HITLER DID NOTHING WRO--

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julien_Bryan
youtube.com/watch?v=OBafLn3n9dY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a Pollack, nothing of value was .

gee real convenient that they happened to have a press photographer there while they were out picking potatoes

das rite pay the reperations

actually what the fuck kind of name is Andia this has to be fake

>omg my sister just got shelled
>stay right there andia, lemme take a selfie real quick. my instagram gonna blow up

women were never good

Til: that they had cameras in potato fields to watch the potato niggers get btfo by natzees

Was taken by a reporter from US, Jules Bryan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julien_Bryan

youtube.com/watch?v=OBafLn3n9dY

I reccomend that documentary, seriously watch it.

So you're actually implying it's implausible that a foreign journalist would have found any dead bodies surrounded by surviving family members in 1939?

I can't see it that way. This one got me right in the feels.

She's fucking 12 and was surely coerced to do it for war propaganda. All sides do propaganda, and they probably told the girl the only way to get people to help fight the guys who killed her sister was to show how evil they were.

kazimiera brudna ściera jahahaha

>actually what the fuck kind of name is Andia this has to be fake

its ww2 propaganda so it most likely is fake

Hitler nearly destroyed Europe. Why do people worship him? He brought communism to the heart of Europe, destroyed the British empire and gave hegenomy to the USA. The US would have never come up with the bomb had the Nazi's not risen to power. Instead fission would have occurred in the Max Planck Institute the late 1940's and the European Jewry Intellectuals would insure Europes predominant place in Science.

Hitler wrecked so much that was beautiful in Europe he is to blame for all the leftwing shit you all rail against.

I'm sorry but Poles have a reputation of "dumb pollack" for reason. They were so aloof that they let (((Weimar exiles))) come and hijack their country.

That's some marksmanship to be able to put lead on target like that. Germans use to be the best but now are shit muslims.

>being this naive

Look at how forced your narrative is, kike-lover.

shes probably crying because that dude raped her

Hitler didn't order to kill those people, he just wanted to be left alone, he just wanted to kill the Jews only.

>abloo bloo muh ebil germs
shouldn't have slaughtered our people during the 20 years prior. we should've killed them all desu

>making Allied propaganda eighty years after the fact

You sure do love to lick the boot heel, don't you?

>tall polish guy

i live in a polish neighborhood. you guys are manlets. go make me some perogees please

>He brought communism to the heart of Europe,
no, the commies and USA did that
>destroyed the British empire
so US and German hegemony are bad but the British Empire was good?

You can't blame Hitler for every chain reaction that ever happened after him. But this, you can blame him for. Germany was strong--had no reason to resort to this.

>implying Germany didnt do those things
>doesn't know shit about Ukraine
>edgydumbPollack.jpg

>That's some marksmanship to be able to put lead on target like that.

Yes, spraying bullets over civilians working in the field, and getting one small kid shot is top marksmanship, you dumb nigger.

fake news

I'd like to see you put up the same standard to images of German kids getting strafed.

she should have rocked jumped out the way

it was made by a literal journalist from united states, that was in Warsaw when germany attacked.

Try to read something from time to time. Like this thread you idiot.

Oh yes, OP. Certainly.
I'm sure Hitler himself was piloting that plane and made the decision to strike down that impudent child.
It's not like it could've been a mistake made by some random pilot Hitler didn't ever personally knew of. Man, that would just get in the way of shitposting.

Spoilers: war is lethal. Shocking, I know.

>tiefflieger
Angelo Propaganda again

what are you talking about "forced narrative" right after saying they deserved it because they were "dumb pollacks"?

I didn't make this. I posted it, because it made my stomach churn. After Charlottesville most realize the nazi optics harm us. It might be good to examine why. Today, Poland is 1 of 2 countries actually standing strong. Seems like we'd want a movement that doesn't alienate the only parts of Europe that aren't completely fucking sucking migrant cock, no?

>it was made by a literal journalist from united states

a journalist from the side waging war against germany makes proganda making germany look bad? color me surprised

>be Poland
>save Europe from Trotsky's 1000 years of Soviet rape in 1919-1920
>get stabbed in the back by German for happening to be in the way of MUH OSTPRUSSIN
Germany and Poland should have allied.

Poland is standing strong because: >Germans made it mostly judenfrei
>Got to experience Communism first hand

Without Fermi, Einstein and a ton of other physicists the Manhattan project wouldn't have happened. The US accumalation of capital insured it established dominance.

US stole Jet engines and numerous discoveries of Tube Alloys plus the Enigma, yet kept the bomb for themselves. Typical greedy Yanks. Churchill had a massive blindspot for America.

Roosevelt sucked up to Stalin at Yalta and absorbed the desiccated remains of the British Empire.

The Russians managed to compete with the West on the backs of 10,000 German engineers and scientists plus the looted industries of East Germany.

Commies only got strong cause Hitler went all Genghis Khan and slaughtered millions. His actions set Europe back a century.

DRESDEN

Now take away all of our Mexicans.

>all war photojournalism is doctored, not to be trusted
>only trust TGSNT, it is the one and only source you should consult regarding WW2
Stop making fashy goys look like idiots.

thats because we have millions of 5 foot tall spics and beaners. oh and alot of asians.

average polish guy is shorter than average white guy in america

Those are Germans though who had been raped by Russians.

this.
/thread
go home everyone, nothing to see here
pic unrelated
also sage

everything from the allies shouldnt be trusted and is most likely completely fake or doctored

if Germany was weak enough they had to do it, i'd get the retribution, but at this point they were going to occupy. No need to kill a little girl. She doesn't look any different to me than the ones in German propaganda who look at Hitler in adulation.

and what difference if it is US propaganda? all sides propagandize and I doubt you comment against people posting Nazi propaganda here.

Shut the fuck up, leaf. Always so fucking nosey, your country is a joke. Your post has nothing to do with my point. Very unlikely for a photographer to be at the scene the moment the girl discovers her sister. He even beat her to the body.

Another case of a post having nothing to do with my point. Read above and stop shilling for Jewish history.

he seemed very sympathetic toward her plight. good thing there was yet another photographer there to record his deep concern

sure

Yup, I'm pretty sure the soviets would have rolled all the way to Dublin in 3 weeks if the poles didn't stop them.

>still being this intellectually lazy
I bet these fags thought UTR was a success too.

almost, almost, stormscum

that dude looks like some hick hillbilly. he isnt white

I think concetration might be the only way a pollack can contibute to society.
Can a state operate solely on concentration camps?

>Polish
Polish are cuck niggers of Europe!
Speak english cuck nigger!

at least im not jewish. erm,ugh.... i mean polish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

>Germany demilitarized
They'd get to the Rhine at least.
Would you like that?

.5 difference once account for "white" Americans

WOW YOU POLISH FAGS ARE SOO TALL.

I wasn't even making the original claim. If Poles are anything it's not stereotypical short. It's ugly as sin.

This is the best counterargument I can think of. If there's any evidence that this was punished or even that this wasn't encouraged or widespread, I'd love to hear it.

Wasn't actually intending to shitpost or stir up shit between countries. I'm pissed that after CVille, people literally think nationalists advocating their own interests are evil Nazis, and very troubled about all the baggage that entails.

Krauts sent Lenin to russia, they deserved a taste of their own medicine.

Calling Poles subhuman flippantly is a bad way to go about that.

>HD photo from 1945

Andzia debilu - zdrobnienie od Anny.

>England nearly destroyed Europe.
Fix'd.

Leaf, why do you fucking Trudeau slime-children always have to chime in everywhere? As if anyone gives a shit about Canada's opinion on anything.

To be on topic: there is no animosity towards Poles as far as them being malicious. I like Poles. They are very likeable but they are too trusting, too naive and let (((Weimar exiles))) hijack their country and start war with Hitler.

>kraut lover
>talking about cuckoldry

pls explain.

it was war propaganda used to try to make Americans want to join the war effort. it's like the equivalent of showing dead Syrians. but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, and honesty, I never saw a dead kid that anyone claimed wasn't collateral damage, but actually targeted by Assad. i guess it's possible she got hit by bomb fragment and they lied she was shot...

>Killing jews
>wrong

Andzia!!! You just write it wrong

>b... but muh jews!
Most of them came during partitions, anyway

co za śmieć ludzki

There are no white americans.

your country isn't white

The picture could easily be a German girl wailing over her sister strafed by Russian planes
pics do not prove anything

Lots of fucking people died on all sides. War is hell, now move along.

My grandfather used to tell me that when I was a kid
>Tiefflieger
>Ratatatatatatata
it means the Anglos used to hunt german civilians by end of the war

>civilians are victims in warfare, subject to collateral damage
nothing new

>Dumbass motherfucker doesn't know what cuck means
Fuck off nigger!

thats a high quality shot for the fucking 40's

Kek tells the truth and he doesn't like you

>germany

there are no german germans in germany

only muslim rapefugees

and neither is yours. no one likes poland or thinks you guys are white. you historicly have so many jews that you are mostly jewish or have some kike blood in you. so you arent white.

Hitler started it though, which supports his point

I'd write some banter, but Muhammad is doing already one to you with your wife ;)

damn, you're right, how dare hitler lose. fucking asshole. he should have won, things would have been better that way.

>people who hated Hitler reacted
>we should blame Hitler for modern society because he lost

word, but everyone here knows Dresden was fucked up.

idk why this meme wasn't created a long time ago.

you called me a naive kike-lover pushing a forced narrative. i took that to mean you thought it was fake propaganda, but then you also had just said she deserved it so I wanted clarification.

>I like Poles. They are very likeable but they are too trusting, too naive and let (((Weimar exiles))) hijack their country and start war with Hitler.
so if someone kills some kids in bumfuck USA is it our fault because they were tied in with international finance/military industrial complex, ect? I don't see the connection.

>Lucky there was a photographer walking by.

we are like 48% more white then you are bitch

and there were never as much jews in Poland as there is in US right now.

you've failed on all fronts pal

Hitler was a mass murderer, no matter how you look at it.
Sometimes you need mass murderers to push your country forward, though. I'm french, our revolution involved a genocide of part of our people but we ended up with an actual legal system at the end of it.

I guess my point is, it's easy to judge history when you're not making it. We're making history right now, but for some reason we are way more offended by child-killing Hitler pictures than we are by child-killing ISIS pictures-- at least here in my home country.
The "but he's killing children" argument is never going to make sense for me cause, well, I lived in a bunch of shitty places before where that and / or mutilation is common practice.

Thats a pretty high res image for 1939 cameras

Hearing that other person's argument, it sounds like people don't know the difference between ashkenazim and sephardim. One of them's white, the other's not. It ain't that hard tp comprehend.

The photographer recalled that the woman died after pilot made a second run

That was legal back then. Why do you think allies bombed civilians? It was legal.

Collateral damage, unavoidable.

What does Tiefflieger translate to literally? Also I've read about that, especially how the P47 was designed to be a high altitude fighter but ended up almost exclusively doing indiscriminate strafing runs because the Luftwaffe had pretty much fallen apart by 1944. I read from am interview with a US pilot that his one regret from the war was "being forced to carry out orders to strafe and bomb civilians"

stop, it's fucking embarrassing

HAMBURG

was nearly as bad. so much beautiful Hanseatic architecture destroyed.

I've been in war, faggot. You picked a shitty example to push your "Nazis were evil and maliciously killed little girls" agenda

>b-but hitler fought for white peo-