Underrated Tourist Destinations: Western Europe

Sup Forums
What are some underrated Tourist Destinations in Western Europe?

France.

As Sup Forumsack you have an economical and political obligation to not go to not political aligned with most of Sup Forums places like Paris, France to spend your wallet money in to pay Maghrebin gibsmedats and Portuguese rednecks. Only to uncucked places and with few Muslims immigrants. Try Iceland, Andorra and Ireland

That's Sintra, Portugal

France is lost.
czech is pretty nice and cheap.

This guy's mum's bedroom

yea,she lives there, and this is my other house pic

Come to Catalonia (other than Barcelona) and spend many shekels here.

If I went on vacation to Europe (which I doubt I'd do) I'd probably go to a smaller city that still has an interesting history, like Avignon or La Rochelle

Why the finnish flag?

Looks beautiful

Try Lozère in the south of France, you won't be disappointed.
It's one the last bastions that don't get invaded by the belgian, british, dutch and german boomers and their retarded siblings every summer.

That's the first portuguese flag bro.
prior to 1128

kek

nice try, acid attacker

As a french woman myself I can only second this.
Avoid Paris though, it's everything you don't want to see.
I would recommend heading to Auvergne to see the dead volcanoes, to the Loire castles (or you could visit Versailles castle, but expect loads of tourists) and of course I have to plug in my own homeland, brittany, with its fascinating history and pagan-christian traditions.
The northern coast of brittany is one of the very few pink granite coasts in the world. The others being located in China, I believe.
Also, most town in brittany kept their medieval architecture. (See: Saint Malo city walls)

And the food's nice too.

How can we bypass Paris airports just to not fund Paris economy to reach those places?

At least there's no radiation threat like Chernobyl, but arsenic and mercury poisoning can be a real bitch.

Isle of Man looks fine

Agriturismos are always nice.

There is an airport in Poitier, which is close to Auvergne and the massif central (a bunch of dead volcanoes in the lower middle of France, with cool as fuck landscapes and local delicacies).
There are a bunch of airports in brittany, the ones in Rennes and Nantes come to mind. Also, Nantes holds classical music festivals regularly. It's a cool place. From Nantes you can get to Rennes and from Rennes you can go to more historic places like Saint Malo, Brest, and explore the coast in general. Brittany has a very interesting celtic background and beautiful sights such as Saint Michel (pic related) which is only accessible during low tide. Man I could go on forever about this.
You could also get to England and take the ferry from there.

Brittany is populated by displaced English people. I didn't like it.

Yeah. We even have americans now. Hell, Hugh Grant bought a piece of the coastline here, gods know what he's planning to do with it.

There aren't any. Everywhere in western Europe is overrated.

Bullshit

Molenbeek Belgium. Its beautiful there. Lots of cultural riches.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

They seem Muslim.