

Double wolocaust is horrid too, but getting sent back at the 1st node costs a lot less fuel than getting sent back at the preboss node.

Nope, she's pure evil.

I feel cheated just as much, since I spend days sparkling the girls, and getting sent back after the first node usually means hours lost for nothing.

That fleet is supposed to avoid double CV hime node like 80% of the time. You didn't give Kamo a flying boat or something?

YES

>sparkling for combined fleet
You deserved what you got.