I can't help but wonder if there is a female equivalent of Sup Forums where fat white women are constantly raging that...

I can't help but wonder if there is a female equivalent of Sup Forums where fat white women are constantly raging that other foreign women of color are taking all the available white men

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2010/jun/04/men-blonde-women-attractive
archive.is/sGzRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Facebook.

It's called facebook

cuck off texas

I thought nobody cared we left and they embraced the nogs

>Implying we aren't all cross-posting on /fit/
Stop projecting, son.

post feet

>not knowing what cross-posting means
maybe you are a woman

>Not knowing about the /aryan aesthetics/ general

But white men prefer white women so why would there be such a place? Most people aren't virtue signalling leftist retards who pretend their own race is evil and needs destroying. You might have too much estrogen but normal healthy white men don't, your fantasies are not our fantasies. White women are made for us.

If indeed it is facebook I'm gonna need some proof

newfag

Men like women period, only autismo's such as yourself who have been in this echo chamber for too long obsess over "white" women

Don't know about that but I know for a fact we have at least 3 asian women who are regular browsers. Met randomly via /soc/. They were strangely into it.

Nah. I'm sure a lot of women browse pol, myself included

It's called "Tumblr" but they don't complain about losing men, they complain about hating men because men either do too well in society or don't meet their lifestyle standards (which they need to do well to do).

Women are resources for Men. Men are a system for Women.

My nieces mom hates Asian women because my brother left her for an Asian woman. I sympathize with her though, she's actually really nice and my brother is a fuck up.

women don't really care about the sort of stuff we do. I mean some women do but it's doubtful there are enough to form an online community like we have here

I assume, the reason for your interest, is that you want to join them?

>implying we are all fat losers

Nigger I squat 3x my body weight and I'm 7-8% body fat, eat shit skelly faggot

Asian women are the bane of white women, easiest way to trigger them is to praise Asian girls.

it's called 'The View'.

Doubt it. Most men just want our own women desu. The only guy I knew who did that was literally 300+ and bald with glasses.

cosmopolitan. of course they're not as well organized or advanced on their own so it comes in magazine form still

Not really, Asian women soak up the betas and birth half Asian autist children who they Photoshop into having blue eyes

Supreme Gentlemen are master race shut up.

t.alpinic nordid + finnougric mongoloid

Nah, that's where fat white women go to get mainstream support for complaining about a court ruling that says they're not legally permitted to castrate their 3 year old son.

Cosmo Online

There are many of us but the intelligent and/or more grown up ones who aren't attention whoring just listen in, learn, occasionally comment, and don't bother arguing with shills. There is a large and growing community of women who are raising families, Christian, white nationalists, etc. The more autistic ones probably come here a lot, im here everyday
>t. w/f/32

theguardian.com/science/2010/jun/04/men-blonde-women-attractive

Archived
archive.is/sGzRo

Thanks, bud.

Sauce?