Is one piece one of the best or the best anime/manga ever?

Is one piece one of the best or the best anime/manga ever?

How old are you OP?

Fuck off.

Fuck no

Yes, now fuck off back to wherever shithole you came from.

And that's what i wanted to hear thanks you piece of shit

Yes, it is the best

Why doesn't Brook get a special pirate icon?

One of the worst shonen manga ever.

>muh world-building

Yes

Gosh, I wonder

It smell the buttblasted Hiatus x Hiatus average fan

On the contrary, I despise HxH even more, at least One Piece is not glorified fujoshit.

My bad then I said so because it's one of the "Muh worldbuilding" is overused by them.

I don't make sense ffs

If you genuinely consider One Piece one of the worst I truly can't grasp what you consider good

No, but it's my favorite long running shonen

No that's samurai flamenco

Just plain shit.

I hate stories with an "endlessly expanding universe". I stopped watching and reading it over 10 years ago.

DEJA VU

OP is more fujo than HxH

Nice shitposting thread.

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

While I'm not that big of a fan of it, I do have to admit the world building and foreshadowing are some of the best I seen in any series.

no HxH is better

silly user, of course

While I'm not that big a fan of it, it really fucking isn't.

It's just really, really long.

One piece will forever be my favorite manga.The anime sucks monkey dicks though.Jesus Christ Toei get it together.
I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life when it finishes.

That makes it even more impressive user. How many mangaka can say they foreshadowed something early on that will happen a decade(s) later and do it on such a consistent basis.

He's doing the exact same thing Kubo does, except Kubo gets bashed for it. Why? Because it's lazy and formulaic, that's why.

After the first two things Usopp lied about came to be, everyone got it, the stuff he lies about is going to be in the story in some way. Having his characters set up
with a background in mind is a basic thing and shouldn't be commended. And-- "Oh look, this character from halfway across the globe is in some way related to this other
character that went all over the fucking globe, what a twist!" also isn't good writing.

The one thing I'll commend him for is his whacky world design, but his character designs have also lost their touch since the timeskip.

His foreshadowing is a lot deeper than that. Sure Oda has plenty of moments where it may seem he just went back and brought back old ideas to make them relevant, but a lot of them are very oddly specific that shows you he clearly had this shit planned out from the beginning. I would have believe it a coincidence if this had happened like two or three times, but the sheer amount tells otherwise.

One recent example is Oda forshadowing Sanji's last name near the start of the series where he shows a ship with the mast of a win bottle. It was in a cover story I think. We only just found out about it like 800 chapters later. That's over 20 years something got foreshadowed. If that doesn't impresses you then nothing will.

That doesn't impress me because working out the backstory of one of your main characters is a basic thing to do. It having been a sidestory
just makes it worse. If you can't work it into the actual story, I won't count it as foreshadowing.

Oda has the main elements of his story worked out and probably wrote up a backstory for all of his main characters, and that's about it. Since the
start, he's just been looking for points in the story where he could mix in minor elements from those backstories, and because of the length of the
manga he's gotten plenty of opportunities. That's not impressive. He still comes back to it later, when he's about to work things into the story in
a bigger way, and works it out properly then.

>It having been a sidestory
just makes it worse. If you can't work it into the actual story, I won't count it as foreshadowing.
Okay, now I know I'm wasting my time when you haven't even read the story.