(Serious) war between China and India. Who needs to win and why

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumu_Crisis#Wang_Zhen.27s_army_defeated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=0M-e5MvMPaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whomever has the best interests of building and supporting greater Israel.

Pajeets seem to be lesser threat as a potential global superpower, they seem to keep to themselves.

if they war each other, the planet wins

I don't want China destroyed because I like my cheap electronics.
I don't want India destroyed because they holding the muslims at bay.

I want the muslims destroyed. Why the fuck can't China and India just unite against the cancerous muslims?

China because I really don't like pajets for some reason.

China, that Indian uniform is a joke

That's happening in Burma.

But that's going to end even worst once they remove kebab seize the oil reserves of something like Qatar and have all the connections to sell it to Europe and the rest of world.

Indians.

Chinese are pure scum, I work near to the Chinatown of my city and I have to deal with them every day, they're subhumans.

India wants to claim the great wall. They're running out of shitting land.

>Being this oblivious

What would happen if China and India tagteam Pakistan or Bangladesh?
REFUGEEEEES... All the alturistic fiends that sits in the parlaments across Europe, wouldnt be able to control themselves.

There won't be refugees if they kill them all.

Pajeet is pajeet but China has a preternatural ability to lose wars. Once an insectoid sniffs another social collapse it'll instantly turn into a billion man battle royale

India to nuke Pakistan

India in order to humiliate China and cause internal problems.

Indians 100%

>That's happening in Burma.
R-really? It's kind of hard to believe the Chinese and Hindu are assisting Burma.

I thought the Burma thing was just their military government eyeing a chance to get rid of the muslims now that Obama is gone, and the Arab-purchased Hillary isn't in power.

Not true. Chinese are totally fine

Move your ass to a big city and try to deal with them.

India they are our Commonwealth bros and most of the world hates the chinks, especially the chinks themselves.

We know the reason mateusz, you have to clean all the loos in the UK and the UK is full of pajeets. pajeets who actually poo in the loo

China has a far better military and they have the famous Chink Discipline. The Indians literally surrendered their entire subcontinent to a few british. Also all the good poos left that shitty country

>Who needs to win and why

The side that is not allied to the (((US))).

Don't care, just make it a 100 year war

This
And Israel will arm both of them, and a muslim 3rd party we didn't know of

Id like pajeet to win, but thats just me

I'd like for the Indians to win since they tend to mind their own business. But realistically the Chinese would win, they're much more vicious.

Implying China didn't do the exact same thing...

Chinese military is the most inexperienced in the world. Most of the military world thinks its a cardboard army

Probably China. Those chinks seem way more dedicated when it comes winning a battle.

> the famous Chink Discipline

>lone chink gets nervous about his chances fighting in the Himalayas
>starts loading military supplies into back of transport truck to steal off in the night and pawn later for black market
>caught by local chengguan.
>spazzes out, hoses assault rifle at military police
>10 more chinks hear about this, start doing the same
>military soon collapses

>famous Chink Discipline
>got raped by literally every neighbour over their history

India, because

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Yeah, that Chink Discipline shit gave me a giggle: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumu_Crisis#Wang_Zhen.27s_army_defeated
> A battle ensued between the disorganized Chinese army and the advance guard of Esen's army (Esen was not at the battle). The Chinese army basically dissolved and was almost annihilated. The Oirats captured a huge quantity of arms and armour while killing most of the Chinese troops. All the high-ranking Chinese generals and court officials were killed. According to some accounts, Wang Zhen was killed by his own officers.
> Wang Zhen was killed by his own officers
kek

they're both subhuman

>t. Pajeet who lost the only war India fought against a real country against China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes
> India was greatly pleased with the combat performance of its forces in the Nathu La clashes, seeing it as a sign of striking improvement since its defeat in 1962 Sino-Indian War.
If this pattern continues, chinks are going to be POOED.

>muslim 3rd party
So Xinjiang's?

India needs to win.

The globalists/multinationals/reptilians own and operate China as a generator for the next three centuries, once a global conflict thins out human population numbers.

India is the only hope for a world where ((((((their))))))) oligarchy isn't at the helm.

pajeets marching, shitting down Chinese streets...

Make it long and bloody.

What if some of their greatest heroes could lead the army? Indians, who would you choose?

I would go:

>Ashoka the Great
vs
>Emperor Shi Huangdi

Poo in Loo's. Like others have said, they seem pretty content to do their own thing in India. China, otoh, is trying to stealth colonize the whole fucking planet.

China already has a great wall, but the people of India will rise up as one and defecate a massive poop wall in front of advancing Chinese forces and save India from invasion.

India. China would go full retard and try to occupy India only to succomb to fatal diseases from deadly guerilla shitting streets.

if only

They did not just "surrender" an entire continent. It's just that their civilization became senile with time. Back in Hellenistic period, soldiers under Alexander openly rebelled once they saw the sheer size of Indian armies.

I like to think of it like this: Imagine if Europe was not defended by NATO, and became slightly decrepit, senile, entertaining itself with minorities for 30 years, slowly decaying. Pacifism is the universal value shared by the populace at large, tired of every conflict, striving for "world peace".

Then some guys conquer Austria. The people are shocked but dont care. Then it happens again and again until all is gone. I think this will happen to all of us as well.

Indian food is better than Chinese food.

/thread

at least the poo's uniform is original and, I presume, somewhat traditional.
Cunt Eyes, like with everything else, just copies the west.

Not everyone can just excel at jungle warfare, you win some you lose some.

The west should get 100% behind India. There is a reason China does not have a single country in the world it can genuinely call a friend.

Objectively I would say no. Chinese food has better grasp of the sweet/sour/salt contrasts and importance of varying texture and sauce.

Why is jungle warfare relevant here? The Ming heavily outnumbered the Mongols in that battle. 500000 to 20000. I repeat, HALF A MILLION TO TWENTY THOUSANDS.

this.
China supports Pakistan because China also has a problem with muslim separatists, and the only way China can stem the flood of terrorism is by supporting a strong Pakistani government. They know what happens when muslim countries collapse, and the last thing they want is ISIS on their borders.

They can keep their sweet/sour/salt contrast. I wonder how great those Virgin Boy Eggs taste, after being fermented in little boy piss, YUMO!

India. Because dark skin and green eyes... yum.

Id take pajeets over chinks anyday
Chinks are yellow jews and the only other race that could potentially out jew the jews them.

I dunno aren't they pretty close allies with Pakistan and North Korea?

russia

India has never won a war in its entire history their only defense is their shitting streets and complete lack of hygiene but that of course didn't stop 50 British soldiers from taking over the country for a few hundred years

China does not like NK. They tried to get a system installed more along the lines of China's system when Un came to power. Kim killed those pushing for it as traitors and told China to fuck off. China only see it as a useful buffer zone. Same goes for Pakistan.

It wouldn't even matter if they destroyed each other. Africa is the real problem.

The Chinese are a plague on the Earth and everything that lives on it. Indians are just disgusting.

And in this exhbit, we see a Sup Forumsack brainlet in his natural habitat

India cannot win by Shit on the street anymore user

> White people sending food to africa and bringing africans to white countries is the real problem
fixed it for you

India because brown aryans > yellow jews

and they speak english and have respect for animals at least, overall

I think you may be onto something. Interesting post.

only small portion of indians look like this, but yes, very pretty

Well, maybe the chinese wind gods were mad for not receiving grain?

tis complicated, all i know is north idniasn in general have caucasoid features, and warrior and brahmin castes from north india are aryan. Middle castes in north india have a genetic lottery on whose phenotypes theyll inherit and exhibit. Whatever the phenotypes, theyll still have dem caucasoid features, albeit a tad but thinner lips and browner skin. If a north indian and a white were to have a child, bashar al assad would be born. (pic related, kashmiri brahmins)

t. Jap who's visited india a buncha times

*tad but thicker lips

poos are filthy brown street shitters buy they're still better than chinks

India have you forgotten who your true enemies are? The British continuously raped your country for decades. They think you're inferior because of your brown skin. To them you are akin to Africans.

They want you to hate your asian brothers and you feel for it.

India and China need to unite. Even if India defeats China, white people will still never take you seriously.

Just look at the Indians and Chinese in America. We all get categorized as nerdy, ugly, geeky losers, but at the end of the day who's the one working the top STEM careers? Who are the ones becoming doctors and renowned researchers?

Together our total combined IQs can wipe out the racist white cunts who hate us.

We friends, pajeet

LOL,

i r8 b8 8/8

youtube.com/watch?v=0M-e5MvMPaM

Whoever won this scuffle, I bet both nations proclaimed it a great victory.

>poos are filthy brown street shitters buy they're still better than chinks
>defecate a massive poop wall
>pajeets marching, shitting down Chinese streets...
>they're both subhuman

See. White people think Indians are nothing but poop dumpsters. You think defeating your asian brothers will make them think any differently?

Asian people need to stop hating each other and unite.

i hope both sides lose a billion +

Well, one things for sure. There would be a lot less shit in the world.

>India have you forgotten who your true enemies are? The British continuously raped your country for decades. They think you're inferior because of your brown skin. To them you are akin to Africans.

Bruh Britain brought India lots of cool shit like Cricket and bicycles. Brits have no animosity to Indians

We need to join forces and fuck all their women. I don't fuck asian women anymore. I exclusively fuck white girls.

I go balls deep in them and nut deeeeep inside their couchie.

It feels good. Indian brothers, come fuck with me

Well maybe not anymore.Gandhi would beg to differ though.

They are both subhuman but also somewhat tolerable if they are in a minority.

Both can be quiet annoying but indians have more respect for the west and generally better english.

Chinese are generally cleaner and dont smell as bad but they also eat dogs and cats.

Its a tough one to call. The fact that when the west falls and whites go extinct the fate of humanity will rest on indians and chinese is troubling

DELET

I lied. I also like fucking black women. Black girls got the nicest asses on planet earth. Big n juicy.

This one black girl wanted a half-asian baby. a Blasian. I glady took her offer and nutted deep inside her knowing one day I'll fully regret that shit. But that pussy was too good. So somewhere out there, I have a little baby boy/girl that I have never met. Don't even know his/her name. Think he/she should be 2. True story bros.

China is a godless communist state that harvests organs and has execution vans, these are not the kinds of values I would like to be spreading around the world , especially with their global ambitions

Therefore for now fine, I support India , and while India has issues regarding sexual assault , health and safety, labor, and they side with the Jew ,

The way China stands as it is right now and their people, you do not want these people becoming a world hegemony , they are no different than white people when it comes to racial hegemony, they are worse and all the worlds races will suffer for it if the Chinese menace isnt dealt with soon , they will just force their values onto the rest of the world and freedom will be a thing of the past, there will be no fun, just work , work , work like a soulless Chinese automaton . Is this the future that the worlds races want for themselves ?

Thus you got my vote for now India, I may have my criticisms of India and their own potential views of global cultural hegemony, but a Chinese global hegemony is going to be ten times worse for every global world race and people

muslims despite being only 15% of the popualtion, commit most pf the rapes in india. Im not surprised theyre getting lynched daily in north india now

There's be a significant drop in pollution regardless of who wins. That means us 1st worlders would [hopefully] see the end of the carbon tax

And here we see an untouchable in his natural habitat

skrt skrt nigga

poo in xian-chin-vang

>(Serious)
out

Gandhi was a commie and a wife abuser.

gandhi was controlled opposition. The evidence is enormous

Make your case, brainlet.

China is going to eat the world, if they are becoming hardcore Christians like people say shit is going to be wild

>tfw thought western countries were to fight against israel antichrist
>it was china all along

while more important leaders were being jailed and sentenced to hard labor in appalling conditions, whenever this nigga got jailed, he got his cigarettes, comfy condtions etc. India was promised to have its independence after ww1, the british still needed the pajeets cuz of the depression. So, gandhi overly prolonged the movement and pacified it when they ound out that they werent gonna get independence. He also was highly promiscuous and had naked girls sleep next to him in order to "test his chastity" Just some of the cases.

Indians. They're way better soldiers than the Chinese anyways. They've BTFO so many civilizations throughout history and are still standing.

Plus Pajeets have a way richer history and have a sense of spirituality and morality that chinks lack.

I'm with the chinks. They shit on the street much less than Indians and don't smell nearly as bad.

That's about it though.

Also I work with a lot of chinks it IT and they are OK. Pajeets are unbearable.

Come to Vancouver my gleefully ignorant friend, learn what it is like to be in a place that is mostly Chinese before making claims.