America has cheap hou-

>America has cheap hou-

That's San Francisco you dumb faggot. One of the most expensive places in the country. Try looking at housing in literally any state besides California or New York

>San Fran
That's why.

I live in Quebec and pay the equivalent of 500 USD a month for a large studio in a nice area.

>Downtown San Francisco
Well there's your problem.

This is globalism/big govt. end game: Eaten alive at both ends of the stick. Just wait.

Cityfags are retarded in general.

>DUUUUDE I GOTTA LIVE DOWNTOWN IT'S THE CULTURAL EPICENTER THERES SO MUCH HAPPENING I DONT WANNA MISS

Unless you're a banker, you have no business living downtown anyhow.

I live in a house in SF. AMA

Why would you want to live anywhere other than California or New York?

t. loser with no social life

I'd say most people don't want to drive cars, especially millennials. Especially especially millennials living in SanFran.

Because they're expensive and the people there suck

>Why would you want to live anywhere other than California or New York?

i dont want to live around homosexuals

Hey, if you can afford to live downtown, god bless you, go for it and do whatever you want. I believe in the individual liberty to spend your money however the fuck you please.

I'm referring more to retarded millennial commies who whine that capitalism has failed because they cannot afford to live downtown and it's the free market's fault.

America does. California, not so much.

It's San Francisco.

Everyone there is gay, they have massive disposable incomes.

Look for disney to make that kid Riley transition in "Inside Out 2". She's in San Francisco and she's the only character with males and females in her head rather than just their own gender.

>fall for computer science meme
>hurr says right here we make 100k a year!
>lol fags dont know what their missing out on
>Ill just write a few lines of code and Ill be set
>what do you mean I have to move to california?
>what do you mean theres no jobs for programing in bfe?
>ok fine Ill move
>what do you mean its $10k a week to live in someone elses closet?
>what do you mean my bank account is empty?
LOL, Plan ahead bitches!

Unless you're working/obtained a lucrative job in Silicon Valley, there is absolutely no reason to move to San Francisco. Rich techfags are pushing everyone else out and buying up all of the prime real estate.

I could see it being real expensive in San Jose, but San Francisco? That place is literally a shithole. $6,700/m is laughable

Imagine bring so fucking stupid that it never occurs to you that you can live outside a city and drive into it on the weekends to party

>I live in Quebec
>nazbol

Makes sense, Frenchies are damn ugly statist commie fags

Pac Heights isn't downtown, but it's one of the nicer areas

Close enough

That's like asking why you'd want to live anywhere but central London

Yanks and west coast folks are human garbage. Those motherfuckers keep coming into my state too. God someone needs to nuke the northeast and the west coast.

It is cheaper to just kill someone and live in their apartment. Big cities there are a lot of people but no one knows each other. I lived in an apartment and I didn't even know the neighbors name, neither the guy who owned the apartment.

Londonfags: Is greenford nice? Saw a nice house there for 800$ pm.

>granite countertops
>stainless steel appliances
>tile floors
That's a nice apartment. An apartment like that in San Fran is a pussy magnet.

born and raised NYC here, it's shit, it's expensive and it's full of shit eating liberal transplants plus ethnic folk.
flyover states are cheap and comfy af, plus guns and I would be exotic there, even though I'm just an anglo with a hint of NY accent(I tried my hardest to get rid of it)

>San fran
>All of America is the same.

I pay 300$, with utilities included, for a room in a shared two story house, with two other people. And I live in Mesa, Arizona.

Because we get to laugh when they get nuked.

Stay in new york and engineer the Chink v Nigger race war

chinks are too fucking docile
Need to get the crown heights riots going again, jews and blacks

>San Francisco
/thread

I live in a studio in a 3 story building. Hayes Valley next to the orchestra, opera jazz club and ballet buildings. I don't pay any rent though the apartments in my building go for 1800 a month.

we do have cheap housing in the midwest
but fuck off, were full

>1980 Washington, SF

Wtf, I live right next to that building (not even trolling) and I never thought the apartments there could be that expensive. Sure, there are quite some nice cars in the garage there.. but still.