Why is so much stuff from when we were kids getting blacked nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoSMNuJ8HO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How old r u user isn't teen titans from like 2008? I assumed it was in the past decade

"claps back at haters"
Even the writers are turning into niggers.

Noooo not the OG teen titans. What are they gonna take next? Jackie chan from jackie chan adventures? Was he really Jamal chan with his illegitimate child tayquan? Was uncle really uncle tyrone?

It's a typo, they meant to say "craps back at haters" because she threw her poop at them

Starfire isn't white, so what's the issue? The bitch is an orange alien. As long as they paint the black chick orange, I fail to see the problem.

AYO ROBIN

>Teen Titans premiered on Cartoon Network on July 19, 2003

Because niggers don't have the capacity to create

Teen Titan is GOAT. Most of the people my age watched it when we were kids. I dont understand why the jews arent making a TT live action movie instead of the 642th Batman/Superman movie.

What the fuck is this even referring to

Definitely not going to see that.

I just hate the Teen Titans reboot because it seems like they don't actually fight any crime or danger whatsoever, they just get into stories and hijinx.
Also I hate that little faggot Robin. We know he seduced Bruce Wayne.

Does anyone else think a high-caste (light-skinned) Indian chick would have been a good for starfire?

Marketing gimmick.

Initially it was done to make commercial properties less intimidating to supposed secondary markets. At this point though they've come to realize it's better at getting the attention of college aged white girls and Buzzfeed-style content farms or other Gawker-like internet publications.

Advertisers and executive producers don't care about intersectionality, they care about their bottom line. And ironically their supposed 'championing' of these 'causes' has only made them appear as commercial or controlled or unappealing to many, but especially the youth culture. Take that one Pepsi ad for instance.

KEK

Nobody likes niggers so (((they))) take everything that is nostalgically loved and stuff it full of niggers thinking it will make us like them. Really it just makes normal people resent (((them))) and their pet niggers even more.

WE

>Starfire is black
>Falls in love with Robin

P O T T E R Y

>Starfire was my second waifu after Ariel
please don't do this to her

its too late. they are blacking this world.

Starfire was a giant whore in the comics.

Is this the same as teen Titans go, or is it something else?

F

it's live action

She's a literal alien with orange skin. They cast a black woman as a green skin alien in guardians of the galaxy but you idiots are actually upset with this one because you wanted to fuck the a cartoon character.

But didn't the kikes give us the white Starfire?

Nice.

sounds better honestly

AYYYYO HUMANS

What the fuck is this language?

>how should we cast Starfire?
>she looks kind of Asian I suppose
>We need to cast her as a black woman.
>Why?
?

HOL UP
*smacks cybernetic lips*
AH U SAYIN
*Steals aliens batteries*
WE SUM FINNA
*robs someone with Bionic Army Blaster*
WE WUZ TITANS AND SHIETTT

What? TTG has the same old cast. They just aren't given shit to work with. And the animators are given no budget or time. And the writers suck.

There's already a black character for what fucking purpose.

starfire don't have a negroid structure facial

Wait your telling me a nigger voice actress knew some English talk and not went ooga booga

You know why.
The original Teen Titans is from the 70s.

money

You let this to happen user

Negroid facial structure is unattractive to most people. That's literally what this boils down to. They want a starfire they can fap to.

HOL UP

They're trying to piss you off so you'll shoot up a church full of niggers.

>impliying Zoe have the same face than Starniggress

Are they still keeping Starfire's enslavement and gangrape in her origin story? Asking for a friend, he said it's important.

she isn't even a cute or attractive black like zoe saldana or halle berry.

she's just a typical, ugly, full blooded negro with thoroughly unfeminine, negroid facial features.

Nobody wants that.
Even if I WEREN'T racist I'd still think this actress is an ugly waste of space and an awful cast for a cutie like starfire.

IF THEY WANTED DIVERSITY WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST CAST STARFIRE AS AN ASIAN GIRL??

IT'S DIVERSE AND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING
WHY DO JEWS ALWAYS HAVE TO SHOVE NIGGERS DOWN OUR THROATS AT EEVVEERRYY OPPORTUNITY?

THEY MUST KNOW THAT AUDIENCES DON'T LIKE IT
DO THEY REALLY PRIORITISE PROMOTING MISCEGENATION WITH NIGGERS HIGHER THAN MAKING A PROFIT?
IS THAT HOW MUCH THEY HATE THE WHITE RACE?

It doesn't look like she has a negroid nose

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you not tell the race of the green alien chick under the makeup? You don't think blacks, whites, and asians have significantly different bone structure or speaking patterns? Especially to people who grew up watching this character? She has a slender bone structure. In every multimedia adaptation, not once has she said "Ooga booga". Take any animated character you enjoyed growing up, it's already obviously not black. Now put that character in a live action series. And its a nigger. They cast a nigger. They make Peter Pan or Pinoccio or Cinderella, a nigger.

Fuck you buddy.

But Teen Titan's Starfire is a kind of black. Are they just trying to play the victims?

My son was watching TT Go this morning before school, they were talking about the Illuminati, grassy knoll, etc. Shit was weird.

this or Latina or Asian.

Anyone would have been better than their current choice.

Laugh now, but your waifu is fucking next, faggots.

>As long as they paint the black chick orange

Just like they painted Domino from Deadpool 2 white? Right, guys? R-right?

Raven was always my childhood waifu either way
>Looks like a sensual Romanian cutie
>Introverted and serious but can be a sweetheart in private
>Drinks tea and knits
>Has daddy issues
>Wears a leotard
>Likes horror movies
Just perfect

the stage version of hermione, fully approved by rowling.

underrated ty japbantz

TT was trash. It was too beholden to the anime bullshit that was popular at the time. If it was more like Justice League it would've been better.

>assuming they'll paint her orange

WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE YOU KNOW WHO TO CAAAAALLLL

THE THIRD REICH

FROM THEIR BUNKER THEY CAN SEE IT ALLLLLLL

THE THIRD REICH

WHEN THERE'S NIGGERS ON THE ATTACK

YOU CAN REST KNOWING THEY WILL BE LYNCHED

CAUSE WHEN THE WORLD NEEDS NAZIS ON PATROOOOOOLL

THE THIRD REICH

GO!

WITH THEIR SUPER WHITENESS THEY UNITE

THE THIRD REICH

NEVER MET A GOLDSTEIN THAT THEY LIIIIKED

THE THIRD REICH

THEY GOT THE SHITSKINS ON THE RUN

THEY'LL NEVER STOP TILL THE JOB IS DONE

CAUSE WHEN THE NIGGERS ARE STARTING TO CHIMP OOOOOOUUUT

THE THIRD REICH

GO!

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

THE THIRD REICH

Starfire was latino I thought

We'll be clapping when the ratings for the reboot drop.

>Cyborg is already black
>Let's make Starfire black instead of choosing a different minority
They don't even know how to play by their own rules.

Yeah, there's some like that. The pyramid scheme episode, the property investing episode, good ones are also when they talk about how shit the show is and how the old one was better.

For real though, this has to be a joke since you didn't have a source. She has red hair and an aesthetically white face.

shes just an orange alien hooker.

I think the bigger question is why are so many childhood border millennia shows getting rebooted in the first place? Why do we keep fetishizing the past, lusting over the beauty of oblivious pleasures?

Not asian. White or latina

BLACKED

Of course. Black people clap between words because silence is scary to them

Caught me really off guard. They even bring up centralized banking. Video for anyone curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoSMNuJ8HO8

Latina works too I guess.

if you knew starfire's original voice you would take umbrage with her suddenly sounding black

>DAT GIRL NOES HOW TO CLAP BACK
>OH SCHIEETTTTT says the 300lb black walrus queens
>Virtue signaling Leftists will cheer but never buy it
>No one buys it and it flops hard
>Lowest sales of any superhero franchise ever
>Why wont anyone buy it?

lol Repeat the cycle. This is happening at Marvel to the point where Comic book stores are ditching Marvel altogether for DC. No one gives a fuck about a nigger in a white cast. If they want to virtue signal create your own franchise and do it, dont disgrace another franchise with your own filth.

>she's darker than other whites, therefore she must be black

Why does Hollywood always think this? There are other races outside of white and black

When they make her orange then they associate her with trump.

She's a cute-looking alien, not some beefy, butch looking bitch like the one they have playing her

>2017
>watching kike media

you are part of the problem

Cyborg is black and beast boy is Mexican
Why turn an alien into an African?

Can I please get a source on this article or whatever it is supposed to be?

THIIIIIIIIIIS

How to tank your new tvshow/movie 101.

Somebody needs to edit that feminist on a bicycle meme to a motorcycle

Dude i feel the same way. Robin could be played by a Romanian or even a Russian. Russian girls have that accent to pull it off.

Oh of course they could use a sexy Indian or Latina girl but they have to throw in MAH NIGGER. You know how it is, the more supposedly oppressed the more they want to shove it in our face.

I hate breaking it to you but that's exactly what they want.

I just think black people are ugly and don't like looking at them. This was true even when I thought all races were equal in ability. I just figured that my personal tastes didn't like the way black people looked.

All articles like this are so annoying and autistic holy shit pls never post titles like this again they trigger me

The old shows will always be available for download and to be rewatched, so people can go see what the origional was like. But my guess is that, if you can't rewrite history in this instance, you can at least write enough changed shit to bury the old stuff from fresh new minds.

The monkey talisman

I never understood this argument.
>the Jew wants you to hate niggers!
Good?

>Starfire isn't white, so what's the issue? The bitch is an orange alien

Do niggers look like an orange alien? Or are you just a kike that needs to be thrown in an oven?

Which is why cartoon Starfire is better.

I think the decision makes no sense as well but we can just vote with our wallets and not watch this shit.

She is a whore though.

ebonics

She was a jungle freak in the comics

Except they make the movies, anyway. Your ticket doesn't matter when it can be replaced with a hundred Chinamen's tickets.

It might have been cool if they were all different races.

>robin white because he is
>cyborg black because he is

Then for Beast Boy, Starfire, and Raven you can pick each one of Latino, Asian, and Indian