So actually 20 million died in Auschwitz, much more than 6 million as previously thought

So actually 20 million died in Auschwitz, much more than 6 million as previously thought

How will you holocaust deniers explain this away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1JJL7FePc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was six gorillion billion trillion user.

My grandfather's neighbor was there and he said it was 20 million too so it's true. I will never doubt again.

You think they studied those millions of bodies dumped in mass graves or the legit dust storms made of ash that enveloped Europe for years or have they yet to find those?

>How will you holocaust deniers explain this away?
more like how are you going to back that claim up with facts lmao

Even if it is now 20 million from the 12 to 15 million I have read, they were not all killed in Auschwitz. There were hundreds of other extermination sites including Treblika which gassed as 900,000 its self.

>claim holocaust
>only russians (controlled by bolshevik jews) find deathcamps, not a single US examined site was found to be deathcamp
>after lack of physical evidence claim most died at treblinka, was pure extermination camp
>no evidence a camp was even there just an empty field
>finally examine field over half century later of storytelling
>no bones not a single fragment
>stop looking almost immediately
>they all died at Auschwitz
>please believe me

Yeah, my father was gassed in Auschwitz. I was too, it was rough time

The article claims 20 million died all over Europe due to Nazi policies not just in Auschwitz retard. Whatever you thik of these claims you could at least pretend you are literate.

Such bullshit. Theres jews claiming they held their breath and ran out of the gas chambers like a fucking jewish ninja! Why couldnt the other 19 million do that?

Reminder that Israel can only give the name of 3 million jews, assuming all of them really died during WWII, died by an ethnic cleansing, and that the ethnic cleasing was performed by the germans.

So if we believe in this 20 million general figure and if we assume the 3 million figure was , it means only 15% of the people genocided by germans were jews. So 85% of the victims were actually european christians. We're dealing with an intra-european massacre here.

20 gorillion goy! Never forget.

Wouldn't cremating 20 million bodies put so much soot in the air that nobody could breathe? And wouldn't burying that many bodies pollute any nearby water source and make it unpotable?

How will you explain it at all is a better question? I would defy you to prove to me that even a million jews died in the holocaust

>Trump rallies
Trump is a Nazi!
>more Trump rallies
OMG There's so many Nazis in America!
>more Trump and free speech rallies
Punch Nazis! There's so many white supremacists America is so racist, think of the 6 million!
>more free speech rallies
Ummmm sweetie it was actually 20 million Jews that died, Nazis are even worse than we thought!

>mfw more free speech rallies

I AM FUCKING SICK OF BONGS ALWAYS USING THE WORD "SHOCKING" IN EVERY FUCKING NEWS ARTICLE AND UNDER EVERY FUCKING PHOTOGRAPH IN THEIR NEWS MEDIA. FOR FUCKS SAKE USE SOMETHING ELSE YOU FUCKING KEKED PIECES OF SHIT.

>We're dealing with an intra-european massacre here.

Yeah this is what WW2 actually was. I really like the "second thirty years war" frame for what went on in 1914-1945. It is amazing that Anerican WNs somehow managed to convince some Europeans here that Hitler fought for "whites" or that it was a "race war" between "whites" and jews I guess when in fact it was a geopolitical rematch of ww1 but with more extreme ideologies involved hence the huge number of civilian deaths. Pretty much all fighting in Europe was Europeans slaughtering each other (again).

This is fake.
>search
Oh wow, kikes getting desperate.
20 millions, goyim. Not just 6 million!!!111

Where are all the teeth from the ovens

This video will unfuck your warped and fragile little mind away from all that filthy jew propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1JJL7FePc&t

In other news:
Nazis back then had ovens, that were way way way better than even current ovens.

Study proves that Hitler actually came from the future. With oven construction plans from the year 2400.

its based off of the number of people who claim to have had a family member that died in the holocaust that are not related not actual data

only 20?

Wait I got another one.

No, those weren't Hitler's 20 gajillion.
Those were simply left-overs from Stalin.

There's no evidence for 20 million. Video related is the true number as confirmed by science.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8

They're buried in Michigan.

>Nazi Policies
Are they including WWII?

more dead Jews then stars in the universe

The 20 trilliom were send to the portal of the hollow earth that stays hidden from the common public in germany.

Only rural and suburban retards deny the holocaust
City people all believe it

Where are the gas chambers?