Boku no Hero Academia

Niggastream delivered. All Might wil be kill soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrlymHW0qU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOORIIKOOOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Deku deserved to die more.

>No link to chapter
You failed.

Or you can lurk more.

Unless you honestly want to read their garbage rushed translations.

>To die more

What? He never once died.

>not knowing how to simply go to niggastreams page
Degenerate

I know it's probably not going to happen but fuck i wan't Stain training with Deku

It's very unlogical since Deku probably don't want ot be trained by a hero killer and it will probably be about School things after AM death

I wasn't aware that Deku died 2 or 3 times already.

Sorry for my poor english.

Deku should die instead.

it seems that the "insert character name here"fag poster is here.

Brace yourselfs anons!

The word you want is 'illogical'. Just for future reference.

Thanks.

>punch a guy's face off
>he dedicates every waking second to ruining you
You know, I'm not sure All Might had the kind of hustle he needed in finding AfO

>Said last thread you weren't going to respond
>Respond now

Heh.

Well it's to ruin him because he's literally the thing that's stopping his crime empire from rising again.

Thanks for proving my point that you're in the last thread.

Gotta admit, you've got dedication trying to reel in people.

including me :^)

Holy fucking shit this chapter.

Since you keep responding, can I ask you why you prefer Deku to All Might? Or maybe you don't, in that case, why are we having this discussion?

More flashbacks with her are pretty much a given, right? We didn't even see the full costume.

Todoroki is the one who deserves it the most, he's boring

>Prequel story look like the dopest shit compared to the actual plot.

Why do nips do this?

>grandson
and not a fuck was given

I like deku because he's someone who doesn't develop at a breakneck ass pace and he's respectful towards others and pretty humble.

But thats just my personal reason but I know it won't change yours so i'll respect that :^)

Probably. It's one of those few backstories that I want a flashback of.

But slice of life with silly mutants is pretty dope

which english VA should voice AfO?

Blood King/Vlad King/whatever is the traitor

Deku doesn't develop at all, apart from his handling in OfA. Can you name one thing that the Deku from today would do differently than the Deku from when he started UA?

He's neither respectful nor humble, if he was, he wouldn't assume to know better than the pros and go to rescue Kacchan without a very solid plan.

I think you don't like Deku, you like the idea you have of him

Michael Ironside

Nothing happen: the chapter

Ron Perlman

user it only looks dope because we're not following it, if we were following her story and got glimpses of OFA's past user before her, you'd probably think their story was the dopest shit.

Jackie Chan

Since you said name one thing i'll just mention one.

He's gotten more confident as the story progresses Like he was pretty scared when the mini robot villain appeared during the entrance exam.

I'l accept your reasons too and i'll leave it at that.

I still like him non the less :^)

G??

I see you're also from last thread . It's been getting lonely here.

>He's neither respectful nor humble, if he was, he wouldn't assume to know better than the pros and go to rescue Kacchan without a very solid plan.
Shut the fuck up, Iida

I don't think it count, I can't imagine the Deku from the beginning of the manga being scared enough to run away from the villains in the latest arc.

I also don't see why you're trying to pass off as smug when all you're doing is dragging Deku down with you by the qualities of your posts.

How do the quirks of all these class B people work?

youtube.com/watch?v=FrlymHW0qU8

Oh that would actually be pretty good.
How likrly would that be, just curious.

>I don't think it count

he couldn't move his feet when the robot approached him user, not until lazer belly boy saved him iirc

:^)

the hell is this

Better question which seiyuu should voice OFA?

horiyuchi kenyuu

Oh, then you're right, he does indeed shows a little bit of development. Any other instances of that?

Unlikely
His record is almost strictly western. The exception is Afro Samurai.
And well you know how that is.

Team compositions from the school festival arc, although I'm not sure where some of these come from - was the mantis guy even shown outside of the scene with the first stage's results?

I ship ponymantis

Tom Hardy

Original OfA or Nana?

I ship mantis boy x lizard girl, they stood next to each other once

during the sports festival he gained confidence and he smiled, I think it was at the end of chapter 24 iirc.

Also when todoroki confronted him about him deku did say he wouldn't make it this far without the help of others and thats was chapter 31.

Pretty humble if you ask me :^)

Thats pretty humble if you ask me

I meant AFO sorry.

ah I meant to say "confronted him about all might"
which is the gist of it I suppose

That is a shame, because he is great his voice is very ominous.
Is it known why he only does western stuff?

Oh man, I really hope All Might doesn't die.

Is it next thursday yet?

Ah. I see. Norio Wakamoto is always a good choice.

>during the sports festival he gained confidence and he smiled
Yeah, I don't know, I can't see how the Deku from the past would've reacted differently in that same situation.

>deku did say he wouldn't make it this far without the help of others and thats was chapter 31.
There's saying you're humble and then being humble. Personally I think the actions Deku took in the latest arc and the one before that put him out of the "humble" category for good.

The ones we know for sure:
>Kendou: yaoi hands
>Tetesu x4: metallic skin
>Monoma: copying quirks for 5 mins
>Jesus-chan: controlling thorny vines
>headband man: welding things together
>cartoony eyes man: walls made out of solid air
>Lanternhead: mutant body + shooting cement/wood glue/whatever
>exposed teeth: softening anything, he was a recommended student so shit must be pretty strong

The ones we probably know:
>mantisman: mantis powers
>yetiman: bootleg of X-Men Beast
>sad girl: shrinking/growing
>Pony: shooting horns/from horns
>girl with covered eyes: mushroom control

What the fuck:
>blandman no. 22 (guidebook says it's "swiveling")
>happy girl: probably lizard powers, discarding/regrowing limbs and such
>girl between happy girl and shroom girl (guidebook says it's "poltergeist")
>black man
>speech bubble
>fatty

Fred Tatasciore

This chapter is pure love for this manga. It is so damn great how well the characters are designed. Just this little piece of information about All Might's Master, how he has to smile because the people he has to rescue are in such a shitty situation. It is fantastic. I have a bad feeling with all this. All for One doesn't look that damaged from this fight and All Might is the exact opposite. I love All Might, but it seems like it will end soon. And the hunt for Tomura and Sensei will be opened.

This chapter made me tear up a bit. He's gonna die, there's no doubt.

All Milf is best girl.

>Yeah, I don't know, I can't see how the Deku from the past would've reacted differently in that same situation.

chapter 3 near the begining and chapter 24 near the end show case this.

>There's saying you're humble and then being humble. Personally I think the actions Deku took in the latest arc and the one before that put him out of the "humble" category for good.

I forgot to mention that in chapter 2 he thought that all might done this all for him and he felt like cheating. "I never been so blessed". So yeah he showed his humble attitude near the beginning of the series.

As for the latest arc even gran torino mentioned that deku is like all might for all the wrong reasons so it must be done on purpose.

In the end you're on the same boat as gran torino in chapter 91 which is good.

deku talk aside how did you find the dub of episode 4? also it's nice talking about characters with you user

All for One might not outwardly look like he's hurt, but he wasn't exactly in great shape to start with either. Tomura was even worried about what fighting would do to his body, so I imagine he's under a lot more stress than he's letting on. Not as much as All Might of course, but still not great.

Stain did nothing wrong

You're right, Dkeu does get development, I guess my problem comes from the fact that it's very slow in contrast of the manga's pacing, and it's not associated with lessons he learned from important events, like his arm breaking down.

I also dislike how the characters know Deku (but on a more broad sense, the protagonists) do something wrong, but don't try to stop them when lives are a stake. I know that it'll turns out okay since it's a shonen manga but it's just hard to feel immersed.

And I don't watch the BnHA anime, I generally dislike watching adaptations.

It seems pretty clear to me where this is going to go. Everyone is predicting that All Might will die outright, but I don't think that's quite it. It has been strongly hinted that something would happen when All Might truly passes himself and his powers on, either that he would lose his powers or else would cease to exist. So I foresee that he will win outright, or receive essentially a mortal blow (but not truly die), and just as Midoriya arrives crying "Why? Why did this have to happen?" All Might will smile and say that he was going to have to leave anyways...it's alright, because the time had come for him, and now it's up to you.

Setsuna is the cutest class B girl

Murder is always wrong, Holden

All-might killed AFO back then. Does that make things wrong?

I personally like that the character development is more subtle seems more human imo, Also IIda stopped izuku trying to rush in without a plan in chapter 89.

But I can understand why it can be a gripe for many people.

Nice chatting with you user it was fun but if you want to talk more im more than happy to, it's fun dissecting characters from time to time.

Well, for one thing, AfO is still alive. There's also a difference between "killing" someone and "murdering" them.

>Stain is probably cheering for All Might, alone in his cell, through the jaw mask he's most likely wearing to prevent any opportunity he can get to lick someone's blood.
>All the others inmates are too scared to tell him to shut the fuck up.

Ingenium is still alive. Your point is?

His point is probably that you're a moron.

Stain is confirmed to have killed a few heroes though, he didn't earn his "Hero Killer" nickname by creating a buncha cripples.

She couldn't protect her own smile

Max Troll

This chapter made me lose all respect I had for AFO. That was definitely not okay from him.

All Milf. ;;

I can see why you would choose,him he is great, but I think someone with a more smooth suave voice would fit him better.

shall be give all for one a nice name?

How about we call him Troll for one

I kinda wanted All for One to be cordial with All Might due to the way he acted towards everyone else in the chapter before All Might caught up.

I know AM turned him into a cripple but still.

Scarface

>all mighty turned the last pages of despair into pure hope
Holy fuck how can one man be so based

its been a while since someone had a female mentor thats actually seems pretty cool

>troll for one
>trolls exclusively to all might for the duration of chapter 92

YEAH I THINK TROLL FOR ONE SUITS HIM

I grinned so damn hard when I saw that people didn't lose hope in All Might even after his skinny form was revealed.

I was really expecting everyone's faith in him to be shattered, at least for a few chapters.

Hmm. You may have a point. What about Koyasu?

I want to protect that smile

>All Might's arm going through the same effect as Deku's arm when he uses OfA.

Yeah boy.

>>All Might's arm going through the same effect as Deku's arm when he uses OfA.

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED. HORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Is Bakugou gonna get some PTSD thinking he got All Might killed?

Worse, are others going to blame him for it since the rescue op is more or less public knowledge?

HUUUH? A member of Class A got All Might killed? Hahaha oh man I thought Class A was supposed to be perfect and could do no wrong! Typical class A[/spoiler

Funny that you mention that, because I was thinking of him too, but I have a feeling that someone else would fit him better, but I have no idea who that would be.

So how did AfO do this at the start of the fight? I know he's really strong but way this was portrayed it looked like his attacks were instantaneous, not like his attacks during the rest of the fight.

fuck off neito

He's doing it for greater good. For a better society. Fuck fake heroes. We deserves true heroes.