Kaguya Chapter 20

A bit early this week, enjoy.

thanks OP

How cute.

This one actually had a TL note in the raw for whatever reason.

She is just perfect.

Son of a bitch!

Yeah, she is smart all right.

>3min-5min between each picture
I'll fucking end you

This chapter makes me hate myself for forgetting most of the french i've learned. All that time and effort gone to waste

I got a C for french and that's only because my teacher allowed us to cheat for the test because we were all garbage.

Her name is in Japanese order on this page for some reason, even though they use Western order for Shirogane's name this chapter. I'll fix it later.

Forget to clean this one up?

Not only at school. Got a B in an O level. Certainly it's no DELF but still. I can grasp the context of something written but my vocabulary isnt that good and dont get me started on actually keeping up in a conversation, both listening and speaking.

What a smug lady killer

I sure hope Kaguya'll get pissed and whack that french whore.

Someone else is working on it, if I waited for all the redraws to be done this dump would be happening tomorrow.

Fake out successful.

OH SHIT

whoops

Called it No way someone like Kaguya would let her man getting insulted like that.

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

KOWAI!

Damn, calm down Sera.

That's all for this week. Next week, Kaguya will have lead color, which if you don't know how the magazines work is a very big deal and means that for once, Japan does not have shit taste. Volume 1 has finally been reprinted and Volume 2 is up for preorder now if anyone's interested in buying them.

Thanks for the dump man

>Japan's victory
kek

Jesus Christ this is painful to look at.

I take it this is your first thread.

Rekt

DOUBLE REKT

FATALITY

kaguya is delivering a jojo repeat punch type beating

nippon banzai

>Japans Victory

Thanks for the dump.

>What did you say about him you little bitch? I'll have you know I'm a...
I'm at work, or I'd make a full edit

Nice seeing Kaguya defending her man. Guess she will wear the pants in the relation then.

NIPPON NO. 1

I'm just glad we have someone translating it.

>There are people who didn't read manga like this when they had to

>no brown skin
>no Arabian
>not a single male student grow neck beard
>not a single female student wearing hijab

Are they even French at all?

Suave as fuck.

Holy shit I lost it at that last panel.

They're always redrawn when it gets released on Batoto anyway, it's just like a preview for the dump.

NIPPON BANZAI

FUCKING FRENCH CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS

this is a work of fiction, so there are bound to be some discrepancies.

i'm sure the next chapter will show all the french students praying to Allah, like good Frenchmen.

>losing to Japan
>the Nazi territory of Franch

>Uncut version in July
Oh boy, hope it's pasta level

That's a cute waifu he just won

How to spot a crossie scum.

french worship islam is common knowledge pleb

>Incredible popularity
Yay

It's a high class richfag school, only pure Frenchmen allowed.

>implying rich saudi families won't send their son and daughter for "culture exchange"

Students on a cultural exchange program in France wouldn't come on a cultural exchange program to Japan.

My french was horrible, at most I can introduce myself and say I cant speak french. So could someone tell what everyone was saying in french?

is them thanking her for setting up the party, and her telling them that it's their pleasure to have them and to let her know if they need anything.
is Fujiwara being an otaku.
is her saying she likes Japanese stuff and wants to study in Japan.
Anything Shirogane says should be obvious enough that it doesn't need spelling out.

They have a pretty equal standing, Shirogane was just at a huge disadvantage since he was basically in foreign land

According to the author's Twitter, it's just going to include some scenes after where the chapter ends. It won't have anything like uncensoring the bubbles.

Thanks user. I should probably try to learn some french again, seeing as I didnt learn shit in highschool due to the teachers.

>No punctuation
>Mass quoting
>Not being crossie.

No one give a fuck crossie. Go back to Sup Forums

GG NO RE

Anarchy rises?

And thus, the ib of banter born.

That "How cute" caught me off guard

>comme c'est mignon

>Hahaha, whatever you say
Ice cold.

That reminds me of that 4koma where gyaru speak about quantum physics.

aHoly fuck, the french was actually mostly decent.

If we ever get an anime, this chapter is going to be painful with VA's trying to speak in french.

the 'comme c'est mignon' will make it worthwhile though

what does the sound effect in the bottom left panel mean?

Kaguya grabbing her shoulder.

Fujiwara is spot on, that's why anime and manga in the west are not bringing in the cash for the companies, they just don't know how to sell it.

So the Principle is confirmed for antagonist? Battle arc when?

Thanks

Fujiwara is smarter than Sup Forums or most of western anime fanbase.

Thank you.

Someone explain the principal's plan to me, because I'm not understanding how giving them only three days warning is factoring in.

He wanted to see how Shirogane would perform under pressure.

Perfect.

I feel sorry for the French SC President.

How does Aka keep making such cute girls

Kaguya completely losing her shit is good times.

Got here late, but it's time.

Wow, good thing I learn French before. Reading other language and understanding it feels great. Is this what learning a language feels like

Should I learn moonspeak

>come to Japan
>expect the host to speak your native language
yeah, no. Fucking westerners.

It was specifically for the French class, though, so it is expected on a certain level.

I was the other way around, I know moonrunes but I don't know French.

Knowing hyper-competent Kaguya, she probably has well over 300 confirmed kills, and master level proficiency in every gun, weapon system and martial art known to modern armies.

she knows where you live too