Toriko 372

Dumping the new chapter

Just when you thought God couldn't get any more retarded

>dem shoehorned characters everyone forgot
So this is what an axed shonen looks like.

>implying Komatsu hasn't finished cooking God from the inside yet
Nice try Shima

So he was just chilling in the Satan Hair for two years?

And what's going on here? Where did Grinpatch even come from? From the poison? Did Coco ever suck him up in the first place? Wasn't the last time we saw him at the Bishokukai HQ in a trance?

Coco can copy life,can't he?

It's been so long since Coco did anything relevant, I really can't remember. All I remember are his poison dolls.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>offscreened by toriko
>insta gibs jirou

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE GONE FULL RETARD? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think coco summoned him with his poison, as apparently grinpatch likes poison more than god

retard

cmon wait for it, neo pulled this shit 3 times already

IT WAS MERELY A RUSE

Is this jojos bizzare adventure?

god is simply awesome

kek, acacia truly is the greatest douche of the series

fucking komatsu ex machina incoming in 3, 2, 1..

Orobouros Frog!

>After Joie summons Dores, Kuromado, and Niceny, Coco uses Devil Poison to draw out Grinpatch, who is addicted to it, and the Sous Chef joins Tommyrod and Starjun to face NEO's chefs.
I know it's just the Toriko wiki but I'll take it for now.

What a messy paneling, holy shit

what

Just end it, already.

Nice. Though I doubt they'll last past this chapter.

He's trying, you've got to give him that.

>NEO playing dead
You know, I kind of feel bad for Acacia. We saw how fucked up NEO was alive. Now imagine having him inside your head, all the time. At least his prey was free of his torment after he killed them.

FUCK YOU ACACIA

Somebody but breaks on this manga.

Can't, it's already cancelled.

I'm gonna admit i thought this was the end of neo

Classic Toriko.

With the way power levels crept, along with how Tommyrod's powers work, how the hell can he even compete at this point?

>He just spits out Tommyrod
>Dude's just been chilling in hair hell for years

He's still the best.

He's likely got some of the Full Course powerup by virtue of existing within Sanji, expect devil bug shenanigans.

>sanji
kek

Maybe satan hair can recreate what it ate? Besides we saw him once in his hair before, as kinda reflection/shadow.

I'd interpret that as absorbing his power/essence rather than magically storing him. Either way, not point in overthinking current Toriko

Our god is an awesome god

Dont you mean awesome?

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

I forgot page 8

Even if he and his bugs eat the food, if they don't have any battle experience. And why the hell would Sani let him and his disgusting bugs live inside of him?

Maybe it's too late to think about logic in toriko

It looks like one of those weird molecule things

Shouldn't God be strong enough to launch his tongue into space? Why does it follow the Earth's gravity?

Because that's where the highest concentration of food is.

Such a let down, grinpatch was fooling around with coco during their fight and now he's reduced to irrelevant fodder.

>tfw setsuno's gravity dome can deflect this too

Did they just do full body trans?

T-that's not how a frog's tongue works Shima

>Those sound effects
>Ahee...
I can't.
Fuck help me Sup Forums

Why is the final ingredieant a helpless pepe making cute frog noises.
Im dying.

I can handle Grinpatch being there, even though I still think he should have rekt Coco, but why is Tommyrod there? Why would he even be on the 4 king's side? Grinpatch is addicted, but how is Tommy being controlled?

Even Tommy knows he wants to eat God

Well, Jiji said Sunny's demon actually ruled many planets. Maybe he's contolling him with his hair like a puppet but that would only reduce Sunny's concentration.

His face was shown in the Satan Hair a long time ago, not too long after Tommyrod died. Read slower.

how the fuck it reached his own back in an instant?
he must be faster as light isnt he?

>in an instant
>FTL
Light can travel around the Earth at least six times within one second, so no.

He better be if he's gonna be threatening at this point

I hope to god he doesn't job like how the last few fights with Jiro and Slime went.
Looks like this is God's "first form" hopefully we get a horrifying final form that makes even Neo shit his pants

has anyone else noticed that Toriko's fist just came out of the black hole that nothing is supposed to escape from?

Neo ate the attack, not his actual fist.

The fact that three of them are fighting Joie shows just how trash they are compared to Midora/Jirou.

>Compling Midora to anyone
Nigga can literally devour anything even the planet it's self. There's a reason he's not fighting neo

comparing* holy shit I am a retard

What is the Gourmet Dream that Acacia is talking about?

Probably just eating/tasting everything in the known universes

Except Branch and the other fuckboy already went off to go free midora.