I'm the owner of a fast food restaurant...

I'm the owner of a fast food restaurant. What news station can I play on my lobby TVs that would have universal appeal and not alienate any customers due to perceived political ideals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNFo6qbJv-bL1LQKF_Jwc6Y0UnWUvy_p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begin_Japanology
youtube.com/channel/UCd4V3I7nYybm4nKwONcOSdA
youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none, dont be a retard and play only sports.

CSPAN

Al Jazeera.

Aerial America

CNN. It's the most trusted name in news.

The Weather Channel

Radio New Vegas

Whatever is local that doesn't have any obvious political allegiances. It will make you look like more of a member of the community.

Infowars

Honestly? None.

Put cnn on, there is no fair news on cable tv and playing Fox news will be sure to piss some people off and lose you cash

I hate cnn but you're a business and cnn is poltically neutral according to most business.

Nothing, I'm sure some special snowflake somewhere would get butthurt if you played static because it was too white.

efukt

Maleflixxx Television

THIS

lol CNN can stop lurking now

I like this but the local station turns into the Today Show and some other national stuff and I'm not sure if that has any perceived leanings.

>Cnn is politically neutral

ONN

Vice News

Discovery? HG TV?

Today is left leaning, not as much as CNN. However if you have a brain you can see the bias

ESPN

I have "one America News" playing in my law office waiting room. It is conservative, but its the best news station there is.

This.

And OP, the people telling you to play CNN are oblivious lemmings. You'd be better off just playing a music radio station.

I wouldn't put on any news
I'd put on silent letsplays like shit from Little Gamer's Playground

why the fuck should the be subjected to news against their will when all the want to do is eat. Personally Id but on a playlist of funnny cat vidoes.

spbp

Get wee-fee!

Just set up some transcription software to display and read Sup Forums posts all day.

Loop infowars videos

Loop cat videos over and over but make sure you have like 4 hours of it. It will go over way better than news would.

Food Network - these faggets here dont know shit. Food Network is the only channel.

>cnn is poltically neutral

RT

If they ask tell'em you're sick of libtards, and you're sick of conseracucks shitting all over you and telling you its for your own good.

I wouldn't even show live TV if I were in your position. Just buy a few old DVDs of some neutral nature documentaries to play on repeat all day, and no one should be offended. That Planet Earth series comes to mind. Do they have that PBS series "Nature" on DVD? Just have that loop all day, and no one should ever care.

>I'm the owner of a fast food restaurant.
Just stream episodes of My 600 Lb Life

Just put on a sports network not espn and you'll be fine, besides sports aren't bad at all

>don't be a retard
>put on niggergames
kys

I was really hoping for some kind of neutral news but that seems impossible these days. I might have to suck it up and do something like this. Thanks.

Good thing you guys dont own business.

If he's in the inner-city, people will bitch about Fox news playing as some view it as a right-side bias.

I already told you fuckers that i hated Cnn.

What i meant was ACCORDING TO LOCAL BUSINESSES THEY VIEW CNN AS A STATION THAT CAN BE VIEWED FOR BASIC INFORMATION.

Right wingers arent going to bitch about the news station and generally keep their mouth shut.

It's the liberal far-left that make a scene if something they find leans too far-right.

But whatever guys im a cnn shill, matter of fact go ahead and play fox news.

Just goodluck dealing with bullshit in the stores.

Source: worked mcdonalds in the midwest for a year and they played fox news. Constant bitching by lefties so Mcdonalds forced us to change it to cnn.

You people dont think like business men at all.

Alienate nobody.

>I hate cnn
>cnn is poltically neutral
>according to most business.
>Put cnn on
>Fox news will be sure to piss some people off
>lose you cash

Holy fuck CNN make it less obvious

OANN.

forget tv and just loop Dead Rising 1&2's ost

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNFo6qbJv-bL1LQKF_Jwc6Y0UnWUvy_p

OANN

Turn off the tv!
It's dinnertime.

This or youre a faggot.

Spongebob

All Infowars all the time

Why do you hit the enter key so many times?

Reuters?
It has no political ideals but also no universal appeal.

Just play local news, or cspan, or

Headline news should be ok.
CSpan.
Bloomberg.
Nickelodeon.

Fox and MSNBC . Both ends of the political spectrum covered !

CNN/MSNBC have no biases other than truth.

>and generally keep their mouth shut
>he says on a board that the right launches raids from non stop

This.

If you had any sense of what's going on, you'd know 'stations' are absolute bullshit.

Just offer free WiFi. Every customer with a dollar to spend has a cell phone anyways. They can queue up Infowars just fine.

Maybe I'll do a cat video month once I get comfortable. If you find an Arbys playing cats you know your effect on the world.

ACTUALLY LEMME END THIS THREAD:

Buy another tv. Play Cnn and fox news.

There problem solved and the edgy kids who cant read in this thread should be happy. Trying to explain the issue with playing news that picks sides, is it alienates some people.

SO PLAY BOTH SO LITTLE NIGGER FUCKERS ON HERE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

GOD FUCKING NIGGERS

Your local news during 6pm/11pm news hours and CSPAN/Weather Channel/ESPN otherwise.

People will actually really appreciate local news on if they're in there at the time.

This is some bretty gud bait lad.

At work we had to switch to the local news channel after the election. MSNBC and CNN just became too inflammatory even though my office is Clinton central

You are doing literally nothing with your life

jewtube com/user/MillionDollarExtreme

This...sadly.

>and cnn is poltically neutral according to most business.

OANN

al jazeera

Can't you just stream from Youtube.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begin_Japanology

Stream Japanology.

youtube.com/channel/UCd4V3I7nYybm4nKwONcOSdA

Basically 28 minute documentaries about Japan

Get a dvd player and play all Yuru Yuri, all day long.

Just put this on repeat: youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

Russia today and Infowars. For the lulz

It's fast food, dude. Food Network would just remind people that they're eating garbage.

Even espn is leftist propaganda these days though. It is 24 hours black lives matter and Colin Kaepernick shit.

Put on a music channel.

Some one is triggered

>worked mcdonalds in the midwest for a year
>Thinks he's an expert on business

I don't like TV at restaurants. They're really distracting and make it harder to talk with my dinner companions.

I recommend Food Network or HGTV. They're not controversial and boring enough to easily ignore.

Loop the plane impacts on 9/11

Play football games when they're on on Thursdays, Sundays, and Mondays. As for news it depends on where you are. Don't play Fox News in California, but you can do it in the south.

You go to a fast food restaurant so you can sit down and have discussions with dinner companions? What kind of discussions do you like to have under these conditions?

AL JAZEERA THE ARABIC ONE ELSE YOU'RE A HUGE BIGOT

Spice

MEMRI

What are you? Some faggot numale that thinks not watching sports make him feel unique?

Infowars

You sound like a franchisee. You don't own shit.

Just play some Super Sentai and Kamen Rider shows non stop. If you need the link, I'll reply with it.

>MEMRI

Absolutely, 100% this. The only correct answer. Also, provide subtitles.

BET

This is your answer OP. I used to think of switching from one news channel to another one and switching from that to ESPN, but The Weather Channel is as good as it'll get these days.

This too regarding sporting events.