What does Sup Forums think of the Sonic Attack in Cuba?

Any new updates or conclusions on what happened in Cuba?
Several Diplomats from US and one from Canada, were apparently
victims of a Sonic Attack
>Of the 21 medically confirmed U.S. victims, some have permanent hearing loss or concussions, while others suffered nausea, headaches and ear-ringing. Some are struggling with concentration or common word recall, the Associated Press has reported.
>Still, the attacks have led to growing concern on Capitol Hill. On Friday, five Republican senators sent a letter to Mr. Tillerson asking that he expel all Cuban diplomats in the United States and, if Cuba does not take tangible action, close the American Embassy in Havana.
>State Department officials have yet to suggest that the Cuban government was behind the attacks.
>'The Attack'
>Rex W. Tillerson said during an appearance on CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday that such a closing was “under evaluation.”
“It’s a very serious issue with respect to the harm that certain individuals have suffered,” he said. “We’ve brought some of those people home. It’s under review.”
Original
nytimes.com/2017/09/17/us/politics/tillerson-cuba-embassy.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/politics&action=click&contentCollection=politics®ion=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront
foxnews.com/science/2017/09/18/scientists-still-baffled-by-mysterious-sonic-weapon-attack-on-us-embassy-in-cuba.html
Archived
archive.is/Ngtck
archive.is/cCP0q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1P3FsLMKwJE
youtube.com/watch?v=zH3njbnFJHw
archive.is/9qCWr
nytimes.com/2002/05/07/world/washington-accuses-cuba-of-germ-warfare-research.html?mcubz=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomological_warfare#Cold_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=1P3FsLMKwJE

Surprised the Cubans want to help us out finding the perps.

I think it means that (like the link said) its either a rogue entity, the Russians, or the Chinese.

someone let a microwave open

thats what happens when you litter shitty bugs all around these people
the cheap fucks emit sounds that slowly fuck them up over time

Does it may out, technically or legally, at 120 db? Standard over the counter foam ear plugs reduce by ~33 decibels...

ID literally says
>BuwgS

Max out*

Tests performed on mice show the threshold for both lung and liver damage occurs at about 184 dB. Damage increases rapidly as intensity is increased.

False flag operated by Drumpf to cut off relations with Cuba

pretty curious about all this.
Watching this bread.

Fucking cool

I have no clue. Im not very savy on the calculations of range on this stuff. Im guessing it would depend on what frequency is being used

Extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. This is usually sufficient to incapacitate a person. Less powerful sound waves can cause humans to experience nausea or discomfort. The use of these frequencies to incapacitate persons has occurred both in counter-terrorist and crowd control settings.

Earrape

My money is on north Korean diplomats

Has to be embassy spooks

Who coyld potentially be tge atrackers?

The Cubans have been known for their ability to use BioWarfare weapons. I cant remember where I was reading it or what I watched, but it was talking about the BIO weapons the Cubans possessed during the cold war, and how they were #1 in the world on the development of BIO weapons. It was a serious threat, that our Intelligence community took very seriously. They were worried about the Russians/Cubans spreading a BIO weapon via A human being or Bird, that could spread a serious FLU like virus or worse.

Ed had a pretty good vid on it at The Outer Light
youtube.com/watch?v=zH3njbnFJHw

Alot of people do believe that the US is behind it, because Cuba still does not have a central bank. If this is the case, I can believe Trump would have had nothing to do with this, I truely believe that the Deep State works right along side with the Rothchilds and other World Bankers and their Global agenda, they wouldve attempted this immediately, before Trump could change or replace anyone Obama had put in place, Since it was OBAMA who made the Cuba deal.

HERE MORE ON CUBA'S BIO WEAPON SCARE
archive.is/9qCWr
nytimes.com/2002/05/07/world/washington-accuses-cuba-of-germ-warfare-research.html?mcubz=3

NORK AND SOVIETS USING BIO WEAPONS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomological_warfare#Cold_War

>norks have an embassy in cuba

Gee really makes you think

I keep reading that sonic attacks can't give you brain damage but I know the russians worked on this during the cold war and I was taught that you can get neurological damage from engines loud enough (chair force) even with hearing protection.

So it seems pretty fucking plausible, especially when they give accounts like waking up to deafening noise and fealing queasy, but it ending when they moved slightly and then coming back on when they moved back. This suggests an ultra focused sound attack.

Although it would be a lot cooler if it was a russian satellite weapon being tested. Pls happen.

Well, they are both filthy Commies...

guess (((who)))

looks like conspiracy lunatics. sonic attacks what a JOKE.

21 VICTIMS? Not a conspiracy, dipshit.
It really happened. It has been confirmed by 3 countries.

It's Castro's commie ghost back for revenge.

Why doesnt south korea use the LRAD speaker thing instead of their walmart speakers. They can send propuganda better.

Welcome to the future. The kinds of weapons that we will deploy against each other will be straight out of science fiction.

Try to imagine what it would have sounded like to your ears in 1913 that American and Canadian diplomats were gassed to death in Serbia.

Weirdo conspiracy shit, right? Not too much later, they were using gas weapons as a matter of fact and no one thinks it's weird now.

When Zeppelins sailed over London and dropped bombs, that must have been fucking weird.

The stealth bomber in Desert Storm... And so on.

There is shit right now that people talk about and it sounds dumb as shit... But when the next war kicks off, be prepared for that and more.

>a surveillance operation gone wrong.
This is exactly what it was. At the level these guys play at, diplomats are off limits.

If I'm wearing ear defenders that reduce by say, 20dB, do I just straight add them together for ~53dB?

Yes, I do. Holy fuck I just used my degree for the first time lads, it wasn't a meme after all.

>1 post by this ID
>shilling against a common and now well-known attack which in fact the USA has operational devices utilizing
so it was an attack on embassy staff so they could get the old pro-cuba obama people back in there?

Im not sure. Obama was def working with Globalist, so the Central Bank conspiracy may have substance to it.

Could be Americans as well

The mere fact that we have a bunch of shills in this thread variously claiming spectacular things like bugs which "get old" and so on shows me that whoever the (((shills))) work for could also be behind this attack.

Why would they say such stupid things otherwise?

Judging by the brain damage, I think it was a CIA Microwave Hearing Device that malfunctioned.

THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW